Author Thread: Learn to be patience
lovenote

View Profile
History
Learn to be patience
Posted : 13 Oct, 2017 10:56 AM

Please pray for me , these lately there are few people and one of them i knew from thia site who judge me to be materialistic for the way i look. I didn't know what have i done wrong , i never ask for money or asking about his money. I didn't even mention anything about money but he just judge me like that. It hurts being acused but i kmow i have to forgive.

Another then that please pray for my friend , she has just experienced a broken heart and rejection from many of her other friends

And third please pray for my cousin who was caught by the police for tax forgery. I know he did wrong but i can't deny that i feel sorry and worry about my cousin's condition.

View Profile
History
Learn to be patience
Posted : 26 Jun, 2018 04:40 AM

Hey Susan, it's Brian.

Sorry to hear what has happened to you on this site.

The problem with online is that it's too easy to misunderstand someone. Just don't let it bother you when people think and say negatively about you. Be thick skinned. Heck, I'm pretty sure those who has seen my profile by now, must be thinking and saying, "What an idiot." Hehehe. Yeah, I'm an idiot, so what?

Then again, as you already knew because we are friends in real life, if I could meet the kind of person I'm looking for, without ever the need to go online or be in a long distance relationship, I wouldn't be here, and I would have gotten married a long time ago because I'm an awesome person, hahaha.

As for your friend, with you by her side, I'm sure she is alright now. To overcome rejection is to find people who can accept her. Better if they not only accept, but also will do what they can to help her overcome her insecurities. Without my sister's friends 27 years ago who accepted me as their friend and treated me like their own little brother, I wouldn't have known Jesus, and I wouldn't have been transformed from someone who was difficult to be around with because I was angry and explosive all the time, to the person I am today.

I also hope your cousin is alright too and contend with the punishment he received for his mistake.