Author Thread: How do I delete my account?
Admin

How do I delete my account?
Posted : 21 Feb, 2018 11:31 AM

Hi, I really need help. As long as I have been on here, I found that no one wants to get to know me. And the ones that I feel we have a lot in common, they end up with an age limit. But that is besides the point. This site is boring, and no one wants to talk even when I send messages, unless they are scammers. I have tried everything, including at the bottom where it says contact us, and no one has contacted me... can someone please help me... thank you

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Feb, 2018 01:46 AM

just click the '"Help/FAQ" and click the Q6. how do I close my account. blessings

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Feb, 2018 03:17 PM

Thank you

Katlegoisrael

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 Apr, 2020 02:49 PM

I find difficult to delete my account as well. Has anyone been able to delete their account? It's like the admin has made it difficult to delete it . Can someone help me. Blessings

Katlegoisrael

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 Apr, 2020 02:50 PM

I find difficult to delete my account as well. Has anyone been able to delete their account? It's like the admin has made it difficult to delete it . Can someone help me. Blessings

Londie

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 Nov, 2020 10:26 PM

Where do I find the help button?

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 Aug, 2021 05:37 AM

The truth may be: they do NOT allow anyone to delete their account, and so the only option is to block any emails from them.