Author Thread: What is the name of Messiah, it is not Jesus !!!
Admin

What is the name of Messiah, it is not Jesus !!!
Posted : 17 Mar, 2018 08:06 AM

Hello everyone;

The truth seeker is at it one more time, causing division, disrupting the agenda of the 'christians' by asking questions they need to sesrch the Scriptures for the answer.

Matthew 1 verses 18 - 25 ;

Isaiah 7 verse 14 says His PROPHESIED name shall be called Immanuel;

Why is the name Jesus in the translations, instead of Immanuel.

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Mar, 2018 06:32 PM

Isaiah 7:14: The Lord Himself will give you a sign. The virgin will conceive and give birth to a Son, and will call Him **IMMAUEL** {Which means **GOD WITH US**}

Isaiah 9:6: For to us a child is born, to us a Son is given, and the government will be on His shoulders. And He shall be called **WONDERFUL COUNSELOR, **MIGHTY GOD and **PRINCE OF PEACE**!

Matthew 1:20-23: The angel of the Lord appeared to Joseph in a dream and said, "Joseph son of David, do not be afraid to take Mary home as your wife because what is conceived in her is from the Holy Spirit. She will give birth to a Son and you are to give Him the name **JESUS** {Which means **GOD IS HELP**}. All this took place to fulfill what the Lord had said through the prophet {Isaiah 7:14 above} "The virgin will conceive and give birth to a Son and they will call Him **IMMANUAL** which means **GOD WITH US**!

**JESUS* is called over 40 wonderful names in God's Word like **MESSIAH** and "SAVIOR** !!

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Mar, 2018 03:30 AM

Richard, the name Jesus is Greek, the angel would not have told 2 Hebrews to name the Son of GOD with a Greek name. The name Immanuel is prophetic and had to be fulfilled as written or we would still be waiting for the arrival of Messiah the first time.

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Mar, 2018 10:38 AM

The name Jesus is not Greek. It is English. Jesus in Greek is **IESOUS**. The Hebrew name for **JESUS** is **JOSHUA** and means **GOD IS HELP** in Hebrew. Jesus in English or Joshua in Hebrew is pronounced **YESHUA** in Hebrew since the J in Hebrew is pronounced *YE**!!

*JESUS** is called **JESUS** which means **GOD WITH US** over 1,000 times in the inspired New Testament . Jesus is also called **IMMANUAL** which means **GOD WITH US** one time. And is called **LORD** of lords and **LORD** over 100 times and He is called over 40 wonderful names including **SON OF GOD** **MESSIAH** **SAVIOR** **LAMB OF GOD** **PRINCE OF PEACE** and **THE WAY** **THE TRUTH** and **THE LIFE**!!

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Mar, 2018 11:53 AM

Richard, His name is YAHSHUA, not Yeshua, as YAH is short for YAHWEH. In the old days when the people shouted hallelluyah, they would say HALLELUYAHWEH, not halleluyeh

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Mar, 2018 04:36 PM

Actually I was a missionary in Israel and the Jewish Christians there all write the Hebrew name of Jesus as **YESHUA HAMASHEACH** Which means **JESUS THE MESSIAH** in English!

Jesus is called the **LAMB** 30 times in Revelation since He permanently replaced the **LAMB** sacrifice for the **FORGIVENESS OF SINS**!!

Revelation 17:14: They will make war against the **LAMB** but the **LAMB** will overcome them because He is **LORD** of lords and **KING** of kings and with Him will be His **CALLED**, **CHOSEN** and **FAITHFUL** followers!!

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 Mar, 2018 04:48 AM

Hi Richard, thank GOD Almighty for keeping you on subject without walls of Scripture.

Yah, not yeh is short for YAHWEH.

YAHSHUA, not yeshua

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 Mar, 2018 10:36 AM

Romans 3:20-25,28: No one will be declared righteous in God's sight by the works of the law; rather through the law we became conscious of our sin. But now apart from the law the righteousness of God has been made known, to which the Law and the Prophets testify. this righteousness is given **THROUGH FAITH IN CHRIST JESUS** to all who believe. There is no difference between Jew and Gentile, for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, and all are justified **FREELY BY HIS GRACE** through the **REDEMPTION** that came by Christ Jesus. God presented Christ as a sacrifice of atonement, **THROUGH THE SHEDDING OF HIS BLOOD**--to be received **BY FAITH**!!!!!!!!

View Profile
History
Posted : 30 Mar, 2018 06:57 AM

**THE ATONING SACRIFICE FOR OUR SINS IS THE PRECIOUS BLOOD OF CHRIST**!!

Matthew 26:28: Jesus says, "This is My blood of the covenant, which is poured out for many **FOR THE FORGIVENESS OF SINS**!"

Galatians 2:18-21: I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me! The life I live in the body, I live by **FAITH** in the Son of God, who loved me and **GAVE HIMSELF FOR ME**!! I do not set aside the grace of God, for if righteousness could be gained through the law, Christ died for nothing!!

Hebrews 9:12: He entered the Most Holy Place once for all by **HIS OWN BLOOD**, having obtained **ETERNAL REDEMPTION**!

Hebrews 9:22; 26-28: The law requires that nearly everything be cleansed with blood, and without the shedding of blood **THERE IS NO FORGIVENESS**.... But now He has appeared **ONCE FOR ALL** at the end of the ages to do away with sin **BY THE SACRIFICE OF HIMSELF**!! Just as man is destined to die once, and after that to face judgment, and **CHRIST WAS SACRIFICED **ONCE** TO TAKE AWAY THE SINS OF MANY PEOPLE**, and He will appear a second time, not to bear sin, but to bring salvation to those who are waiting for Him!

Hebrews 10:8-10: First He said, "Sacrifices and offerings, burnt offerings and sin offerings You did not desire, nor were You pleased with them," although the law required them to be made. Then He said, "Here I am, I have come to do Your will." He sets aside the first **TO ESTABLISH THE SECOND**. And by that will, we have been made holy through the sacrifice of the body of Jesus Christ **ONCE FOR ALL**!!

Romans 3:21-25: But now a righteousness from God, **APART FROM THE LAW**, has been made known, to which the Law and the Prophets testify. This righteousness from God comes **THROUGH FAITH** in Jesus Christ to all who believe. There is no difference, for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, and are justified freely by **HIS GRACE** through the **REDEMPTION** that came by Christ Jesus. God presented Him as a **SACRIFICE OF ATONEMENT**, **THROUGH **FAITH** IN HIS BLOOD**!!

Colossians 1:19-20: He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. For by Him all things were For God was pleased to have all His fullness dwell in Him, and through Him to reconcile to Himself all things, whether things **ON EARTH** or things in heaven, by making peace **THROUGH HIS BLOOD**, **SHED ON THE CROSS**!!

Colossians 2:13-15: When you were dead in your sins and in the uncircumcision of your sinful nature, God made you **ALIVE WITH CHRIST**. He forgave us **ALL OUR SINS**, having canceled the written code, with its regulation, that was against us and that stood opposed to us, He took it away, **NAIILNG IT TO THE CROSS**!!.

Ephesians 1:7-8: In Him we have **REDEMPTION THROUGH HIS BLOOD**, **THE FORGIVENESS OF SINS**, in accordance the riches of God's grace that He lavished on us with all wisdom and understanding!!

I Peter 1:18,19: For you know that was not with perishable things such as silver or gold that you were **REDEEMED** from the empty way of life handed down to you by your forefathers, but with the **PRECIOUS BLOOD OF CHRIST**, Lamb without blemish or defect!!

I Peter 2:24,25: He Himself **BORE OUR SINS** in His body on the tree, so that we might die to sins and live for righteousness, by **HIS WOUNDS** we are healed{See Isaiah 53:5,6}!! For you were like sheep going astray, but now you have returned to the Shepherd and Overseer of your souls!!

I Peter 3:18 For Christ **DIED FOR SINS ONCE FOR ALL**, the righteous for the unrighteous, to bring you to God!!

I John 2:1-2: My dear children, I write this to you so that you will not sin. But if anybody does sin, we have One who speaks to the Father in our defense--Jesus Christ, the Righteous One. He is the **ATONING SACRIFICE FOR OUR SINS**, and not only for ours but also for the sins of the whole world!!

I John 4:10: This is **LOVE**, not that we loved God, but that He **LOVED** us and sent His Son as an **ATONING SACRIFICE** for our sins.

Revelation 1:4,5: Grace and peace to you from Him who is, and who was, and who is to come and from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful Witness... To Him who loves us and has freed us from our sins **BY HIS BLOOD**!!

NOTE: Jesus Christ our Savior is called the **LAMB** 30 times in the book of Revelation.

Revelation 5:6,9: Then I saw a **LAMB**, looking as if it had been slain, standing in the center of the throne...You are worthy to take the scroll and to open its seals because You were slain , and **WITH YOUR BLOOD** You purchased men for God from every tribe and language and people and nation!!

Revelation 7:14: These are they who have come out of the Great Tribulation, they have was their robes and made them white in the **BLOOD OF THE LAMB**!!

Isaiah 53:5,6: But He was pierced for our transgressions, He was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was upon Him, and by His wounds we are healed! We all, like sheep, have gone astray , each of us has turned to his own way, and **THE LORD HAS LAID ON HIM THE INIQUITY OF US ALL**!!

Romans 5:6-10: You see, at just the right time, when we were still powerless. Christ died for the ungodly. Very rarely will anyone die for a righteous man, though for a good man someone might possibly dare to die. But God demonstrates His love for us in this: While we were still sinners **CHRIST DIED FOR US**. Since we are now justified **BY HIS BLOOD**, how much more will we be saved from God's wrath through Him! When we were God's enemies, we were reconciled to Him **THROUGH THE DEATH OF HIS SON**!!

Jesus is called the **LAMB** of God **30 TIMES** in Revelation because Jesus became our **PASSOVER LAMB** on **PASSOVER DAY** and put and end to all lamb sacrifices for sin which were required by the Father in the Old Testament Covenant.

Exodus 12:1-3,6,7,12,13: The Lord said to Moses and Aaron, "This month is to be the first month of your year. Tell the whole community of Israel that on the 10th day of the month each man is to take a **LAMB** for his family... Take care of them until 14th day of the month, when all the members of the community of Israel must slaughter them at twilight. Then they are to take some of the **BLOOD** and put it on the sides and tops of the doorframes of their houses... On that same night I will pass through Egypt and strike down every firstborn of both people and animals, and I will bring judgment on all the gods of Egypt, I am the Lord. The **BLOOD** will be a sign for you on the houses where you are, and when I see the **BLOOD** I will **PASSOVER YOU**!!"

And Jesus then became our **PASSOVER LAMB** on **PASSOVER DAY**!!**ON GOOD FRIDAY**!!

View Profile
History
Posted : 31 Mar, 2018 09:36 AM

**ON WHAT DAY DID JESUS BECOME OUR PASSOVER LAMB ON PASSOVER DAY?? AND ON WHAT DAY WAS THE RESURRECTION DAY OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST**??

Numbers 28:16: �On the 14th day of the 1st month the Lord�s Passover is to be held.� Exodus 12:6,7,12,13: �Take care of them {The Passover Lambs} until the 14th day of the month when all the people of Israel must slaughter them {See Lev 23:5} at Twilight {Just after sundown to nightfall on Passover Day! 1 Cor 5:7: �For Christ our **PASSOVER LAMB** has been sacrificed.� Whereas the Jews {who were following the evil Babylonian moon calendar} held their Passover on the 15th of Nisan {Which always occurs on the night of a full moon} and observed the Passover on the WRONG DAY as per John 18:28: �Then the Jews led Jesus from Caiaphas to the palace of the Roman Governor {Pilate}. By now it was early morning, and to avoid ceremonial uncleanness the Jews did not enter the palace; for they wanted to be able to eat the PASSOVER!!� Which would have been the day �AFTER� Jesus correctly held the Passover on the 14th of ABIB which God had commanded. So we can assume that the month of ABIB is different from the Babylonian moon month of Nisan and therefore has nothing to do with the moon.

When does the first month of the Bible Year called ABIB begin?? Most Evangelical Bible scholars believe that it always begins of the first day of SPRING or sundown March 20th to sundown March 21st for ABIB is the Hebrew word for SPRING!!! And so the 14th {*7+7*} Day of ABIB can also be translated the 14th {*7+7*} day of SPRING!!

All encyclopedias state that Augustus Caesar died on August 19, AD 14 and therefore *EVERYONE AGREES that the 15th year of the reign of his successor, Tiberius Caesar, would have been from August 19, AD 28 to August 19, AD 29.

Luke 3:1,2: �In the 15th year of the reign of Tiberius Caesar� the Word of God came to John son of Zechariah in the desert.� EVERYONE WHO AGREES that the Bible is the inspired Word of God agrees that John began his ministry in the 15th year of Tiberius Caesar which was definitely from August 19, AD 28 to August 19, AD 29!! Now we know from Luke 3:1-3 above that John the Baptist began his ministry in the 15th year of Tiberius which most likely began on his 30th birthday according to OT Law {As per I Chron 23:3}. And we know from Luke 1:35-37 that John was 5 to 6 months older than Jesus. Luke 3:23: �Now Jesus Himself was as thirty years old when He began His ministry.�

So if Jesus began His ministry on His 30th human birthday {As per OT Law} on November 14th, AD 29 then John would have began his ministry 5 to 6 months earlier about June 2nd to July 2nd, AD 29 which would be in the 15th year of the reign of Tiberius Caesar since the 15th year of the reign of Tiberius Caesar was completed on August 19th AD 29 which was exactly 15 years after the death of Augustus Caesar on August 19th, AD 14.

The 30th birthday of Jesus was November 14th, AD 29 since He would have been baptized or Anointed 40 days earlier on October 5th, AD 29 and since the Resurrection Day of our Lord Jesus was exactly 3 1/2 tears or 1278 days after His Anointing on October 5th, AD 29; or on April 5th, AD 33; which completed the first half of the last 7 years whhich is always 1278 days of the 70 7's in Daniel 9:27a when the Anointed One gave us a New Covenant and put an end to all sacrifices for sin in the middle of the last 7 years which is 1278 days.

If you go to the Internet under {timeanddate.com/calendar} you will be able to find the calendar for the month of April, AD 33 in Israel {Backspace and remove 2011 and type in 33 and scroll to Israel}. You will observe that April 2nd, AD 33 was on a Thursday and that April 5th, AD 33 was on a Sunday. So it is quite probable that Jesus held the Passover right after Sundown on April 2nd, AD 33; was crucified on Friday, April 3rd, AD 33; and then was raised to life on Sunday, April 5th, AD 33. Then the 14th day of the first Bible month of ABIB or PASSOVER DAY would have begun on the 14th day after March 21st AD 33 {The first day of Spring}.

The first day of ABIB is always from sundown, March 20th, AD 33 to sundown March 21st, AD 33 and then the 14th day of ABIB or **PASSOVER DAY** would have been from sundown, April 2nd, AD 33 to sundown, April 3rd, AD 33. Jesus was our Passover Lamb {I Cor 5:7} on Passover Day! And so our Lord�s Resurrection Day is always on the **16TH OF ABIB**; which is always on **APRIL 5TH** each and every year!!

Luke 22:7,8: Then came the day on which the Passover Lamb �Had� to be sacrificed. Jesus said, �Go and make preparations for us to eat the Passover.� Christ became our Passover Lamb on Passover Day! 1 Cor 5:7: �For Christ our PASSOVER LAMB has been sacrificed.� Whereas the Jews {who were following the evil Babylonian moon calendar} held their Passover on the 15th of Nisan {Which always occurs on the night of a full moon} and observed the Passover on the WRONG DAY as per John 18:28: �Then the Jews led Jesus from Caiaphas to the palace of the Roman Governor {Pilate}. By now it was early morning, and to avoid ceremonial uncleanness the Jews did not enter the palace; for they wanted to be able to eat the PASSOVER!!� Which would have been the day �AFTER� Jesus correctly held the Passover on the 14th of ABIB which God had commanded. So we can assume that the month of ABIB is different from the Babylonian moon month of Nisan and therefore has nothing to do with the moon. When does the first month of the Bible Year called ABIB begin?? Most Evangelical Bible scholars believe that it always begins of the first day of SPRING or sundown March 20th to sundown March 21st for ABIB is the Hebrew word for SPRING!!! And so the 14th {*7+7*} Day of ABIB can also be translated the 14th {*7+7*} day of SPRING!!

Jesus was crucified on **PASSOVER DAY** on Friday, April 3rd, AD 33; and then was raised to life just after sunrise on Sunday, April 5th, AD 33. Then the 14th day of the first Bible month of ABIB or PASSOVER DAY would have begun on the 14th day after sundown March 20th to sundown, March 21st AD 33 {The first day of Spring}. The first day of ABIB was from sundown, March 20th, AD 33 to sundown March 21st, AD 33 then the 14th day of ABIB or Passover Day would have been from sundown, April 2nd, AD 33 to sundown, April 3rd, AD 33.

Jesus was our **PASSOER LAMB** {I Cor 5:7} on **PASSOVER DAY** which is always the **14TH OF ABIB** And so our Lord�s Resurrection Day is always on the **16TH OF ABIB**; which is always on **APRIL 5TH** each and every year!!

God's Word states 3 times that Jesus would rise again on the **THIRD DAY** in Luke 18:33, Luke 24:46 and I Corinthians 15:4.

Mark 15:27,33,34,37: It was about nine in the morning {the 3rd hour after sunrise} when they crucified Jesus... At about noon {The 6th hour} darkness came over the whole land until about 3 in the afternoon {the 9th hour}. And about 3 in the afternoon Jesus cried out in a loud voice "My God why have you forsaken Me?"... With a loud cry Jesus breathed His last.

And when Jesus died about 3 in the afternoon there was darkness over the whole land and so it was at night time. And so about 3PM, Friday, April 3rd, AD 33 was the **1ST NIGHT** and then there was light or daytime until sundown, Friday which was the **FIRST DAY. Friday at sundown to sunrise on Saturday was the **2ND NIGHT**. Sunrise, Saturday to Sundown, Saturday was the **2ND DAY**. Sundown, Saturday to sunrise Sunday was the **3RD NIGHT** and just after Sunrise Sunday, April 5th was the **3RD DAY**.

About 80 percent of expert Bible Chronologists believe Jesus was crucified on the 3rd hour or about 9 AM on Friday, April 3rd, AD 33 which is always the 14th Day of ABIB, which is always **PASSOVER DAY**, since God's Word states that Jesus was our **PASSOVER LAMB**. About 20 percent of Bible Chronologists claim that Jesus must have become our Passover Lamb on Wednesday, April 1st AD 33 or Thursday, April 2nd, AD 33 which would have been one or two days **BEFORE** the 14th of Abib which is always **PASSOVER DAY**.

Those who believe that Jesus was crucified on AD 30 to AD 32 must be wrong since according to God's Word Jesus began His ministry on his 30th human birthday in the 15th year of Tiberius Caesar which would have shown to be in AD 29 which would be 3 1/2 years before His crucifixion in April of AD 33. The Satanic Urantia fairy tale book teaches that Jesus was crucified on the 6th hour instead of the 3rd hour in AD 30 {???} which is completely ridiculous and contradicts God's Word two times!! They also claim that John said Jesus was crucified in the 6th hour which contradicts Mark who said that Jesus was crucified on the 3rd hour in Mark 15:27 which Urantia claims that it again shows a discrepancy in God's sacred Word. This is an absolute lie since John never mentioned **ANY TIME PERIODS** in his description of the crucifixion of Jesus in John 19:16-30!!

View Profile
History
Posted : 31 Mar, 2018 03:46 PM

There are many who quote the following 2 Scriptures about doing the *WILL OF THE FATHER**:

Not every one who says to me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he who does the **WILL OF MY FATHER** who is in heaven." (Matthew 7:21)

Matthew 12:50: Jesus says, Whoever does the **WILL OF MY FATHER** in heaven is My brother and sister and mother!"

But then they never tell us what the **WILL OF THE FATHER IS** in the New Testament or they quote a lot of old Testament words by the Father.

**WHAT DOES GOD'S WORD SAY ABOUT WHAT **THE WILL OF THE FATHER IS** in the New Testament.

John 14:39,40: Jesus says And this is the **WILL OF HIM** who sent Me, that I shall **LOSE NONE** of all those He has given, Me, but raise them up at the Last Day. For My *FATHER'S WILL* is that everyone who looks to the Son and believes in Him shall have eternal life, and I will raise then up at the Last Day!"

Acts 22:24:15: Ananias said to Paul, "The God of our ancestors has **CHOSEN YOU** to **KNOW HIS WILL** and to see the Righteous One and to hear words from His mouth. You will be His witness to all people of what you have seen and heard.

Acts 26:16-18: The Lord Jesus said to Paul, Now get up and stand on your feet. I have appeared to you and **APPOINTED YOU** as a servant and as a witness of what you have seen and will see of Me I am sending you to the Gentiles to open their eyes and turn then from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan to God, so that they my receive **FORGIVENESS OF SINS** and a place among those who **SANCTIFIED BY FAITH IN ME**!"

Acts 915: The Lord said to Ananias, "This man {PAUL} is **MY CHOSEN INSTRUMENT**to proclaim My name to the Gentiles and their kings and to the people of Israel!"

Acts 20:27: Paul said, "For I have not hesitated to proclaim to you the **WHOLE WILL OF GOD**!"

Ephesians 1:3-10: Praise be to the God and Father of our **LORD** Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in the heavenly realms with every spiritual blessing **IN CHRIST** In love He predestined us for adoption to sonship through Jesus Christ, in accordance with **HIS PLEASURE AND WILL**--to the praise of His glorious grace, which He has **FREELY** given us in the One He loves, In Him we have **REDEMPTION THROUGH HIS BLOOD, the **FORGIVENESS OF SINS**, in accordance of the riches of God's grace that He lavished on us will all wisdom, He made known to us the mystery of **HIS WILL**according to His good pleasure, which He purposed in Christ, to be put into effect when the times have reached their fulfillment--to bring all things in heaven and on earth **UNDER CHRIST**!

Ephesians 1:20-23: The Father raised Jesus from the dead and seated Him at His right hand in the heavenly realms, far above all rule and authority, power and dominion and every name that is invoked, not only in the present age but also in the one to come. And God placed all things under His feet and appointed Him to be the **HEAD OVER EVERYTHING FOR THE CHURCH**, which is **HIS BODY**, the fullness of Him who fills everything in every Way!!

Matthew 28:18-20: The Lord Jesus says, "**ALL AUTHORITY** in heaven and on earth has been given to **ME**. Therefore go and make disciples of all nations... teaching them to **OBEY EVERYTHING I HAVE COMMANDED YOU**. And surely I am with you Always!"

Hebrews 10:7-10: The Lord Jesus said, "I have come to do **YOUR WILL** My God. Sacrifices and offerings, burnt offerings and sin offerings You did not desire, nor were You pleased with them--though they were offered in accordance of the law. Then Jesus said, "Here I am, I have come to do **YOUR WILL**!" Jesus set aside the first Covenant to establish the second Covenant. And by that **WILL*, we have been made holy **THROUGH THE SACRIFICE OF THE BODY OF JESUS CHRIST ONCE FOR ALL**!

John 3:16-18: For God so loved the world that He gave His One and only Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but to **SAVE** the world **THROUGH HIM**! Whoever believes in Him is not condemned, but whoever does not believstands condemned already because they have not believed in the name of God's **ONE AND ONLY SON**!!

I John 2:1-5: We have an Advocate with the Father--Jesus Christ the Righteous One. He is the **ATONING SACRIFICE FOR OUR SIN**, and not only for ours but also for the sins of the whole world. We know we have com to know Him *IF WE KEEP HIS COMMANDS**. Whoever says, "I know Him," but does not do what He commands is a **LIAR**, and the truth is not in that person. But if anyone **OBEYS HIS WORD**. God's love is truly made complete in him. This is how we know we are in Him!!

John 14:21,23: Jesus says, "Whoever has My commands and keeps them is the one who loves Me. The one who loves Me will be loved by My Father... Anyone who loves Me will **OBEY MY TEACHING**, My Father will love them, and We will come to them and make our home with them!"

John 14:6,7: Jesus says, "I an the **WAY** the **TRUTH** and the **LIFE**. No one comes to the Father **EXCEPT THROUGH ME**! If you really knew Me, you would know My Father as well. From now on, you do know Him and have **SEEN HIM**!!"

Page : 1 2