a christian woman looking for love
Posted : 12 Jun, 2017 01:13 PM

I agree with James

God bless

View Profile
History
Posted : 22 Jun, 2017 09:21 AM

Often a young woman is looking for the fulfillment of her dreams and not what marriage is made of. Marriage is made of vows. Sit down with a Bible, your brain and heart, and really look at what vows are and what God requires of a vow.

So much of what people term as "love" is a Disney fantasy. Love is self-sacrifice. Are women here to self-sacrifice or to get sacrifice? An ideal marriage has two people who understand self-sacrifice.

As other people have said, you can meet that person anywhere. The odds of actually meeting someone who understand that and is willing to give it to you should be particularly low. Fortunately, you only ever need one.

View Profile
History
Posted : 3 Jul, 2017 04:36 AM

In any site you might possibly find a scammer so we'll just do is to pray that God will lead us.Be positive.

Rheetah2006^

View Profile
History
Posted : 31 Jul, 2017 01:07 PM

Sofia keep your head up high.delight in the Lord and he will give thee the desires of yo heart.if u looking for love here and that's yo faith u will get .Trust mi .pay no attention to the devils whispers.

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 May, 2018 03:40 PM

i didnt even know there was forums on here till she viewed me and i looked at her profile and seen this stuff here.. and wow ive actually had some pretty decent experiences here and i have met some nice people too... ive been on a few sites over the years and as far as the scammers go this place has the least amount of them and are usually very easy to spot... as far as husbands go??? i would say that anything is possible... ive been on a few dates from other sites none from here but im taking things slow some i have moved to my facebook and we have done video chats shared experiences and even bible studies... honestly so far this has been the best site that ive been to.

lostonyou

View Profile
History
Posted : 15 Jun, 2020 11:47 PM

I like you

lostonyou

View Profile
History
Posted : 15 Jun, 2020 11:47 PM

I like you