Author Thread: WHy???
efenes

View Profile
History
WHy???
Posted : 22 Jun, 2009 10:28 PM

Hi there...

just wanna asking for all of you guys.....why you never put a real story life about you??? why all the text is fake???

Thanks

S M I L E

View Profile
History
WHy???
Posted : 23 Jun, 2009 05:34 AM

dear efene, what makes you think that the texts are fake? do you not believe that most folks are gonna answer a question to the best of their ability of how they feel or what they believe?

ole cattle

View Profile
History
WHy???
Posted : 23 Jun, 2009 10:02 AM

Dear efenes,

I lied on my profile to make kids like you ask why? :goofball:

That's a heck of a thing to say...why do you think all the men are being fake?

ayngrady

View Profile
History
WHy???
Posted : 23 Jun, 2009 12:30 PM

whoa! girl!

you opened up a huge can of worms here. generally men don't like to be called fake, it shows a lack of respect, though I have found some are fake, but most of them are real as they can be on a profile.

k.ayn

View Profile
History
WHy???
Posted : 23 Jun, 2009 03:45 PM

i heard once on radio sermon point, that when two people get married there are really six people taking their vows: the person they think they are, the person the other person thinks they are and then the real person (x2). So i expect we all have ideals of ourselves and how we want to be. i suspect the same can be true of some of the texts. I like to side on profiles and text messages are the best of people. And, hey, this is internet, want to know someone for real, do some hard physical work in the rain, and see how well they work.

efenes

View Profile
History
WHy???
Posted : 23 Jun, 2009 11:06 PM

Thanks for reply my question.........

In here special for Christian people to dating or find someone right....so better we put right information also....

But different story if you only want just for fun...so you can put it any commen or story anything you wanna say depend on you mood then...

Thanks

Smile

View Profile
History
WHy???
Posted : 24 Jun, 2009 06:02 AM

Wow! I don't know if thats really fair! I think we all (male and female) try to paint ourselves in the best light possible...we all want people to like us...I know what you're saying cause I once met a blind date that told me he was Mr Ohio - body builder and when I got there he had the biggest bay winda I'd ever seen (belly - lol!) and his eyes were the color grey people over seventy sometimes get! I left him standing there NOT because of how he looked but because if you lie about something like that what else might you lie about? Giggle!:rolleyes:

View Profile
History
WHy???
Posted : 24 Jun, 2009 06:22 PM

elisee your funny....:ROFL:

I havent met anyone online but, a few of my friends have had the same experiences of elisee. I think if I meet anyone I would have to have a few friends with me (not just because there that nosey)jk but I think I would feel a little safer in a pack backing me up if I need it. tknchances

View Profile
History
WHy???
Posted : 25 Jun, 2009 06:18 PM

Quit thinking about the profiles so much? Most people here are just typing what they feel, whether it's serious, full of levity, praise-n-worship. More importantly, making new friends and stepping out in faith to others on any site is a gamble. But, not having the profanity or vulgar conversations is an honest to God BONUS -- Gimme this site ANYDAY over others, where the verbal onslaught runs the gammit........

View Profile
History
WHy???
Posted : 25 Jun, 2009 06:21 PM

An what makes you think some of the women/girls/ladies on here haven't written falsehoods?

Lighten up kid -- this is no way to make friends and influence people.