Author Thread: pics intentions and such
ayngrady

View Profile
History
pics intentions and such
Posted : 17 Jun, 2009 07:07 PM

Seriously now, with all joking aside. Is there any guy out there who wants to save making it all the way for marriage.? How many times I have talked to guys who have asked me for naked photos. i understand that most men are physically oriented, but what ever happened to courting and integrity? what happend to forever?

k.ayn

View Profile
History
pics intentions and such
Posted : 17 Jun, 2009 08:26 PM

dear k ayn, im doin my dadgum bestest to make it till then hehe.. that subject should be preached on alot more than what it is as thats one of the hardest things for a christian to do.. and specially ones that have been married before.. my advice to you is stay away from anyone that asks you for such... none of us are perfect but you can choose who you wanna have private chats with.. choose wisely..

ole cattle

ayngrady

View Profile
History
pics intentions and such
Posted : 17 Jun, 2009 08:34 PM

having been married myself I know the pleasers and find it hard to resist and i would hope my future husband would too. i am not perfect either.

k.ayn

ayngrady

View Profile
History
pics intentions and such
Posted : 18 Jun, 2009 04:55 PM

yI guess the reason why i asked this is that I have been disturbed by the crass behavior of a man tword a good friend.... yes guys there really is a friend......who met a guy who said he loved her( sound familiar? ) and wooed her with talk of marriage and stuff and then after a wild weekend with her broke it off by saying tha she didnt care. this gets deeper. so a kmonth goes by and she comes to me crying saying that she thinks she may be pregnant and what was she suposed to do. whoa back sister!!!!!!! what!

I asked her where the guy was and had she told him? she said she had but he said something like what am I suposed to say to tha, stopped talking to her and started dating other women. I mean seriously now. what kind of church going, christian man would do that?

well I am not sure what to say to her. I am happy that she said she will keep the baby if she is.

she is afraid of what the people at church will think, of what she is going to do.

ok. so any input? Id love o tell her somethinjg.

p

k.ayn t

ian777

View Profile
History
pics intentions and such
Posted : 18 Jun, 2009 07:16 PM

Well that's depressing. There's not a whole lot you can say, other than to be sympathetic. Sadly, this is not the first time I've heard of this.

My former girlfriend was a single mom of three kids - from three different fathers. It's been enlightening to know her (we're still good friends), and she'll be the first to tell you that yes, she was part of the problem. But obviously, there's more to it than just her being the problem.

She shared of the challenges she faced; the woman goes through physical changes, the man does not, so the whole world knows what happened to the woman, but unless someone says something, the man "gets away with it" scott free. She never got flowers whenever she had a baby.

Her children wound up profoundly impacting my life for the better - in more ways than I can list. In fact, I am in children's miniistry today mostly because of them, and I've been able to impact SO many children's lives because of what I get to do.

I would suggest encouraging your friend for the long road ahead, and to have a hope for this child; that child will have an impact in the world - somewhere, somehow, and people should pray that through.

Pray for the guy too, but who knows what's going through his head - I've never been in his shoes, so I can't enlighten you.

As for guys asking you for naked pics - all I can say is be grateful their true colours shone through - because this will happen to you - guaranteed - with guys like that.

I'm sorry they've been doing this to you - please don't hold that against all guys; we're not all like that. :-(

Ian

ayngrady

View Profile
History
pics intentions and such
Posted : 18 Jun, 2009 07:25 PM

wow Ian! You are a great guy!

I will just be a non judgemental friend to her.

It is depressing and hard to fathom any man being like that, but I know she knows God is with her.

I am not woried so much about me anymore. This is a definate reminder and a great one for all women to remember! Gaurd yourself women! If they Love you, they will wait.

k.ayn

View Profile
History
pics intentions and such
Posted : 19 Jun, 2009 05:20 AM

dear k ayn, you said she thinks shes pregnant. she should find out if she really is or not as she could be worrying for nothing.

my next thoughs is its her body why in the world didnt she protect herself.. not just from pregnancy but yet also from unwanted diseases . some of which can be fatal..

and the same exact thoughts are for this man as well.

and im gonna give him a little bit more down in the country as sounds like he planned this all out and made promises of many things he had no intentions of keeping just to get what he wanted. he got and he moved on.. hmm well and then to not even be interisted that he may of fathered a child .. i dont get that,,, not much of a man in my book.

now as to what you can tell your friend, weve all made mistakes in our lives. correct it and learn from it. and if she hadnt already .. to ask GOD for forgiveness from the sin. if she asks with a sincere heart then she can know she has been forgiven.. be repentant and GOD will show her grace and mercy.. and that burden will be lifted from her shoulders.

ole cattle