Author Thread: Is the Word *Rapture* in Prophecy an Evil Sin??
Admin

Is the Word *Rapture* in Prophecy an Evil Sin??
Posted : 15 Mar, 2018 10:59 AM

**WILL THE **DAY OF THE LORD**, THE **LAST DAY** AND THE **7TH AND LAST TRUMPET**TAKE PLACE ON THE SAME DAY**??

**WILL THE DESTRUCTION OF THE LOST IN I THESS 5:2,3 OCCUR ON THE SAME **DAY OF THE LORD** MENTIONED IN I THESS 4:15-18**??

I Thessalonians 4:15-18; 5:1-4: According to the Lord's word, we tell you that we who are still alive, who are left to the coming of the Lord will certainly not precede those who have fallen **ASLEEP**. For the Lord will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the {**7TH & LAST**} TRUMPET call of God, and the **DEAD IN CHRIST** will rise first. After that we who are still alive and are left will be caught up the together with them {Or gathered as per Matt 24:31} in the air so we will be with the Lord forever! About times and dates we do not need to write to you, for you know very well that the **DAY OF THE LORD** {In I Thess 4:15-18 ABOVE**} will come like a **THIEF IN THE NIGHT**{To unbelievers!!} While people are saying "Peace and safety," **DESTRUCTION** will come on them suddenly {**DESTRUCTION OF THE LOST ON THE **SAME** DAY AS THE **DAY OF LORD** ABOVE!!} and they will not escape. But you, brothers and sisters, are not in darkness so that this {**LAST**} **DAY** should surprise you like a thief. For **YOU** {**CHURCH SAINTS**} are all children of light and children of the {**LAST **} **DAY**!

Revelation 3:3: Jesus says, "If you do not wake up, I will come like a thief {To unbelievers}, and you will not know at what time I will come to you!!"

For once the 1260-day Great Tribulation begins all of God's saints will know the exact day that Jesus will come on the **LAST DAY**!! And once the **Stars start falling** {Matt 24:29} the saints will know the exact hour of the 2nd Coming of Jesus as per Luke 21:28: Jesus says, "When these things begin to take place, stand up and lift up you heads, because your redemption is drawing near!!"

Luke 17:28-30: Jesus says, "It was the same in the days of Lot. People were eating, drinking, buying and selling, planting and building. But the day Lot left Sodom, fire and sulfur rained down from heaven. It will be just like this on the **DAY THE SON OF MAN IS **REVEALED**!

2 Peter 3:10-13: But the **DAY OF THE LORD** {The same **DAY OF THE LORD** IN I THESS 4:15-18!} will come like a thief {To unbelievers}. The heavens will disappear swith a roar, the elements will be destroyed by fire, and the earth and everything in it will be laid bare! Since everything will be destroyed in this way, what kind of people ought you to be? You ought to love holy and godly lives as **YOU** {**CHURCH SAINTS**} look forward to the **DAY OF GOD**. That **DAY** will bring about the destruction of the heavens by fire, and the elements will melt in the heat. But in keeping with His promise **WE** {**CHURCH SAINTS**} are looking forward to a New Heaven and a New Earth, the Home of Righteousness! {See Rev 21:1-5}

Isaiah 13:6-10: The **DAY OF THE LORD** {**The same **DAY OF THE LORD** mentioned on I Thess 4:15-18!} is near; it will come like **DESTRUCTION** from the Almighty. Because of this all hands will go limp, every {Unsaved} heart will melt with fear. Terror will seize them, pain and anguish will grip them. They will look aghast at each other, their faces aflame. See the **DAY OF THE LORD** is coming--a cruel day, with wrath and fierce anger--to make the land desolate and destroy the sinners within it {See Rev 6:15-17}. The stars in heaven and their constellations will not show their light. The sun will be darkened and the moon will not give its light!

Revelation 6:13-17: I watched as He {Jesus} opened the 6th seal. There was a great eartquake. The sub turned black like sackcloth made of goat hair, the whole moon turned blood red, and the stars in the sky fell to earth, as figs drop from a fig treewhen shaken by a strong wind. The heavens receded like a scroll being rolled up, and every mountain and island was removed from its place. Then the kings of the earth, the princes, the generals, the mighty, and everyone else, both slave and free, hid in the caves and among the rocks of the mountains The called to the mountains and the rocks, "Fall on us and hide us from the face of Him who sits on the throne and from the mouth of the Lamb {Jesus}! For the **GREAT DAY** of their wrath has come and who can withstand it?" {While the saints lift up their heads since they know that the 2nd Coming of Jesus is very near as per Luke 21:28 below!}

Acts 2:19,20: God says... "I will show wonders in the heaven above and signs on the earth below, blood and fire and billows of smoke. The sun will be turned to darkness and the moon to blood before the coming of the the great and glorious **DAY OF THE LORD** {The same **DAY OF THE LORD** mentioned in I Thess 4:15-18!}!"

Matthew 24:29-31: Immediately after the distress of those {1260} days the sun will be darkened and the moon will not give its light and the **STARS WILL FALL** from the sky! {Luke 21:28 adds "When these things begin to take place, stand up and lift up your heads, because your redemption is drawing near!"} Then will ***APPEAR*** the sign of the Son of Man in heaven. and then all the {Unsaved} peoples of the earth will mourn when the see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven, with power and great glory. And He will send His angels with a loud {7th & Last} trumpet call, and the will gather **HIS ELECT** from the 4 winds, from one end of heavens to the other!" {Mark 13:27 adds "From the ends of the earth!"}

**THERE WILL BE 2 COMINGS OF JESUS ON THE SAME LAST DAY OF THE LORD. THE FIRST WILL BE **FOR** HIS SAINTS AND THE SECOND COMING RIGHT AFTER THE MARRIAGE FEAST OF THE LAMB; **WITH** HIS SAINTS**!!

Revelation 19:7,8,11,14,16,19-21: Hallelujah! For our lord God almighty reignsLet us rejoice and be glad and give Him glory! For the wedding of the Lamb has come, and His bride has made herself ready. Fine linen, bright and clean, was given her to wear!... I saw heaven standing openand there before me was a white horse, whose Rider is called Faithful and True... The armies of heaven were following Him, riding on white horses and dressed in fine linen, white and clean {See Rev 19:8 above}... On His robe and on His thigh he has the name written: **KING** of kings and **LORD** of lords...Then I saw the beast {666} and the kings of the earth and their armies gathered together to make waragainst the Rider of the horse and His army. But the beast was captured and with him the False Prophet who had performed the miraculous signs on his behalf. With these signs he had deludedwho had received the mark of the Beast and worshiped his image, The Two of them were thrown aiveinto thee fiery lake of burning sulfur... And the Devil who deceived them, will be thrown into the lake of burniing sulfur, where the Beast and the False Prophet will be thrown. They will be tormented day and night for ever and ever!

Revelation 17:14: They will make war against tbe **LAMB** will trimph over them because His is **LORD** of lords and **KING** of kings--and with Him will be His **CALLED**, **CHOSEN** and **FAITHFUL** followers!

Hebrews 10:24,25: Let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds, not giving up meeting together as some are in the habit of doing, but encouraging one another--and all the more as **YOU** {**CHURCH SAINTS**} see the **DAY {*OF THE LORD*} APPROACHING**! {On the **LAST DAY** of the 1260-day Great Tribulation!}

I Corinthians 1:7,8: You do not lack any spiritual gift as **YOU** {**CHURCH SAINTS**} eagerly wait for our Lord Jesus Christ to be **REVEALED**. He will also keep you firm to the end, so that you will be blameless on the **DAY OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST**!!

Pre-Tibbers also claim that the **CHURCH SAINTS** and the Lost will **NOT** be resurrected on the same **LAST DAY** of the Great Tribulation??

**WILL THE CHURCH SAINTS AND THE LOST BE RESURRECTED ON THE SAME **LAST DAY** WHICH IS ALSO THE **DAY OF THE LORD**

**WHAT DOES GOD'S WORD SAY**??

John 12:48: Jesus says, "There is a Judge for the one who rejects Me and does not accept My words, that very word which I spoke will condemn him on the **LAST DAY**!" {See Matthew 25:31-46; Daniel 12:1,2 and John 5:28}

John 6:40: Jesus says, ""For My Father's will is that **EVERYONE** who looks to the Son and believes in Him {**CHURCH SAINTS**} shall have eternal life, and I will raise him up at the {**SAME**} **LAST DAY**!"

**WILL THE **7TH AND LAST TRUMP** SOUND ON THE **DAY OF THE LORD** WHICH IS ALSO THE **LAST DAY**??

**THE FOLLOWING SCRIPTURES ARE RELATED TO THE **7TH AND LAST TRUMP** MENTIONED IN I CORINTHIANS 15:51**!

The only 2 resurrections mentioned in Revelation are **POST-TRIB** and are found in Revelation 14:14-16 and Revelation 11:15-18 when the **7TH AND LAST ANGEL** will sound the **7TH AND LAST TRUMP**!!

Revelation 8:2: I saw the 7 angels who **STAND BEFORE GOD** and **7 TRUMPETS** were given to them.

**NOTE**: The first 6 trumpets will be sounded **DURING** and not **BEFORE** the Great Tribulation in Revelation 8:7 to Revelation 9:21!!!

And then on the Last Day of the Great Tribulation just before the 2nd Coming of Jesus for **HIS CHURCH SAINTS** we read in:

Revelation 11:15,18: The 7th {*AND LAST} angel sounded his {**LAST**} **TRUMPET**, and there were loud voices in heaven which said: "The Kingdom of the world has become the Kingdom of our Lord and of His Messiah, and He will reign for ever and ever... The time has come for judging the dead, and for rewarding your servants the prophets and your saints and those who reverence your name (**CHURCH SAINTS**}, both small and great and for destroying those who destroy the earth!"

I Corinthians 15:50-52: I declare to you, brothers, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the Kingdom of God. Listen, I tell you a **MYSTERY** {See Rev 10:7 above}, we will not all sleep, but we **ALL** will be changed--in a flash, in the twinkling of an eye, **AT THE LAST TRUMPET**. For the {7th & Last} **TRUMPET** will sound, the dead will be raised imperishable, and **WE** {**CHURCH SAINTS**} will be changed!!

Now the pre-tribbers make the ridiculous claim that this {**7TH**AND} **LAST TRUMP** in I Corinthians 15:51; when all the **CHURCH SAINTS** receive their new heavenly bodies; will take place at a pre-trib rapture just **BEFORE** the Great Tribulation and the coming of 666 even though the first 6 trumpets take place **DURING** the Great Tribulation???

**IS THE PRE-TRIB TRANSLATION OF THE GREEK WORD **HARPAZO** IN REVELATION 4:17 AS **RAPTURE** AN **EVIL SIN**??

According to Webster's dictionary the **RAPTURE** means "An expression or manifestation of **ECSTASY** or **PASSION**" The pre-tribbers claim that the Greek word **HARPAZO** in I Thessalonians 4:17 can be translated **RAPTURE** while the NIV, RSV and KJV versions translate **HARPAZO** to be **CAUGHT UP** and the Todays English version translates it to be **GATHERED UP**!

However, the word **ECSTASY** is never mention in God's Word and means a "State of being beyond reason and self control, swoon or trance"! The words **PASSION**, passions and passionate are mentioned 7 times in God's Word and **EACH TIME** it is an **EVIL SIN** as per Romans 7:5, Galatians 5:24, I Corinthians 7:9, I Thessalonians 4:5, Titus 2:12, Titus 3:3 and Hosea 7:6.

I Thessalonians 4:16,17: For the Lord Himself will come down from heaven, with a **LOUD COMMAND**, with the voice of the Archangel and with the {7TH & LAST}**TRUMPET CALL OF GOD**, and the dead in Christ will rise first. After that we who are still alive and are left will be **CAUGHT UP** {*RAPTURED*??} together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air!

And so the pre-trib translation of the Greek word Harpazo as **RAPTURE** which means "An expression or manifestation of **ECSTASY** or **PASSION**", is an **EVIL SIN**!! And when all of God's saints are **CAUGHT UP** to heaven and receive their eternal heavenly bodies they will no longer sin and will have **EVERLASTING RIGHTEOUSNESS** on the **LAST DAY** of the 70 7's which is also the **LAST DAY** of the 42-month Great Tribulation!!

Daniel 9:24: 70 7's {Or 490 years} are decreed {From the decree of Cyrus} to Anoint the Most Holy {After 69 7's or 483 years}, To Atone for Wickedness {After 69 1/2 7's or 486 1/2 years} to finish transgession, put and end to sin and to bring in **EVERLASTING RIGHTEOUSNESS** on the **LAST DAY** of the 70 7's or 490 years which is also the **LAST DAY** of the 42- month Great Tribulation!

Titus 2:13: **WE**{**CHURCH SAINTS**} wait for the **BLESSED HOPE**--the **GLORIOUS APPEARING** {Not Secret concealed sinful rapture} of our great God and Savior, Jesus Christ!!

View Profile
History
Posted : 31 Mar, 2018 07:01 PM

**SHOULD OUR LORD'S RESURRECTION DAY BE CALLED **EASTER** **SUN**DAY**??

Easter is a day that is honered by nearly all of contemporary Christianity and is used to celebrate the resurrection of Jesus Christ.

The holiday often involves a church service at sunrise, a feast which includes an "Easter Ham", decorated eggs and stories about rabbits.

Those who love truth learn to ask questions, and many questions must be asked regarding the holiday of Easter.

Is it truly the day when Jesus arose from the dead? Where did all of the strange customs come from, which have nothing to do with the resurrection of our Savior?

The purpose of this study is to help answer those questions, and to help those who seek truth to draw their own conclusions.

The first thing we must understand is that professing Christians were not the only ones who celebrated a festival called "Easter."

"Ishtar", which is pronounced "Easter" was a day that commemorated the resurrection of one of their gods that they called "Tammuz", who was believed to be the only begotten son of the moon-goddess and the **SUN-god.

And the Lord's Resurrection day is now called **EASTER **SUN**day.

That missing part was his reproductive organ. Semiramis claimed that Nimrod could not come back to life without it and told the people of Babylon that Nimrod had ascended to the sun and was now to be called "Baal", the **SUN GOD**

Semiramis became known as "Ishtar" which is pronounced "Easter", and her moon egg became known as "Ishtar's" egg."

Ishtar soon became pregnant and claimed that it was the rays of the **SUN**-god Baal that caused her to conceive.

Tammuz was noted to be especially fond of rabbits, and they became sacred in the ancient religion, because Tammuz was believed to be the son of the sun-god, Baal. Tammuz, like his supposed father, became a hunter.

Queen Ishtar told the people that Tammuz was now ascended to his father, Baal, and that the two of them would be with the worshippers in the sacred candle or lamp flame as Father, Son and Spirit.

Ishtar, who was now worshipped as the "MOTHER OF GOD** and the **QUEEN OF HEAVEN**", continued to build her mystery religion.

Read Jeremiah 44:17-29 about the evil worship of the **QUEEN OF HEAVEN** by the Jews and God's judgment for this terrible sin. The Roman Catholic Church now copy this Satanic worship and pray to and worship Mary who they call the **MOTHER OF GOD** and **QUEEN OF HEAVEN**.

Jeremiah 44:17-22: The Jews said to Jeremiah, "We will burn incense to the **QUEEN OF HEAVEN**and will pour out drink offerings to her just as our kings and our officials did in the towns of Judah and in the streets of Jerusalem.... Then Jeremiah said to them, "Did not the Lord remember and call to mind the incense burned in the towns of Judah and the streets of Jerusalem by you and your ancestors, your kings and officials. When the Lord could no longer endure your wicked actions your land became a curse and a desolate wasteas it is today!!"

They also ate sacred cakes with the marking of a "T" or cross on the top.

Every year, on the first Sunday after the first full moon after the spring equinox, a celebration was made.

It was Ishtar's Sunday and was celebrated with rabbits and eggs. I

By now, the readers of this study should have made the connection that paganism has infiltrated the contemporary "Christian" churches, and further study indicates that this paganism came in by way of the Roman Catholic System.

The truth is that Easter {ISHTAR} has nothing whatsoever to do with the resurrection of our Lord Jesus Christ.

We also know that Easter can be as much as three weeks away from the Passover, because the pagan holiday is always set as the first Sunday after the first full moon after the spring equinox.

The Greek word **PASCHA**is mentioned 29 times in the NT and is always translated **PASSOVER** by all English translations except the KJV. The KJV translates **PASCHA** as **PASSOVER** 28 times but uses the pagan god **EASTER** in Acts 12:4. One of the reasons for this may be that almost all of the translators of the KJV were members of the liberal Church of England or Episcopalian Church which accepted most of the Roman Catholic beliefs with the exception of the Pope and Mass.

The following paragraphs are quoted in Wikipedia:

The name "Sunday", the day of the **Sun**, is derived from Hellenistic astrology, where the seven planets, known in English as Saturn, Jupiter, Mars, the ***SUN***, Venus, Mercury and the Moon, each had an hour of the day assigned to them, and the planet which was regent during the first hour of any day of the week gave its name to that day. During the 1st and 2nd century, the week of seven days was introduced into Rome from Egypt, and the Roman names of the planets were given to each successive day.

In Roman culture, Sunday was the day of the Sun god. In paganism, the sun was a source of life, giving warmth and illumination to mankind. It was the center of a popular cult among Romans, who would stand at dawn to catch the first rays of sunshine as they prayed.

The opportunity to spot in the nature-worship of their heathen neighbors a symbolism valid to their own faith was not lost on the Christians. One of the Church fathers, St. Jerome, would declare: "If pagans call [the Lord's Day] the 'day of the sun,' we willingly agree, for today the light of the world is raised, today is revealed the sun of justice with healing in his rays."

A similar consideration may have influenced the choice of the Christmas date on the day of the winter solstice, whose celebration was part of the Roman cult of the sun. In the same vein, Christian churches have been built and are still being built (as far as possible) with an orientation so that the congregation faced toward the sunrise in the East. Much later, St. Francis would sing in his famous canticle: "Be praised, my Lord, through all your creatures, especially through my lord Brother Sun, who brings the day; and you give light through him. And he is beautiful and radiant in all his splendor! Of you, Most High, he bears the likeness."

So maybe Christians should think twice before calling the glorious Resurrection Day of of our Lord And Savior Jesus, **EASTER{ISHTAR} **SUN**DAY**!! Our Lord's Resurrection took place at sunrise, Aptil 5th, AD 33 which is always the 16th Day of the first Lord's month of Abib, and should not be celebrated on the first **SUN**DAY after a full moon according to the first evil Babylonian moon month called Nisan.

View Profile
History
Posted : 1 Apr, 2018 02:32 PM

Another ridiculous quote by a Urantia follower:

"Apparently, the material from Proph about Easter and Ishtar is complete nonsense. All one has to do is Google, "Is Easter Ishtar?" and enlighten one's self."

Actually I did google "Is Easter Ishtar" and found the following paragraphs in the liberal Wikipedia!!

What is 'complete nonsense' is Urantia's claim that Jesus lived on earth 37 years which ended in AD 30; since God's Word states that Jesus began His ministry when He was 30 years old {as per Luke 3:23} in the 15th year of Tiberius in AD 29 {As per Luke 3:1,2} and 3 1/2 years later he became our **PASSOVER LAMB** when He put an end to all other sacrifices for sin as per Daniel 9:27a in the middle of the Last 7 years.

Exact quotes from Wikipedia concerning **ISHTAR** and the **QUEEN OF HEAVEN**:

Inanna was the ancient Sumerian goddess of love, beauty, sex, desire, fertility, war, combat, justice, and political power. She was later worshipped by the Akkadians, Babylonians, and Assyrians under the name **Ishtar**. She was known as the "Queen of Heaven" and was the patron goddess of the Eanna temple at the city of Uruk, which was her main cult center. She was associated with the planet Venus and her most prominent symbols included the lion and the eight-pointed star. Her husband was the god Dumuzid the Shepherd (later known as Tammuz)

The cult of **Inanna-Ishtar** may have been introduced to the Kingdom of Judah during the reign of King Manasseh and, although Inanna herself is not directly mentioned in the Bible by name, the Old Testament contains numerous allusions to her cult. Jeremiah 7:18 and Jeremiah 44:15-19 mention "**the Queen of Heaven**", who is probably a syncretism of **Inanna-Ishtar** and the West Semitic goddess Astarte. Jeremiah states that the **Queen of Heaven** was worshipped by women who baked cakes for her.

Early Christians in the Middle East assimilated elements of **Ishtar** into the cult of the Virgin Mary. The Syrian writers Jacob of Serugh and Romanos the Melodist both wrote laments in which the Virgin Mary describes her compassion for her son at the foot of the cross in deeply personal terms closely resembling **Ishtar's** laments over the death of Tammuz.

Early Christians in the Middle East assimilated elements of Ishtar into the cult of the Virgin Mary. The Syrian writers Jacob of Serugh and Romanos the Melodist both wrote laments in which the Virgin Mary describes her compassion for her son at the foot of the cross in deeply personal terms closely resembling **Ishtar's** laments over the death of Tammuz.

Many Evangelical Christians have argued that the modern English word Easter must be derived from Ishtar due to the phonetic similarity of the two words and that **ISHTAR** is positively similar to the **QUEEN OF HEAVEN** in Jeremiah 44:15-19 and Jeremiah 7:18!

Semiramis became known as "Ishtar" which is pronounced "Easter", and her moon egg became known as "Ishtar's" egg."

Ishtar soon became pregnant and claimed that it was the rays of the **SUN**-god Baal that caused her to conceive.

Tammuz was noted to be especially fond of rabbits, and they became sacred in the ancient religion, because Tammuz was believed to be the son of the sun-god, Baal. Tammuz, like his supposed father, became a hunter.

Queen Ishtar told the people that Tammuz was now ascended to his father, Baal, and that the two of them would be with the worshippers in the sacred candle or lamp flame as Father, Son and Spirit.

**ISHTAR**, who was now worshipped as the "MOTHER OF GOD** and the **QUEEN OF HEAVEN**", continued to build her mystery religion.

Read Jeremiah 44:17-29 about the evil worship of the **QUEEN OF HEAVEN** by the Jews and God's judgment for this terrible sin. The Roman Catholic Church now copy this Satanic worship of **ISHTAR** and pray to and worship Mary who they call the **MOTHER OF GOD** and **QUEEN OF HEAVEN**.

Jeremiah 44:17-22: The Jews said to Jeremiah, "We will burn incense to the **QUEEN OF HEAVEN** and will pour out drink offerings to her just as our kings and our officials did in the towns of Judah and in the streets of Jerusalem.... Then Jeremiah said to them, "Did not the Lord remember and call to mind the incense burned in the towns of Judah and the streets of Jerusalem by you and your ancestors, your kings and officials. When the Lord could no longer endure your wicked actions your land became a curse and a desolate waste as it is today!!"

The following paragraphs are quoted in Wikipedia:

The name "Sunday", the day of the **Sun**, is derived from Hellenistic astrology, where the seven planets, known in English as Saturn, Jupiter, Mars, the ***SUN***, Venus, Mercury and the Moon, each had an hour of the day assigned to them, and the planet which was regent during the first hour of any day of the week gave its name to that day. During the 1st and 2nd century, the week of seven days was introduced into Rome from Egypt, and the Roman names of the planets were given to each successive day.

In Roman culture, Sunday was the day of the Sun god. In paganism, the sun was a source of life, giving warmth and illumination to mankind. It was the center of a popular cult among Romans, who would stand at dawn to catch the first rays of sunshine as they prayed.

The opportunity to spot in the nature-worship of their heathen neighbors a symbolism valid to their own faith was not lost on the Christians. One of the Church fathers, St. Jerome, would declare: "If pagans call [the Lord's Day] the 'day of the sun,' we willingly agree, for today the light of the world is raised, today is revealed the sun of justice with healing in his rays."

A similar consideration may have influenced the choice of the Christmas date on the day of the winter solstice, whose celebration was part of the Roman cult of the sun. In the same vein, Christian churches have been built and are still being built (as far as possible) with an orientation so that the congregation faced toward the sunrise in the East. Much later, St. Francis would sing in his famous canticle: "Be praised, my Lord, through all your creatures, especially through my lord Brother Sun, who brings the day; and you give light through him. And he is beautiful and radiant in all his splendor! Of you, Most High, he bears the likeness."

So maybe Christians should think twice before calling the glorious Resurrection Day of our Lord And Savior Jesus, **EASTER{ISHTAR} **SUN**DAY**!! Our Lord's Resurrection took place at sunrise, April 5th, AD 33 which is always the 16th Day of the first Lord's month of Abib, and should not be celebrated on the first **SUN**DAY after a full moon according to the first evil Babylonian moon month called Nisan.

The first day of God's first month is called **ABIB** which means **SPRING** The first day of **SPRING** or **ABIB** is always sundown, March 20th to sundown, March 21st. And the 14th day of ABIB which is always **PASSOVER DAY** is always sundown, April 2nd to sundown April 3rd each and every Bible year!! And our Lord Jesus became our **PASSOVER LAMB** on **PASSOVER DAY** which is always April 3rd each and every Bible Year; and not on the first Friday after a full moon according to the evil Babylonian Moon Calendar on their first month called Nisan!!

View Profile
History
Posted : 2 Apr, 2018 08:16 AM

**WAS PAUL GOD'S **CHOSEN INSTRUMENT** TO WRITE 14 OF THE 27 BOOKS OF THE NEW COVENANT**

Acts 22:24:15: Ananias said to Paul, "The God of our ancestors has **CHOSEN YOU** to **KNOW HIS WILL** and to see the Righteous One and to hear words from His mouth. You will be His witness to all people of what you have seen and heard.

Acts 26:16-18: The Lord Jesus said to Paul, Now get up and stand on your feet. I have appeared to you and **APPOINTED YOU** as a servant and as a witness of what you have seen and will see of Me I am sending you to the Gentiles to open their eyes and turn then from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan to God, so that they my receive **FORGIVENESS OF SINS** and a place among those who **SANCTIFIED BY FAITH IN ME**!"

Acts 915: The Lord said to Ananias, "This man {PAUL} is **MY CHOSEN INSTRUMENT**to proclaim My name to the Gentiles and their kings and to the people of Israel!"

Acts 20:27: Paul said, "For I have not hesitated to proclaim to you the **WHOLE WILL OF GOD**!"

** WHAT DOES GOD'S WORD SAY ABOUT THE PREACHING AND TEACHING OF MEN AND WOMEN IN THE CHURCH**??

Titus 1:6-9: An **ELDER** must be blameless, faithful to **HIS** wife, a **MAN** whose children believe... Since an **OVERSEER** manages God's household, **HE** must be blameless... **HE** must **HOLD FIRMLY** to the trustworthy message as it has been taught, so that **HE** can encourage others by **SOUND DOCTRINE and **REFUTE THOSE** WHO OPPOSE IT**.

I Timothy 5:17: The **ELDERS** who direct rhe affairs of the church well are worthy of a double honor, especially those whose work is **PREACHING ** and **TEACHING**

I Timothy 3:1 Whoever desires to be an **OVERSEER** desires a noble task. Now the **OVERSEER**is to be above reproach, faithful to **HIS** wife, tenperate, self-controlled, respectable, hospitable and **ABLE TO TEACH**!!

I Timothy 2:11: A **WOMAN** should learn in quietness and full submission. I do not permit a **WOMEN** **TO TEACH** or to assume authority **OVER A MAN**!

I Corinthians 15:34,35:**WOMEN** should renain silent in the churches, They are not allowed **TO SPEAK**, but must be in submission, as the law says. If they want to inquire about anything, they should ask their husbands at home; for it is **DISGRACEFUL** for a **WOMAN** **TO SPEAK IN THE CHURCH**!!

2 Peter 3:15,16: Bear in mind that our Lord's patience means salvation, just as our **DEAR BROTHER PAUL** also wrote you with the **WISDOM GOD GAVE TO HIM**. He writes the same way in all his letters, speaking in them of these matters. His letters contain some things that are hard to understand {To unbelievers} which **IGNORANT AND UNSTABLE PEOPLE DISTORT**, as they do other Scriptures, to their own **DESTRUCTION**!

2 Timothy 3:16,17: All Scripture is **GOD-BREATHEED** and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, so that the servant of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work. In the presence of God and of Christ Jesus, who will judge the living and the dead and in view of His appearing and His Kingdom, I give you this charege: **PREACH THE WORD**; be prepared in season in out of season, correct, rebuke and encourage--with great patience and careful instruction. For the time will come when people will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear!!

I Peter 1:23-25: For you have been **BORN AGAIN**, not of perishable seed but the imperishable, through the living and enduring **WORD OF GOD**. For all people are like grass, and all their glory is like flowers in the field; the grass withers and the flowers fail, but the **WORD OF THE LORD ENDURES FOREVER**!! And this is the Word that was preached to you!

Some women preachers believe that none of Paul's writings are God-breathed, and some believe that most of Paul's Scriptures are God-breathed but these 2 Scriptures could not be. Others believe that these commands by God were only true for the early church but do apply to the present time.

It is interesting to note that women are to teach other women in the New testament; but there is not even one Scripture of a woman speaking in a church or teaching men in a church. However Acts 18:26 shows that married women can teach God's Word to men in their home and mothers can certainly teach God's Word to all of their children at home.

Acts 18:26: When **PRISCILLA AND AQUILA** heard **HIM** they invited **HIM** to their home and explained to **HIM** the way of God more adequately.

There are many who believe that women can teach boys under 12 in church since according to Jewish custom they are only considered men on their 12th birthday. There are also many who believe that women can teach men on radio, TV and the Internet since the men are at home and not in church. However, I believe women should not judge men who sincerely give their exegesis of God's Word on the internet. For God''s Word in I Timothy 2:11 says, "I do not permit a women to teach or to **ASSUME AUTHORITY** over a man."

All of the Conservative Evangelical Bible scholars teach that Paul definitely wrote 13 books of the NT. About 70 percent of Evangelical Bible scholars believe Paul wrote the book of Hebrews and about 30 percent believe that Luke wrote Hebrews. I believe that Paul must have written Hebrews because the person that wrote Hebrews had to have a profound knowledge of the OT Scriptures. And the Jews picked Paul to lead their fight against the early Christians since Paul had such profound knowledge of the OT Scriptures.

Pagan Bible scholars, Jewish Bible scholars like TNT, **LIBERAL** Protestant Bible scholars, and Charismatic Bible scholars who believe that women can be preachers and elders in the church; try to show that all or some of Paul's writings are not inspired by God. They also try to show that Paul could not have written some of his NT books because of the change of writing style in some of these books. However all of the churches had different problems that Paul was inspired to correct. And Paul said:

I Corinthians 9:19-22: I have made myself a slave to everyone, to win as many as possible. To the Jews I became like a Jew to win the Jews. To those under the law, I became like one under the law; though I myself are not under the law, so as to win those under the law. To those not having the law I became like one not having the law; though I am not free from God's law but am under **CHRIST'S LAW**, so as to win those not having the law. To the weak I became weak, to win the weak. I have become all things to all people so that by all possible means I might save some!!

This is a very interesting topic that many in this forum will disagree on. I am sure all the true Christians will speak the truth in **LOVE** as per Ephesians 4:15 and pray for those who disagree with God's Word.

Page : 1 2 3