Author Thread: My Pics ?
Admin

My Pics ?
Posted : 10 Oct, 2018 04:23 PM

I consider my fairly attractive...But I hardly get any any responses from someone I message...I'm wondering what I'm

doing wrong...please be brutally honest....Thank You Marlon

Kanjwa

View Profile
History
My Pics ?
Posted : 10 Oct, 2018 11:10 PM

These are my thoughts.

It it possible that you come off as too intense on your profile. I seem to know you life story before I get to have a conversation with you. It is important to be truthful but sometimes too much information is a deterrent, at least for me. There is no mystery, I wouldn't know where to start when starting a conversation with you.

And the song.... it is not helping at all (if I go on a date with you, will you sing the song, play the song, dance to it...)

I hope this helps. I tried to be kind.

View Profile
History
My Pics ?
Posted : 11 Oct, 2018 12:41 AM

Any better ??

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
My Pics ?
Posted : 11 Oct, 2018 01:14 AM

It's sad to say as this is a Christian site, but there's a lot of people here who just don't respond to messages, which begs the question why join a dating site if your not prepared to engage with people.??

View Profile
History
My Pics ?
Posted : 11 Oct, 2018 04:10 PM

^this.

NiceFitGuy

View Profile
History
My Pics ?
Posted : 14 Oct, 2018 05:38 PM

It's because women online think they are much better than they really are.

Ocean17

View Profile
History
My Pics ?
Posted : 14 Oct, 2018 06:01 PM

I replied once that I was not interested in him and he replied a comment where I blocked him. He changed his name online and I've blocked that one too.

Everyone here has some degree of vulnerability. This is why I focus on getting to know each other before too many expectations are formed. If the worse thing that happens is a friendship, that's good in my eyes.

View Profile
History
My Pics ?
Posted : 16 Oct, 2018 06:20 PM

Please read my post Photos are so important! under Ask A Guy. You have to smile! You are frowning in your photos. A smile makes most people look more appealing and likable.

View Profile
History
My Pics ?
Posted : 16 Oct, 2018 08:00 PM

A smile can also make you look creepy. IE joker's smile.

Kanjwa

View Profile
History
My Pics ?
Posted : 18 Oct, 2018 04:27 AM

Let me check.. just remember that these are my individual thoughts and I could be totally off base but ohh well, I hope I have helped this far.

Kanjwa

View Profile
History
My Pics ?
Posted : 18 Oct, 2018 04:36 AM

Profile is much better now, not sure about the clarity of the photos though, as someone else mentioned, try not to look so spaced out.. happier.. All the best in your search.

Page : 1 2