Author Thread: Scammer Buster
musician47

View Profile
History
Scammer Buster
Posted : 21 Sep, 2017 10:58 AM

That's me. I draw 'em like a magnet. I'm wondering about being on the payroll at CDFF. I've busted more scammers than Barney Fife has jaywalkers. No brag, just fact. 99% of those who either "favorite" or contact me are indeed, scammers. I would say something about the rest, but there is no "rest". It's all scammers. Well, think I'll go get that doughnut now...Being a CDFF Scammer Cop has given me an appetite.

<*))))><

musician47

View Profile
History
Scammer Buster
Posted : 21 Sep, 2017 11:00 AM

Oh yeah, a name change suggestion for the site...SBFF...Scammer Busting For Free. Seems to have a appropriate ring to it.

CuriousGeorge

View Profile
History
Scammer Buster
Posted : 27 Sep, 2017 06:15 PM

go home, you're drunk

View Profile
History
Scammer Buster
Posted : 28 Sep, 2017 10:25 PM

Yes, scammers love to go after elderly people, because they think they have plenty of money. I am only 36, and I don't have a million dollars in the bank. If a scammer asked me for money, I couldn't give much, but there are stories about elderly people sending thousands of dollars and never hearing back again from these people. Since they hit the jackpot sometimes, they think it's worth a try. There are lots of scammers on Craigslist too. They try to scam everybody who is new.

I can usually tell if someone is a scammer. For example, a scammer is going to have a picture of a very pretty young woman. The picture is going to be too pretty actually. And every time I mention something about me, they are going to agree. Oh, you like animals? Me too! You love to read? Me too! You like warm weather? Me too! They agree on everything. They like you a lot immediately. Then I say, "Let's go on Skype and chat on video." then their response is, "Oops. My camera broke!" Well then fix it! Then they get mad, and I know they're a scammer. Often I can tell right away if someone is a scammer, but one time I got to talk to a very skillful scammer. He managed to trick me, but eventually I figured it out. And of course, I didn't send any money, because I don't have any to spare. Do you think I am a millionaire? LOL That's why most of these scammers don't go after people like me. They know that young people have no money.

musician47

View Profile
History
Scammer Buster
Posted : 30 Sep, 2017 09:42 AM

Idiot

musician47

View Profile
History
Scammer Buster
Posted : 30 Sep, 2017 09:43 AM

Not you Silver, the other one, who I tried to report and as usual, the site doesn't work to report trolls. I'm done posting in this thing.

musician47

View Profile
History
Scammer Buster
Posted : 30 Sep, 2017 09:45 AM

Sure right about it all, Silver. These sites aren't worth it. Thanks for your input, and again, sorry the site doesn't work right to allow deleting, or put posts where they belong. Even this doesn't work right.