Author Thread: I have to say it, you have to read it!!! (And hopefully reply to it!!!)
Kitkcandy

View Profile
History
I have to say it, you have to read it!!! (And hopefully reply to it!!!)
Posted : 16 Jun, 2009 10:49 AM

So many people on this website are concerned about their Outward apperance!! They freak out when no one messages them and worry that they are not good looking enough! This is what I have to say to them!:

I was listening to the radio the other day and I heard a song called "Beautifal You" (Or someting like that) It goes on saying that God made you who you are. He has a plan for you and you truly are beautifal to him. You are his MASTERPIECE, made in his image you are UNIQUE and you truly are BEAUTIFAL!!!

It is sad that today we have such high expectations of the opposite sex. Guys have to have six packs and strong arms. Ladies have to be thin and have big (you know whats). Well todays idea of what true beauty is has been tanited. We only see what the media or movies tell us are beautifal. The saying "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder" is such a falacy (in most cases) We Spend hours making sure that the outside (the flesh) is perfect, skinny, beautifal. While all the while the inside (our soul) becomes self involved, broken, and lonely. Are we going to let the media control our lives or God? If you have to change yourself for someone to like you then the relationship is a LIE!!! Be true to who you are. Ask God for guidence when it comes to changing your outward apperance. If you are going to change do it for God, to glorify him. EVERYONE has flawS. EVERYONE has an addiction. We are ALL sinners!!! If we were not we would not NEED A SAVIOR!!! It is up to us to leave this worldly view and follow God. Are you ready to leave this worldly view and follow him?

"Come on Guys havent you seen the movie Shallow Hal?"~LOL

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Dec, 2009 10:18 AM

GOOD POST!

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Dec, 2009 11:42 PM

Fake people generally annoy me. And actually, I'm not big on makeup. Why? I get the fact that for some it's a confidence thing. But putting on a complete coat of paint? :rolleyes:

C'mon. I'm not that shallow! I'm much more concerned with what's going on under the hood.

That's not to say I want a woman who doesn't take care of herself. But I care much more about the personality. That's what matters. Intelligence is HIGHLY underrated.

franki_m

View Profile
History
Posted : 3 Jan, 2013 06:46 PM

Lets be very honest. If you are good looking, you definitely want to have a good looking girlfriend/boyfriend or betterhalf.

I dont see anything wrong with it.If the lord has given me an attractive face, whats wrong in wanting to be with someone who has similar features?

Also, lets face it. Science has proven that, facial attractiveness, is the 1st factor in most relationship. When you are first attracted to someone from the opposite sex, whom you barely knoiw, it is but alway the face that makes your head turn.

So while I do agree that inner beauty stays longer than external appearences,external beauty matters as much, atleast initially.

-Frank

Page : 1 2