Author Thread: what do you think of my profile?
Admin

what do you think of my profile?
Posted : 19 Jun, 2009 06:31 PM

Hey guys, I recently updated my profile and I was wondering if you could take a look and let me know what you think. I'm working on adding some more pictures, but these 3 will have to do for now.

ian777

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Jun, 2009 07:26 PM

I like it - I like it a lot!

by the way:

"But thanks be to God! He has assured me over and over that I am a special treasure that he created, just waiting to be discovered."

Amen!

The text seemed to get a little long towards the middle; but I'm hesitant to suggest losing anything. I would suggest, somehow, throwing something entertaining right into the middle somewhere; if possible, something funny, or some completely random secret about you.

i.e., one lady wrote "I'm also lactose intolerant, but there are pills for that."

I mean, I have NO idea what you could thrown in there, but something right in the middle, to keep people reading...

Other than that - it's a great profile.

Ian

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Jun, 2009 08:49 PM

dear prov,,, hey it looks fine to me cept a little long for a man like me with a short attention span lol... but it was good reading and you let folks get near you with it.. it was good.

ole cattle

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 Jun, 2009 10:11 AM

thanks! I will work on either adding a little something in the middle or condensing it down a bit