Author Thread: PRAYER BLITZ - June 12, 2009, Linnie41
ian777

View Profile
History
PRAYER BLITZ - June 12, 2009, Linnie41
Posted : 12 Jun, 2009 11:15 AM

Okay, nobody has responded to the prayer blitz except my favourite CDFF'er, Linnie, whom, if our lives and profiles weren't so mutually exclusive, I'd be telling the guys to "Step back gents, I'm first in line."

I'd suggest everyone go and read through her profile as it is not only a hilarious, insightful read, it is an excellent example of what a profile should be.

And if there's any good christian guys in South Dakota.... WHAT ARE YA WAITING FOR??? She's a great gal - message her!

Okay, so here's how this works: Linnie has boldly stepped up to the plate (ya gotta be bold, because look out - when people pray, stuff happens), so we'll set the pace by putting out a prayer blitz for her, which looks like this:

P R A Y E R B L I T Z (with a nod of appreciation to Tish at ChristianMingle who came up with the idea)

PURPOSE:To pray for one of our brothers or sisters that they may walk in God's will as they seek the mate that is right for them. We come together in prayer and pray in agreement according to Matt. 18:19

We also add prayer for unsaved family members of the "blitzee" that they may find salvation.

TODAYS PRAYER BLITZEE;

Linnie41 (Lynne)

http://www.christiandatingforfree.com/view_profile.php?userid=95263

----------------------------------------------------------

Dear Father God, we come before You to lift up our sister, and to pray that the path You have for her will be revealed. We ask that You make it straight and smooth so that she may meet that person that you have prepared and have in readiness for her. Touch their hearts Lord, and make them receptive to each other. Only You know the lonliness and heartache that each of us deal with and in Your mercy we ask that You would remove it as far as the east is from the west for our sister. Strengthen her faith and grant her holy boldness to cry out to You for her heart's desire and hear from heaven and grant our prayer for her. We ask all this in the precious name of Jesus. Amen

We will try to put out regular "Blitzes" for members here so we can pray for one another - but we'll only do this for those who submit their names. To submit your name, post here or send me a message privately (Ian777) and we will add your name to the list.

Once a blitz is posted, you can either post a prayer in response, say it privately, or send an encouraging word to Linnie41 (or guys, you can try and fulfill the prayer!)

Ian

View Profile
History
PRAYER BLITZ - June 12, 2009, Linnie41
Posted : 15 Jun, 2009 02:45 PM

dear ian, am with ya prayin for linnie.

ole cattle