Author Thread: prayers
Admin

prayers
Posted : 5 Jul, 2017 09:42 AM

MY KIDS ARE DRIVING ME CRAZY!

okay, funny opening to a problem that is not funny at all.

I have two biological, boy and girl, and a bunch of kids I have helped over the years that I love like mine.

my (foster) kids are all fighting, my foster boys are very self-centered, and don't really have any understanding to anyone's problems but their own.

my biological son is a (former, may still be current) drug user.

he has lost EVERYTHING, may be facing more jail time, and in bad, bad shape. Everyone tells me "just leave him, don't help him" but he has NO ONE else, and he still my kid.

to make matters even worse, he because of "low class friends" has brought a bug infestation into my home that is going to take MUCH time and money to get rid of! His reaction to the infestation is just meh, which makes me FURIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Should I just let my son fall? I am mad enough to, but he's burned all his other bridges.

PLEASE PRAY no judging please

View Profile
History
prayers
Posted : 8 Aug, 2017 07:41 PM

Prayin for you and yours Debra...my heart goes out to you... ...

View Profile
History
prayers
Posted : 10 Aug, 2017 11:08 AM

The bug infestation is gone! PRAISE THE LORD! PRAISE THE LORD!

I am slowly getting my house in order.

Please keep praying for my son. He has finally started making some decent friends and may move in with a very nice older retired gentleman, who is upstanding and takes a fatherly interest in my son. He can't keep living with me because of HUD rules, "also, we get along better apart!" so I am really praying this happens.

Thank You and love to all

Debby

hij789

View Profile
History
prayers
Posted : 16 Sep, 2017 07:40 AM

Good morning. I have prayed to God -Jesus about your predicament. I feel you need to do your duty as a parent. Your child may not do their duty as children - But God wants us to do our duty- as Christian parents. Eventually we all will answer to the Father God one day. God bless.