Author Thread: How to catch fake profiles
gamechanger

View Profile
History
How to catch fake profiles
Posted : 7 Sep, 2017 11:53 AM

I've met some real people on here, but I've also come across some dubious and fake profiles, black women or men originally from Africa or elsewhere pretending to be American women, usually, with fake pictures of white women, and pretending to live here in the USA. This site suggests that members communicate on here, so how do you catch these fake profiles? How do you know they are here in the USA or not? One way is by phone call or email. They might come up with all kinds of reasons for not emailing or calling, and if that happens you can be sure they are not real. Dump them at once!

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Sep, 2017 06:45 AM

I disagree with you, I think the best way to discover if someone is a fake/scammer is to communicate with them via the site. I'd be wary of anyone who's in a rush to exchange private email addresses or mobile numbers. Their objective is to move you away from the security of the site A.S.A.P, and they need to do this quickly before they get banned which they eventually will do well done CDFF...

WiserDawg

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 Jul, 2018 12:24 AM

A few things I use to ID fake profiles:

* No Details in Profile

* High Quality Photo Shopped Images

* Profile Name ends with 3 or more random digits

* Googling the profile name points to questionable sites

* If shes 23, hot, and blowing me kisses

drealovesjesus^

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 Jul, 2022 10:26 PM

1) Their profile makes no sense. 2) They are telling you they love you after only a few days. 3) They don't talk about God, at all. 4) For whatever strange reason they use phrases like this, "I/'d really like to get to know you. I/'m from so and so." They use unnecessary slashes. 5) They LIE about their race or immediately want to get off site or want you to come to their place of living. All RED RED FLAGS.