Author Thread: Your soulmate, God's way
Admin

Your soulmate, God's way
Posted : 8 Mar, 2017 11:05 PM

To all the men here on CDFF: do you believe that God has made a woman, specially, for you, one who is your perfect match and will fit all your needs? I do believe that for every man God made a female match, just like He did with Adam. Anyone who would like to talk with me about this and about how one can absolutely confirm one's God given match--let's totally chat :)

View Profile
History
Your soulmate, God's way
Posted : 10 Mar, 2017 07:34 PM

Do I believe that God has made a perfect match just for me? I do. But I also believe that there is not just one but several. I think, there might be a million women who are all great matches for me. I just have to find one of them. :-)

View Profile
History
Your soulmate, God's way
Posted : 11 Mar, 2017 09:04 PM

Hi Silver, thank you for sharing. I used to believe that there was more than one perfect/great match for me. But, now I don't anymore.

View Profile
History
Your soulmate, God's way
Posted : 11 Mar, 2017 10:05 PM

The problem with freedom. There is a best choice but also worse one's.

View Profile
History
Your soulmate, God's way
Posted : 12 Mar, 2017 07:50 PM

Hi Rambo919, thank you for sharing. I agree with you there is a best choice and there are worse choices. Would you talk a little more about "the problem with freedom?"

View Profile
History
Your soulmate, God's way
Posted : 12 Mar, 2017 11:50 PM

Not sure what you want to know. Freedom means being able to choose the best or worst without direct compulsion for either extreme.

View Profile
History
Your soulmate, God's way
Posted : 13 Mar, 2017 10:19 AM

Rambo, I was just curious to see if you wanted to say a bit more with regards to "the problem with freedom" in relation to this.

View Profile
History
Your soulmate, God's way
Posted : 13 Mar, 2017 11:02 AM

I would have to say no. I don't believe God has made one woman to meet all my needs. I believe God has made many women each of whom He made me to love and serve. My point is that marriage is not about finding someone to meet your needs.

Marriage is about becoming more Christ-like by choosing to love one person unconditionally the rest of your life, accepting that person as they are, forgiving them their sins against you, devoting your life to helping them become more Christ-like, etc. No one will ever be able to meet all my needs. If that is my expectation, I will be disappointed with that person and any person that I place in that position.

View Profile
History
Your soulmate, God's way
Posted : 13 Mar, 2017 11:17 PM

A circle cannot fit where a square should be. It's better to place someone in a chair than on a pedestal.

Personally I think God made men and woman so different from each other to force both parties to set their own interests aside, as soon as one side refuses to sacrifice everything he/she is/has where needed fractures occur. Ego is the enemy of love.

CuriousGeorge

View Profile
History
Your soulmate, God's way
Posted : 18 Mar, 2017 07:42 PM

what makes you say God has only one match for everyone?

osol_letse

View Profile
History
Your soulmate, God's way
Posted : 21 Mar, 2017 03:41 AM

hi..

its god who meets the needs of man..not the woman..if ever the man will choose from the choices among many women..its his choice if he gona marry.then he picked his choice...and that's it.

Page : 1 2