Author Thread: Thoughts for all...want to say something?
gracewithlove

View Profile
History
Thoughts for all...want to say something?
Posted : 11 Sep, 2017 11:54 PM

I believe everyone here has something running in their heads and in their hearts. I personally have a lot in my heads, bunches of ideas and questions. But for now,I just want to talk about the 4 letter word. HOPE.

HOPE is the one that drives people to visit dating site. Read their profiles and you'll see one thing. They are either hopeful or hopeless. Some are hopeful to find THE ONE that they've been waiting for ( wish them the best ) while some are hopeless so they turn to dating site as their last resort ( we also wish them the best ).Hopeful or helpless,these group of people I think are harmless and deserves a space in dating sites especially in christian websites like cdff.But wait,there's another group of hopeful and hopeless people roaming around that you should avoid. THE SCAMMER. These people are both hopeless and hopeful. Their values are rotten, their life is filled with sadness, so they join dating sites to spread negativity and hopeful to catch as many victims as they could ( If this is you, go to church,get to know who Jesus is, and what God can do for you.You'll be happy.)..So,to which group do you belong? I wish you belong to the first group.If at first you feel hopeless, be hopeful now and keep going coz love indeed is sooooo ellusive now adays, it is hard to find and hard to get.but as they say,its worth the wait when you've finally find the one..so guys,let us keep our hopes high!:ok_:raising_hand: