Author Thread: Now Offcially Over The Limit
musician47

View Profile
History
Now Offcially Over The Limit
Posted : 4 Aug, 2018 05:02 PM

Well, since we can't lie about our ages here, I'll just be up front and admit I hit the 71 mark today. That's over the age requirements for 99% of the ladies. I should just dismantle my account, pack it up in the truck and drive away, but I thought it might be good for a good laugh, so I'll leave it here for that, and I'm sure ONLY that. I've become an antique in the museum as of today.

Blessings to all in your searches <*))))><

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 Aug, 2018 06:19 PM

you are wrong. You have good advice and wisdom to pass on. stay close to god and pass out godly wisdom.

musician47

View Profile
History
Posted : 5 Aug, 2018 06:30 AM

Thanks. Guess I'll hang around a while.

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Aug, 2018 09:00 AM

Well, I know someone who is 70, and he married a 40-year-old young woman. So, things like that CAN and DO happen. ;-) Never say never. :)

musician47

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Aug, 2018 09:07 AM

I guess, but strange. I got a smile from a lady who WAS on several favorite lists. I thanked her for the smile, then BAM! she's banned. If she was a scammer, how did she have enough time to get on several favorite lists? The moment I message one of them, they are banned. Something here isn't adding up. Going back to the 70/40 thing, MONEY. The dude was probably loaded.

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Aug, 2018 06:23 PM

You should never give up no mater how bad the odds are.

I guess I'm just too stubborn that way.

View Profile
History
Posted : 3 Sep, 2018 07:57 PM

Every time you message someone and they are instantly gone, it's a scammer. OR if you start chatting with someone, and they seem very friendly and then all of a sudden they disappear without a word, again it's probably a scammer. OR if they give you their email address and say, "Let's continue this conversation in email..." then again, you can be pretty sure it's a scammer. Normal women aren't going to give you their email unless they are afraid that they might get banned suddenly. Lol The 70 year-old man I was talking about is not rich. They own a small town house in a busy neighborhood. They have one car. And that's all. The lady still works. The man is sick, so he can't work anymore.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 Sep, 2018 11:36 AM

If you are seeking Young women, probably Yes . Most Young women want Young men. And that is Normal. Older me oftentimes go after those who are 20 yrs are more younger.

You would think, especially Christian men wouldn't have that Preference.

But seek a partner in their own age group.