Author Thread: Is the Word *Rapture* in Prophecy an Evil Sin??
Admin

Is the Word *Rapture* in Prophecy an Evil Sin??
Posted : 15 Mar, 2018 10:59 AM

**WILL THE **DAY OF THE LORD**, THE **LAST DAY** AND THE **7TH AND LAST TRUMPET**TAKE PLACE ON THE SAME DAY**??

**WILL THE DESTRUCTION OF THE LOST IN I THESS 5:2,3 OCCUR ON THE SAME **DAY OF THE LORD** MENTIONED IN I THESS 4:15-18**??

I Thessalonians 4:15-18; 5:1-4: According to the Lord's word, we tell you that we who are still alive, who are left to the coming of the Lord will certainly not precede those who have fallen **ASLEEP**. For the Lord will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the {**7TH & LAST**} TRUMPET call of God, and the **DEAD IN CHRIST** will rise first. After that we who are still alive and are left will be caught up the together with them {Or gathered as per Matt 24:31} in the air so we will be with the Lord forever! About times and dates we do not need to write to you, for you know very well that the **DAY OF THE LORD** {In I Thess 4:15-18 ABOVE**} will come like a **THIEF IN THE NIGHT**{To unbelievers!!} While people are saying "Peace and safety," **DESTRUCTION** will come on them suddenly {**DESTRUCTION OF THE LOST ON THE **SAME** DAY AS THE **DAY OF LORD** ABOVE!!} and they will not escape. But you, brothers and sisters, are not in darkness so that this {**LAST**} **DAY** should surprise you like a thief. For **YOU** {**CHURCH SAINTS**} are all children of light and children of the {**LAST **} **DAY**!

Revelation 3:3: Jesus says, "If you do not wake up, I will come like a thief {To unbelievers}, and you will not know at what time I will come to you!!"

For once the 1260-day Great Tribulation begins all of God's saints will know the exact day that Jesus will come on the **LAST DAY**!! And once the **Stars start falling** {Matt 24:29} the saints will know the exact hour of the 2nd Coming of Jesus as per Luke 21:28: Jesus says, "When these things begin to take place, stand up and lift up you heads, because your redemption is drawing near!!"

Luke 17:28-30: Jesus says, "It was the same in the days of Lot. People were eating, drinking, buying and selling, planting and building. But the day Lot left Sodom, fire and sulfur rained down from heaven. It will be just like this on the **DAY THE SON OF MAN IS **REVEALED**!

2 Peter 3:10-13: But the **DAY OF THE LORD** {The same **DAY OF THE LORD** IN I THESS 4:15-18!} will come like a thief {To unbelievers}. The heavens will disappear swith a roar, the elements will be destroyed by fire, and the earth and everything in it will be laid bare! Since everything will be destroyed in this way, what kind of people ought you to be? You ought to love holy and godly lives as **YOU** {**CHURCH SAINTS**} look forward to the **DAY OF GOD**. That **DAY** will bring about the destruction of the heavens by fire, and the elements will melt in the heat. But in keeping with His promise **WE** {**CHURCH SAINTS**} are looking forward to a New Heaven and a New Earth, the Home of Righteousness! {See Rev 21:1-5}

Isaiah 13:6-10: The **DAY OF THE LORD** {**The same **DAY OF THE LORD** mentioned on I Thess 4:15-18!} is near; it will come like **DESTRUCTION** from the Almighty. Because of this all hands will go limp, every {Unsaved} heart will melt with fear. Terror will seize them, pain and anguish will grip them. They will look aghast at each other, their faces aflame. See the **DAY OF THE LORD** is coming--a cruel day, with wrath and fierce anger--to make the land desolate and destroy the sinners within it {See Rev 6:15-17}. The stars in heaven and their constellations will not show their light. The sun will be darkened and the moon will not give its light!

Revelation 6:13-17: I watched as He {Jesus} opened the 6th seal. There was a great eartquake. The sub turned black like sackcloth made of goat hair, the whole moon turned blood red, and the stars in the sky fell to earth, as figs drop from a fig treewhen shaken by a strong wind. The heavens receded like a scroll being rolled up, and every mountain and island was removed from its place. Then the kings of the earth, the princes, the generals, the mighty, and everyone else, both slave and free, hid in the caves and among the rocks of the mountains The called to the mountains and the rocks, "Fall on us and hide us from the face of Him who sits on the throne and from the mouth of the Lamb {Jesus}! For the **GREAT DAY** of their wrath has come and who can withstand it?" {While the saints lift up their heads since they know that the 2nd Coming of Jesus is very near as per Luke 21:28 below!}

Acts 2:19,20: God says... "I will show wonders in the heaven above and signs on the earth below, blood and fire and billows of smoke. The sun will be turned to darkness and the moon to blood before the coming of the the great and glorious **DAY OF THE LORD** {The same **DAY OF THE LORD** mentioned in I Thess 4:15-18!}!"

Matthew 24:29-31: Immediately after the distress of those {1260} days the sun will be darkened and the moon will not give its light and the **STARS WILL FALL** from the sky! {Luke 21:28 adds "When these things begin to take place, stand up and lift up your heads, because your redemption is drawing near!"} Then will ***APPEAR*** the sign of the Son of Man in heaven. and then all the {Unsaved} peoples of the earth will mourn when the see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven, with power and great glory. And He will send His angels with a loud {7th & Last} trumpet call, and the will gather **HIS ELECT** from the 4 winds, from one end of heavens to the other!" {Mark 13:27 adds "From the ends of the earth!"}

**THERE WILL BE 2 COMINGS OF JESUS ON THE SAME LAST DAY OF THE LORD. THE FIRST WILL BE **FOR** HIS SAINTS AND THE SECOND COMING RIGHT AFTER THE MARRIAGE FEAST OF THE LAMB; **WITH** HIS SAINTS**!!

Revelation 19:7,8,11,14,16,19-21: Hallelujah! For our lord God almighty reignsLet us rejoice and be glad and give Him glory! For the wedding of the Lamb has come, and His bride has made herself ready. Fine linen, bright and clean, was given her to wear!... I saw heaven standing openand there before me was a white horse, whose Rider is called Faithful and True... The armies of heaven were following Him, riding on white horses and dressed in fine linen, white and clean {See Rev 19:8 above}... On His robe and on His thigh he has the name written: **KING** of kings and **LORD** of lords...Then I saw the beast {666} and the kings of the earth and their armies gathered together to make waragainst the Rider of the horse and His army. But the beast was captured and with him the False Prophet who had performed the miraculous signs on his behalf. With these signs he had deludedwho had received the mark of the Beast and worshiped his image, The Two of them were thrown aiveinto thee fiery lake of burning sulfur... And the Devil who deceived them, will be thrown into the lake of burniing sulfur, where the Beast and the False Prophet will be thrown. They will be tormented day and night for ever and ever!

Revelation 17:14: They will make war against tbe **LAMB** will trimph over them because His is **LORD** of lords and **KING** of kings--and with Him will be His **CALLED**, **CHOSEN** and **FAITHFUL** followers!

Hebrews 10:24,25: Let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds, not giving up meeting together as some are in the habit of doing, but encouraging one another--and all the more as **YOU** {**CHURCH SAINTS**} see the **DAY {*OF THE LORD*} APPROACHING**! {On the **LAST DAY** of the 1260-day Great Tribulation!}

I Corinthians 1:7,8: You do not lack any spiritual gift as **YOU** {**CHURCH SAINTS**} eagerly wait for our Lord Jesus Christ to be **REVEALED**. He will also keep you firm to the end, so that you will be blameless on the **DAY OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST**!!

Pre-Tibbers also claim that the **CHURCH SAINTS** and the Lost will **NOT** be resurrected on the same **LAST DAY** of the Great Tribulation??

**WILL THE CHURCH SAINTS AND THE LOST BE RESURRECTED ON THE SAME **LAST DAY** WHICH IS ALSO THE **DAY OF THE LORD**

**WHAT DOES GOD'S WORD SAY**??

John 12:48: Jesus says, "There is a Judge for the one who rejects Me and does not accept My words, that very word which I spoke will condemn him on the **LAST DAY**!" {See Matthew 25:31-46; Daniel 12:1,2 and John 5:28}

John 6:40: Jesus says, ""For My Father's will is that **EVERYONE** who looks to the Son and believes in Him {**CHURCH SAINTS**} shall have eternal life, and I will raise him up at the {**SAME**} **LAST DAY**!"

**WILL THE **7TH AND LAST TRUMP** SOUND ON THE **DAY OF THE LORD** WHICH IS ALSO THE **LAST DAY**??

**THE FOLLOWING SCRIPTURES ARE RELATED TO THE **7TH AND LAST TRUMP** MENTIONED IN I CORINTHIANS 15:51**!

The only 2 resurrections mentioned in Revelation are **POST-TRIB** and are found in Revelation 14:14-16 and Revelation 11:15-18 when the **7TH AND LAST ANGEL** will sound the **7TH AND LAST TRUMP**!!

Revelation 8:2: I saw the 7 angels who **STAND BEFORE GOD** and **7 TRUMPETS** were given to them.

**NOTE**: The first 6 trumpets will be sounded **DURING** and not **BEFORE** the Great Tribulation in Revelation 8:7 to Revelation 9:21!!!

And then on the Last Day of the Great Tribulation just before the 2nd Coming of Jesus for **HIS CHURCH SAINTS** we read in:

Revelation 11:15,18: The 7th {*AND LAST} angel sounded his {**LAST**} **TRUMPET**, and there were loud voices in heaven which said: "The Kingdom of the world has become the Kingdom of our Lord and of His Messiah, and He will reign for ever and ever... The time has come for judging the dead, and for rewarding your servants the prophets and your saints and those who reverence your name (**CHURCH SAINTS**}, both small and great and for destroying those who destroy the earth!"

I Corinthians 15:50-52: I declare to you, brothers, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the Kingdom of God. Listen, I tell you a **MYSTERY** {See Rev 10:7 above}, we will not all sleep, but we **ALL** will be changed--in a flash, in the twinkling of an eye, **AT THE LAST TRUMPET**. For the {7th & Last} **TRUMPET** will sound, the dead will be raised imperishable, and **WE** {**CHURCH SAINTS**} will be changed!!

Now the pre-tribbers make the ridiculous claim that this {**7TH**AND} **LAST TRUMP** in I Corinthians 15:51; when all the **CHURCH SAINTS** receive their new heavenly bodies; will take place at a pre-trib rapture just **BEFORE** the Great Tribulation and the coming of 666 even though the first 6 trumpets take place **DURING** the Great Tribulation???

**IS THE PRE-TRIB TRANSLATION OF THE GREEK WORD **HARPAZO** IN REVELATION 4:17 AS **RAPTURE** AN **EVIL SIN**??

According to Webster's dictionary the **RAPTURE** means "An expression or manifestation of **ECSTASY** or **PASSION**" The pre-tribbers claim that the Greek word **HARPAZO** in I Thessalonians 4:17 can be translated **RAPTURE** while the NIV, RSV and KJV versions translate **HARPAZO** to be **CAUGHT UP** and the Todays English version translates it to be **GATHERED UP**!

However, the word **ECSTASY** is never mention in God's Word and means a "State of being beyond reason and self control, swoon or trance"! The words **PASSION**, passions and passionate are mentioned 7 times in God's Word and **EACH TIME** it is an **EVIL SIN** as per Romans 7:5, Galatians 5:24, I Corinthians 7:9, I Thessalonians 4:5, Titus 2:12, Titus 3:3 and Hosea 7:6.

I Thessalonians 4:16,17: For the Lord Himself will come down from heaven, with a **LOUD COMMAND**, with the voice of the Archangel and with the {7TH & LAST}**TRUMPET CALL OF GOD**, and the dead in Christ will rise first. After that we who are still alive and are left will be **CAUGHT UP** {*RAPTURED*??} together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air!

And so the pre-trib translation of the Greek word Harpazo as **RAPTURE** which means "An expression or manifestation of **ECSTASY** or **PASSION**", is an **EVIL SIN**!! And when all of God's saints are **CAUGHT UP** to heaven and receive their eternal heavenly bodies they will no longer sin and will have **EVERLASTING RIGHTEOUSNESS** on the **LAST DAY** of the 70 7's which is also the **LAST DAY** of the 42-month Great Tribulation!!

Daniel 9:24: 70 7's {Or 490 years} are decreed {From the decree of Cyrus} to Anoint the Most Holy {After 69 7's or 483 years}, To Atone for Wickedness {After 69 1/2 7's or 486 1/2 years} to finish transgession, put and end to sin and to bring in **EVERLASTING RIGHTEOUSNESS** on the **LAST DAY** of the 70 7's or 490 years which is also the **LAST DAY** of the 42- month Great Tribulation!

Titus 2:13: **WE**{**CHURCH SAINTS**} wait for the **BLESSED HOPE**--the **GLORIOUS APPEARING** {Not Secret concealed sinful rapture} of our great God and Savior, Jesus Christ!!

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 Mar, 2018 11:57 AM

Richard, stay on topic

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 Mar, 2018 03:03 PM

There are many who say"

"You must do the Father's will to be saved. YOU ACTUALLY HAVE TO DO SOMETHING, THE FATHER'S WILL, TO BE SAVED. With the "remission of sins" idea, you can just sit on your butt and be saved. That's a Satanic idea which keeps people from knowing the real gospel of the kingdom, and keeps them helpless."

**BUT WHAT DOES GOD'S WORD SAY**??

John 6:37,39,65: Jesus says, "All those the Father gives to Me will come to Me, and whoever comes to me I will **NEVER** drive away... And this is the will of Him who sent Me, that I shall **LOSE NONE** of all He has given Me, but raise them up at the Last Day... No one can come to Me **UNLESS** the Father has **ENABLED THEM!!"

Ephesians 1:4-8: In love He predestined us for adoption to sonship through Jesus Christ, in accordance with His pleasure and will--to the praise of His glorious grace, which He has freely given us in the One He loves. In Him **WE HAVE REDEMPTION THROUGH HIS BLOOD**, the **FORGIVENESS OF SINS**, in accordance with the riches of God's grace that He lavished on us with all wisdom and understanding!!

Ephesians 2:8-10 For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith--and this is not from yourselves, it is the **GIFT OF GOD**--not by works, so that no one can boast. For we are **GOD'S WORKMANSIP**, created in Christ Jesus to do works, which God prepared for us to do!

Romans 8:28-30: And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love Him, who have been **CALLED** according to His purpose. For those God foreknew He also **PREDESTINED** to be conformed to the image of Son, That He might be the firstborn among many brothers and sisters. And those He **PREDESTINED, He also **CALLED**; those He called , He also **JUSTIFIED, those He justified, He also **GLORIFIED**!

And so Salvation is 100 percent **FREE** but **ETERNAL REWARDS** are 100 percent **EARNED**!!

Ephesians 6:8: Serve wholeheartedly , as if you were serving the Lord, not men, because you know that the Lord will **REWARD everyone for what ever good he does!

Revelation 22:12 Jesus says, �Behold I am coming soon! My **REWARD is with Me, and I will give to everyone according to what he has done!�

Matthew 16:27: Jesus says, �The Son of Man is going to come in His Father's glory with His angels and THEN He will **REWARD each person according to what he has done!�

2 Corinthians 5:9,10: We make it our goal to please Him... for we must all appear before the Judgment seat of Christ, that each one may receive what is due him for the things done while in the body, whether good or bad.

1 Corinthians 3:13-15: His work will be shown for what it is, because the Day will bring it to light. It will be revealed with fire, and the fire will test the quality of each man's work. If what he has built survives , he will receive his **REWARD**. If it is burned up he will suffer loss; he himself will be saved, but only as one escaping through the flames.

How to Win Heavenly CROWNS:

I Corinthians 9:24-27: Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one gets the prize? Run in such a way as to get the prize. Everyone who competes in the games goes in to strict training. They do it to get a **CROWN** that will not last; but we do it to get a **CROWN THAT WILL LAST FOREVER**! Therefore I do not run like a man running aimlessly; I do not fight like a man beating the air. No, I beat my body and make it my slave so that after I have preached to others, I myself will not be disqualified for the prize!

2 John 1:8: Watch out that you do not lose what you have worked for, but that you may be **REWARDED** fully!.

Revelation 3:11: Jesus says, �I am coming soon. Hold on to what you have, so that no one will take your **CROWN**!�

2 Timothy 4:7,8: I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Now there is in store for me the **CROWN** of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will award to me on that day�and not only to me, but also to all who have longed for His appearing!

The **CROWN** of Life for those who persevere under trials and persecution:

James 1:12: Blessed is the man who perseveres under trial, because when he has stood the test, he will receive the **CROWN OF LIFE that God has promised to those who love Him!

Revelation 2:10 Jesus says, �Do not be afraid of what you are about to suffer... Be faithful, even to the point of death, and I will give you the **CROWN OF LIFE**!�

Matthew 5:11,12: Jesus says, �Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of Me. Rejoice and be glad, because great is your **REWARD** in heaven!�

Hebrews 10:32-36: Remember those earlier days after you had received the Light, when you stood your ground in a great contest in the face of suffering. Sometimes you were publicly exposed to insult and persecution; at other times you stood side by side with those who were so treated. You sympathized with those in prison and joyfully accepted the confiscation of your property, because you knew that you yourselves had better and lasting possessions. So do not throw away your confidence; it will be richly **REWARDED**. You need to persevere so that when you have done the will of God, you receive what He has promised!

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 Mar, 2018 04:11 PM

Richard, you have an UNTEACHABLE spirit; you only want to post walls of scripture without looking at what others have been shown,as the Holy Spirit enlightens and empowers them to understand. So sad

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 Mar, 2018 06:13 PM

Gracenotworkssaves quote:

"Richard, you have an UNTEACHABLE spirit; you only want to post walls of Scripture without looking at what others have been shown, as the Holy Spirit enlightens and empowers them to understand. So sad"

2 Timothy 3:16,17:; 4:1,2: All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, so that the man of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work! In the presence of God and of Christ Jesus, who will judge the living and the dead, and I view of His appearing and His Kingdom, I give you this charge: **PREACH THE WORD**!!

I Peter 1:23-25: For you have been **BORN AGAIN**, not of perishable seed but of imperishable, through the Living and Enduring **WORD OF GOD**1 For all people are like grass, and all their glory is like the flowers of the field; the grass withers and the flowers fail, but the **WORD OF THE LORD ENDURES FOREVER**!! And this is the Word of the Lord that was preached to you!!

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Mar, 2018 07:15 AM

The Satanic quotes by Urantia:

"The remission of sins and so on was not part of the gospel of the kingdom that Jesus preached."

"Can you imagine Jesus standing in front of up to 10,000 people (Matthew 14:21), maybe more, and telling them that the "good news" of the kingdom was that his blood would be for the remission of their stinking sins, after they killed him? I can hear him now, "Yes, people, this gospel of the kingdom of God is all about YOU and your stinking, stinking sins. The entire universe is all about YOU and your stinking sins. We can hardly get any rest up in Heaven for thinking about YOU and your stinking sins."

Satanic Urantia also claims:

"Jesus and the *12* certainly didn't go around preaching the shedding of his blood for sins to the multitude as "the gospel of the kingdom."

**BUT WHAT DOES GOD'S WORD SAY**??

Peter who was one of the **12** Apostles was inspired by God to write:

I Peter 1:18,19: For you know that it was not with perishable things like silver and gold that you were **REDEEMED** from the empty way of life handed down to you by your ancestors, but with the **PRECIOUS BLOOD OF CHRIST**, a lamb without blemish or defect!!

I Peter 2:24: He Himself **BORE OUR SINS IN HIS BODY ON THE CROSS**. so that we might die to sins and live for righteousness. **BY HIS WOUNDS WE ARE HEALED**!!

John was also one of the **12** Apostles and he was inspired by God to write:

I John 2:1,2: We have an Advocate with the Father--Jesus Christ, the Righteous One. He **HE IS THE ATONING SACRIFICE FOR OUR SINS**, and not only for ours but also for the sins of the whole world.

Acts 26:16: Jesus said to Paul, "Now get up on your feet. I have **APPOINTED YOU** as a servant and as a witness of what you have seen and will see of Me. I will rescue you from your own people and from the Gentiles. I am sending you to them to open their eyes and turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan to God, so that they receive forgiveness of sins and a place among those who are **SANCTIFUIED BY FAITH IN ME**!!"

Acts 9:15: Jesus said to Ananias "This man {Paul} is **MY CHOSEN INSTRUMENT** to proclaim My name to the Gentiles and their kings and of the people of Israel!!"

Galatians 1:1: Paul an **APOSTLE**--sent not from men nor by a man, but by Jesus Christ and God the Father!

And Paul who became an **APOSTLE** was inspired by God to write:

Ephesians 1:4-8: In love He predestined us for adoption to sonship through Jesus Christ, in accordance with His pleasure and will--to the praise of His glorious grace, which He has freely given us in the One He loves. In Him **WE HAVE REDEMPTION THROUGH HIS BLOOD**, the **FORGIVENESS OF SINS**, in accordance with the riches of God's grace that He lavished on us with all wisdom and understanding!!

Hebrews 10:22,26-28: The law requires that nearly everything be cleansed with blood, and without the shedding of blood there is no forgiveness... Christ has appeared once for all at the culmination of the ages to **DO AWAY WITH SIN** by the **SACRIFICE OF HIMSELF**. Just as people are destined to die once and after that to face judgment, so Christ was sacrificed once to take away the sins of many; and He will appear a second time, not to bear sin, but to bring salvation to those who are waiting for Him!!

** The Satanic Urantia also claims that Jesus never said that the shedding of His blood is part of the Gospel ???

**BUT WHAT DOES GOD'S WORD SAY**

Matthew 26:28: Jesus says, "This is **MY BLOOD** of the Covenant, which is poured out for many for the **FORGIVENESS OF SINS!!"

Jesus also gave us the book of Revelation and promised that it was **UNPARDONABLE SIN** to **ADD** or **TAKE WORDS AWAY** from the Book of Revelation!!

Revelation 22:16,18,19: "I, Jesus, have sent My angel to give you this testimony **FOR THE CHURCHES**... I warn everyone who hears the words of the prophesy of this book: If anyone **ADDS** anything to them God will add to them all the plagues described in the Book.{Including Eternal Hell in Rev 14:9-11} And if anyone **TAKES WORDS AWAY**{Like Urantia} from this Book of prophecy, God will take away from that person any share in the Tree of Life and in the Holy City {The New Jerusalem}, which are described in this Book!!"

Revelation 1:5 To Him who loves us and has freed **FROM OUR SINS BY HIS BLOOD**!!

Revelation 5:9: Those in heaven sang a new song: "You are worthy to take the scroll and open its seals, because You were slain, and **WITH YOUR BLOOD** you purchased for God people from every tribe and language and people and nation!!"

And so URANTIA has committed an **UNPARDONABLE SIN**!!

Jesus is called the **LAMB** of God **30 TIMES** in Revelation because he permanently put an end to all lamb sacrifices for sin which were required in the Old Testament Covenant!!!

Titus 2:13: **WE** wait for the **BLESSED HOPE**--the glorious appearance of our great **GOD** and **SAVIOR**, Jesus Christ!!

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 Mar, 2018 08:30 AM

Of course, Pagan and liberal Protestant Bible scholars and Urantia, who do not believe the Bible is inspired by God, continually write books and articles that attempt to show that God's Word has discrepancies and is not inspired. And, of course, Jewish Bible scholars attempt to show that the New Testament is not inspired by God.

And yet all Christian Bibles still include all the inspired 39 books of the Old Testament and 27 books in the New Testament. God has miraculously **PRESERVED HIS SACRED WORDS**!! Even though the Evangelical Bible scholars who believe **ALL** of the books in the Christian Bible are inspired, without any discrepancies, are in a huge minority.

Actually the Urantia book contains only some of the teachings of Jesus and then adds and changes them, and also leaves out the rest of the New Testament and claims they are not inspired. And Christian Bibles with the 39 books of the Old Testament and 27 books of the New Testament have been the best selling books in the world **EVERY YEAR** since records have been kept!!

2 Timothy 3:16,17:; 4:1,2: All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, so that the man of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work! In the presence of God and of Christ Jesus, who will judge the living and the dead, and I view of His appearing and His Kingdom, I give you this charge: **PREACH THE WORD**!!

I Peter 1:23-25: For you have been **BORN AGAIN**, not of perishable seed but of imperishable, through the Living and Enduring **WORD OF GOD**! For all people are like grass, and all their glory is like the flowers of the field; the grass withers and the flowers fail, but the **WORD OF THE LORD ENDURES FOREVER**!! And this is the Word of the Lord that was preached to you!! And Christian Bibles are the best sellers of all books **EVERY YEAR** since records have been kept!!

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 Mar, 2018 10:37 AM

Romans 3:20-25,28: No one will be declared righteous in God's sight by the works of the law; rather through the law we became conscious of our sin. But now apart from the law the righteousness of God has been made known, to which the Law and the Prophets testify. this righteousness is given **THROUGH FAITH IN CHRIST JESUS** to all who believe. There is no difference between Jew and Gentile, for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, and all are justified **FREELY BY HIS GRACE** through the **REDEMPTION** that came by Christ Jesus. God presented Christ as a sacrifice of atonement, **THROUGH THE SHEDDING OF HIS BLOOD**--to be received **BY FAITH**!!!!!!!!

View Profile
History
Posted : 30 Mar, 2018 06:58 AM

**THE ATONING SACRIFICE FOR OUR SINS IS THE PRECIOUS BLOOD OF CHRIST**!!

Matthew 26:28: Jesus says, "This is My blood of the covenant, which is poured out for many **FOR THE FORGIVENESS OF SINS**!"

Galatians 2:18-21: I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me! The life I live in the body, I live by **FAITH** in the Son of God, who loved me and **GAVE HIMSELF FOR ME**!! I do not set aside the grace of God, for if righteousness could be gained through the law, Christ died for nothing!!

Hebrews 9:12: He entered the Most Holy Place once for all by **HIS OWN BLOOD**, having obtained **ETERNAL REDEMPTION**!

Hebrews 9:22; 26-28: The law requires that nearly everything be cleansed with blood, and without the shedding of blood **THERE IS NO FORGIVENESS**.... But now He has appeared **ONCE FOR ALL** at the end of the ages to do away with sin **BY THE SACRIFICE OF HIMSELF**!! Just as man is destined to die once, and after that to face judgment, and **CHRIST WAS SACRIFICED **ONCE** TO TAKE AWAY THE SINS OF MANY PEOPLE**, and He will appear a second time, not to bear sin, but to bring salvation to those who are waiting for Him!

Hebrews 10:8-10: First He said, "Sacrifices and offerings, burnt offerings and sin offerings You did not desire, nor were You pleased with them," although the law required them to be made. Then He said, "Here I am, I have come to do Your will." He sets aside the first **TO ESTABLISH THE SECOND**. And by that will, we have been made holy through the sacrifice of the body of Jesus Christ **ONCE FOR ALL**!!

Romans 3:21-25: But now a righteousness from God, **APART FROM THE LAW**, has been made known, to which the Law and the Prophets testify. This righteousness from God comes **THROUGH FAITH** in Jesus Christ to all who believe. There is no difference, for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, and are justified freely by **HIS GRACE** through the **REDEMPTION** that came by Christ Jesus. God presented Him as a **SACRIFICE OF ATONEMENT**, **THROUGH **FAITH** IN HIS BLOOD**!!

Colossians 1:19-20: He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. For by Him all things were For God was pleased to have all His fullness dwell in Him, and through Him to reconcile to Himself all things, whether things **ON EARTH** or things in heaven, by making peace **THROUGH HIS BLOOD**, **SHED ON THE CROSS**!!

Colossians 2:13-15: When you were dead in your sins and in the uncircumcision of your sinful nature, God made you **ALIVE WITH CHRIST**. He forgave us **ALL OUR SINS**, having canceled the written code, with its regulation, that was against us and that stood opposed to us, He took it away, **NAIILNG IT TO THE CROSS**!!.

Ephesians 1:7-8: In Him we have **REDEMPTION THROUGH HIS BLOOD**, **THE FORGIVENESS OF SINS**, in accordance the riches of God's grace that He lavished on us with all wisdom and understanding!!

I Peter 1:18,19: For you know that was not with perishable things such as silver or gold that you were **REDEEMED** from the empty way of life handed down to you by your forefathers, but with the **PRECIOUS BLOOD OF CHRIST**, Lamb without blemish or defect!!

I Peter 2:24,25: He Himself **BORE OUR SINS** in His body on the tree, so that we might die to sins and live for righteousness, by **HIS WOUNDS** we are healed{See Isaiah 53:5,6}!! For you were like sheep going astray, but now you have returned to the Shepherd and Overseer of your souls!!

I Peter 3:18 For Christ **DIED FOR SINS ONCE FOR ALL**, the righteous for the unrighteous, to bring you to God!!

I John 2:1-2: My dear children, I write this to you so that you will not sin. But if anybody does sin, we have One who speaks to the Father in our defense--Jesus Christ, the Righteous One. He is the **ATONING SACRIFICE FOR OUR SINS**, and not only for ours but also for the sins of the whole world!!

I John 4:10: This is **LOVE**, not that we loved God, but that He **LOVED** us and sent His Son as an **ATONING SACRIFICE** for our sins.

Revelation 1:4,5: Grace and peace to you from Him who is, and who was, and who is to come and from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful Witness... To Him who loves us and has freed us from our sins **BY HIS BLOOD**!!

NOTE: Jesus Christ our Savior is called the **LAMB** 30 times in the book of Revelation.

Revelation 5:6,9: Then I saw a **LAMB**, looking as if it had been slain, standing in the center of the throne...You are worthy to take the scroll and to open its seals because You were slain , and **WITH YOUR BLOOD** You purchased men for God from every tribe and language and people and nation!!

Revelation 7:14: These are they who have come out of the Great Tribulation, they have was their robes and made them white in the **BLOOD OF THE LAMB**!!

Isaiah 53:5,6: But He was pierced for our transgressions, He was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was upon Him, and by His wounds we are healed! We all, like sheep, have gone astray , each of us has turned to his own way, and **THE LORD HAS LAID ON HIM THE INIQUITY OF US ALL**!!

Romans 5:6-10: You see, at just the right time, when we were still powerless. Christ died for the ungodly. Very rarely will anyone die for a righteous man, though for a good man someone might possibly dare to die. But God demonstrates His love for us in this: While we were still sinners **CHRIST DIED FOR US**. Since we are now justified **BY HIS BLOOD**, how much more will we be saved from God's wrath through Him! When we were God's enemies, we were reconciled to Him **THROUGH THE DEATH OF HIS SON**!!

Jesus is called the **LAMB** of God **30 TIMES** in Revelation because Jesus became our **PASSOVER LAMB** on **PASSOVER DAY** and put and end to all lamb sacrifices for sin which were required by the Father in the Old Testament Covenant.

Exodus 12:1-3,6,7,12,13: The Lord said to Moses and Aaron, "This month is to be the first month of your year. Tell the whole community of Israel that on the 10th day of the month each man is to take a **LAMB** for his family... Take care of them until 14th day of the month, when all the members of the community of Israel must slaughter them at twilight. Then they are to take some of the **BLOOD** and put it on the sides and tops of the doorframes of their houses... On that same night I will pass through Egypt and strike down every firstborn of both people and animals, and I will bring judgment on all the gods of Egypt, I am the Lord. The **BLOOD** will be a sign for you on the houses where you are, and when I see the **BLOOD** I will **PASSOVER YOU**!!"

And Jesus then became our **PASSOVER LAMB** on **PASSOVER DAY**!!**ON GOOD FRIDAY**!!

View Profile
History
Posted : 31 Mar, 2018 09:37 AM

**ON WHAT DAY DID JESUS BECOME OUR PASSOVER LAMB ON PASSOVER DAY?? AND ON WHAT DAY WAS THE RESURRECTION DAY OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST**??

Numbers 28:16: �On the 14th day of the 1st month the Lord�s Passover is to be held.� Exodus 12:6,7,12,13: �Take care of them {The Passover Lambs} until the 14th day of the month when all the people of Israel must slaughter them {See Lev 23:5} at Twilight {Just after sundown to nightfall on Passover Day! 1 Cor 5:7: �For Christ our **PASSOVER LAMB** has been sacrificed.� Whereas the Jews {who were following the evil Babylonian moon calendar} held their Passover on the 15th of Nisan {Which always occurs on the night of a full moon} and observed the Passover on the WRONG DAY as per John 18:28: �Then the Jews led Jesus from Caiaphas to the palace of the Roman Governor {Pilate}. By now it was early morning, and to avoid ceremonial uncleanness the Jews did not enter the palace; for they wanted to be able to eat the PASSOVER!!� Which would have been the day �AFTER� Jesus correctly held the Passover on the 14th of ABIB which God had commanded. So we can assume that the month of ABIB is different from the Babylonian moon month of Nisan and therefore has nothing to do with the moon.

When does the first month of the Bible Year called ABIB begin?? Most Evangelical Bible scholars believe that it always begins of the first day of SPRING or sundown March 20th to sundown March 21st for ABIB is the Hebrew word for SPRING!!! And so the 14th {*7+7*} Day of ABIB can also be translated the 14th {*7+7*} day of SPRING!!

All encyclopedias state that Augustus Caesar died on August 19, AD 14 and therefore *EVERYONE AGREES that the 15th year of the reign of his successor, Tiberius Caesar, would have been from August 19, AD 28 to August 19, AD 29.

Luke 3:1,2: �In the 15th year of the reign of Tiberius Caesar� the Word of God came to John son of Zechariah in the desert.� EVERYONE WHO AGREES that the Bible is the inspired Word of God agrees that John began his ministry in the 15th year of Tiberius Caesar which was definitely from August 19, AD 28 to August 19, AD 29!! Now we know from Luke 3:1-3 above that John the Baptist began his ministry in the 15th year of Tiberius which most likely began on his 30th birthday according to OT Law {As per I Chron 23:3}. And we know from Luke 1:35-37 that John was 5 to 6 months older than Jesus. Luke 3:23: �Now Jesus Himself was as thirty years old when He began His ministry.�

So if Jesus began His ministry on His 30th human birthday {As per OT Law} on November 14th, AD 29 then John would have began his ministry 5 to 6 months earlier about June 2nd to July 2nd, AD 29 which would be in the 15th year of the reign of Tiberius Caesar since the 15th year of the reign of Tiberius Caesar was completed on August 19th AD 29 which was exactly 15 years after the death of Augustus Caesar on August 19th, AD 14.

The 30th birthday of Jesus was November 14th, AD 29 since He would have been baptized or Anointed 40 days earlier on October 5th, AD 29 and since the Resurrection Day of our Lord Jesus was exactly 3 1/2 tears or 1278 days after His Anointing on October 5th, AD 29; or on April 5th, AD 33; which completed the first half of the last 7 years whhich is always 1278 days of the 70 7's in Daniel 9:27a when the Anointed One gave us a New Covenant and put an end to all sacrifices for sin in the middle of the last 7 years which is 1278 days.

If you go to the Internet under {timeanddate.com/calendar} you will be able to find the calendar for the month of April, AD 33 in Israel {Backspace and remove 2011 and type in 33 and scroll to Israel}. You will observe that April 2nd, AD 33 was on a Thursday and that April 5th, AD 33 was on a Sunday. So it is quite probable that Jesus held the Passover right after Sundown on April 2nd, AD 33; was crucified on Friday, April 3rd, AD 33; and then was raised to life on Sunday, April 5th, AD 33. Then the 14th day of the first Bible month of ABIB or PASSOVER DAY would have begun on the 14th day after March 21st AD 33 {The first day of Spring}.

The first day of ABIB is always from sundown, March 20th, AD 33 to sundown March 21st, AD 33 and then the 14th day of ABIB or **PASSOVER DAY** would have been from sundown, April 2nd, AD 33 to sundown, April 3rd, AD 33. Jesus was our Passover Lamb {I Cor 5:7} on Passover Day! And so our Lord�s Resurrection Day is always on the **16TH OF ABIB**; which is always on **APRIL 5TH** each and every year!!

Luke 22:7,8: Then came the day on which the Passover Lamb �Had� to be sacrificed. Jesus said, �Go and make preparations for us to eat the Passover.� Christ became our Passover Lamb on Passover Day! 1 Cor 5:7: �For Christ our PASSOVER LAMB has been sacrificed.� Whereas the Jews {who were following the evil Babylonian moon calendar} held their Passover on the 15th of Nisan {Which always occurs on the night of a full moon} and observed the Passover on the WRONG DAY as per John 18:28: �Then the Jews led Jesus from Caiaphas to the palace of the Roman Governor {Pilate}. By now it was early morning, and to avoid ceremonial uncleanness the Jews did not enter the palace; for they wanted to be able to eat the PASSOVER!!� Which would have been the day �AFTER� Jesus correctly held the Passover on the 14th of ABIB which God had commanded. So we can assume that the month of ABIB is different from the Babylonian moon month of Nisan and therefore has nothing to do with the moon. When does the first month of the Bible Year called ABIB begin?? Most Evangelical Bible scholars believe that it always begins of the first day of SPRING or sundown March 20th to sundown March 21st for ABIB is the Hebrew word for SPRING!!! And so the 14th {*7+7*} Day of ABIB can also be translated the 14th {*7+7*} day of SPRING!!

Jesus was crucified on **PASSOVER DAY** on Friday, April 3rd, AD 33; and then was raised to life just after sunrise on Sunday, April 5th, AD 33. Then the 14th day of the first Bible month of ABIB or PASSOVER DAY would have begun on the 14th day after sundown March 20th to sundown, March 21st AD 33 {The first day of Spring}. The first day of ABIB was from sundown, March 20th, AD 33 to sundown March 21st, AD 33 then the 14th day of ABIB or Passover Day would have been from sundown, April 2nd, AD 33 to sundown, April 3rd, AD 33.

Jesus was our **PASSOER LAMB** {I Cor 5:7} on **PASSOVER DAY** which is always the **14TH OF ABIB** And so our Lord�s Resurrection Day is always on the **16TH OF ABIB**; which is always on **APRIL 5TH** each and every year!!

God's Word states 3 times that Jesus would rise again on the **THIRD DAY** in Luke 18:33, Luke 24:46 and I Corinthians 15:4.

Mark 15:27,33,34,37: It was about nine in the morning {the 3rd hour after sunrise} when they crucified Jesus... At about noon {The 6th hour} darkness came over the whole land until about 3 in the afternoon {the 9th hour}. And about 3 in the afternoon Jesus cried out in a loud voice "My God why have you forsaken Me?"... With a loud cry Jesus breathed His last.

And when Jesus died about 3 in the afternoon there was darkness over the whole land and so it was at night time. And so about 3PM, Friday, April 3rd, AD 33 was the **1ST NIGHT** and then there was light or daytime until sundown, Friday which was the **FIRST DAY. Friday at sundown to sunrise on Saturday was the **2ND NIGHT**. Sunrise, Saturday to Sundown, Saturday was the **2ND DAY**. Sundown, Saturday to sunrise Sunday was the **3RD NIGHT** and just after Sunrise Sunday, April 5th was the **3RD DAY**.

About 80 percent of expert Bible Chronologists believe Jesus was crucified on the 3rd hour or about 9 AM on Friday, April 3rd, AD 33 which is always the 14th Day of ABIB, which is always **PASSOVER DAY**, since God's Word states that Jesus was our **PASSOVER LAMB**. About 20 percent of Bible Chronologists claim that Jesus must have become our Passover Lamb on Wednesday, April 1st AD 33 or Thursday, April 2nd, AD 33 which would have been one or two days **BEFORE** the 14th of Abib which is always **PASSOVER DAY**.

Those who believe that Jesus was crucified on AD 30 to AD 32 must be wrong since according to God's Word Jesus began His ministry on his 30th human birthday in the 15th year of Tiberius Caesar which would have shown to be in AD 29 which would be 3 1/2 years before His crucifixion in April of AD 33. The Satanic Urantia fairy tale book teaches that Jesus was crucified on the 6th hour instead of the 3rd hour in AD 30 {???} which is completely ridiculous and contradicts God's Word two times!! They also claim that John said Jesus was crucified in the 6th hour which contradicts Mark who said that Jesus was crucified on the 3rd hour in Mark 15:27 which Urantia claims that it again shows a discrepancy in God's sacred Word. This is an absolute lie since John never mentioned **ANY TIME PERIODS** in his description of the crucifixion of Jesus in John 19:16-30!!

View Profile
History
Posted : 31 Mar, 2018 03:48 PM

There are many who quote the following 2 Scriptures about doing the *WILL OF THE FATHER**:

Not every one who says to me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he who does the **WILL OF MY FATHER** who is in heaven." (Matthew 7:21)

Matthew 12:50: Jesus says, Whoever does the **WILL OF MY FATHER** in heaven is My brother and sister and mother!"

But then they never tell us what the **WILL OF THE FATHER IS** in the New Testament or they quote a lot of old Testament words by the Father.

**WHAT DOES GOD'S WORD SAY ABOUT WHAT **THE WILL OF THE FATHER IS** in the New Testament.

John 14:39,40: Jesus says And this is the **WILL OF HIM** who sent Me, that I shall **LOSE NONE** of all those He has given, Me, but raise them up at the Last Day. For My *FATHER'S WILL* is that everyone who looks to the Son and believes in Him shall have eternal life, and I will raise then up at the Last Day!"

Acts 22:24:15: Ananias said to Paul, "The God of our ancestors has **CHOSEN YOU** to **KNOW HIS WILL** and to see the Righteous One and to hear words from His mouth. You will be His witness to all people of what you have seen and heard.

Acts 26:16-18: The Lord Jesus said to Paul, Now get up and stand on your feet. I have appeared to you and **APPOINTED YOU** as a servant and as a witness of what you have seen and will see of Me I am sending you to the Gentiles to open their eyes and turn then from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan to God, so that they my receive **FORGIVENESS OF SINS** and a place among those who **SANCTIFIED BY FAITH IN ME**!"

Acts 915: The Lord said to Ananias, "This man {PAUL} is **MY CHOSEN INSTRUMENT**to proclaim My name to the Gentiles and their kings and to the people of Israel!"

Acts 20:27: Paul said, "For I have not hesitated to proclaim to you the **WHOLE WILL OF GOD**!"

Ephesians 1:3-10: Praise be to the God and Father of our **LORD** Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in the heavenly realms with every spiritual blessing **IN CHRIST** In love He predestined us for adoption to sonship through Jesus Christ, in accordance with **HIS PLEASURE AND WILL**--to the praise of His glorious grace, which He has **FREELY** given us in the One He loves, In Him we have **REDEMPTION THROUGH HIS BLOOD, the **FORGIVENESS OF SINS**, in accordance of the riches of God's grace that He lavished on us will all wisdom, He made known to us the mystery of **HIS WILL**according to His good pleasure, which He purposed in Christ, to be put into effect when the times have reached their fulfillment--to bring all things in heaven and on earth **UNDER CHRIST**!

Ephesians 1:20-23: The Father raised Jesus from the dead and seated Him at His right hand in the heavenly realms, far above all rule and authority, power and dominion and every name that is invoked, not only in the present age but also in the one to come. And God placed all things under His feet and appointed Him to be the **HEAD OVER EVERYTHING FOR THE CHURCH**, which is **HIS BODY**, the fullness of Him who fills everything in every Way!!

Matthew 28:18-20: The Lord Jesus says, "**ALL AUTHORITY** in heaven and on earth has been given to **ME**. Therefore go and make disciples of all nations... teaching them to **OBEY EVERYTHING I HAVE COMMANDED YOU**. And surely I am with you Always!"

Hebrews 10:7-10: The Lord Jesus said, "I have come to do **YOUR WILL** My God. Sacrifices and offerings, burnt offerings and sin offerings You did not desire, nor were You pleased with them--though they were offered in accordance of the law. Then Jesus said, "Here I am, I have come to do **YOUR WILL**!" Jesus set aside the first Covenant to establish the second Covenant. And by that **WILL*, we have been made holy **THROUGH THE SACRIFICE OF THE BODY OF JESUS CHRIST ONCE FOR ALL**!

John 3:16-18: For God so loved the world that He gave His One and only Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but to **SAVE** the world **THROUGH HIM**! Whoever believes in Him is not condemned, but whoever does not believstands condemned already because they have not believed in the name of God's **ONE AND ONLY SON**!!

I John 2:1-5: We have an Advocate with the Father--Jesus Christ the Righteous One. He is the **ATONING SACRIFICE FOR OUR SIN**, and not only for ours but also for the sins of the whole world. We know we have com to know Him *IF WE KEEP HIS COMMANDS**. Whoever says, "I know Him," but does not do what He commands is a **LIAR**, and the truth is not in that person. But if anyone **OBEYS HIS WORD**. God's love is truly made complete in him. This is how we know we are in Him!!

John 14:21,23: Jesus says, "Whoever has My commands and keeps them is the one who loves Me. The one who loves Me will be loved by My Father... Anyone who loves Me will **OBEY MY TEACHING**, My Father will love them, and We will come to them and make our home with them!"

John 14:6,7: Jesus says, "I an the **WAY** the **TRUTH** and the **LIFE**. No one comes to the Father **EXCEPT THROUGH ME**! If you really knew Me, you would know My Father as well. From now on, you do know Him and have **SEEN HIM**!!"

Page : 1 2 3