History
Christian life
Posted : 13 Nov, 2018 09:08 PM

Let discuss about christian real life

View Profile
History
Christian life
Posted : 14 Nov, 2018 01:14 AM

Hi Jay, you just opened the can for 2 worms Adam and Pathetic to take over this topic with walls of scripture that have nothing to do with your subject.

First, there is no such thing as The 'christian' life revealed in the Word of GOD Almighty.

Second, the life Messiah promised is filled with tests, trials, tribulations, the loss of all things even ones life as He commands COME follow me. Look at the early BELIEVERS as examples of following Messiah.

ADAM7777

View Profile
History
Christian life
Posted : 14 Nov, 2018 05:19 AM

To be called a worm is no bad thing, Jesus had to be this for our sakes....Psalm 22:6 But I am a worm, and no man; a reproach of men, and despised of the people.

Yes a life of suffering as the examples of true believers, there is also general advice for that real actual life, which I hope is not too offensive to share, but they are to be spoken and exhorted and not to be despised..

Living as non accusers, teaching good things, holy behavior, in charity and patience, keepers at home, obedient and sober minded, showing the pattern of good works, uncorruptness and sincerity, so the ones who say evil of you may be ashamed by your sound speech that cannot be condemned...

Titus 2:2 That the aged men be sober, grave, temperate, sound in faith, in charity, in patience.

3 The aged women likewise, that they be in behaviour as becometh holiness, not false accusers, not given to much wine, teachers of good things;

4 That they may teach the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children,

5 To be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed.

6 Young men likewise exhort to be sober minded.

7 In all things shewing thyself a pattern of good works: in doctrine shewing uncorruptness, gravity, sincerity,

8 Sound speech, that cannot be condemned; that he that is of the contrary part may be ashamed, having no evil thing to say of you.

Live soberly righteously and Godly in this life, denying ungodliness and lusts, purified and redeemed from all iniquiity(not just most of it) ..

Titus 2:11 For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men,

12 Teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly, in this present world;

13 Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;

14 Who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works.

15 These things speak, and exhort, and rebuke with all authority. Let no man despise thee.

Kind affection, (not bitter name callers) prefer others before yourself, serving the Lord in actions, (less talk) praying and distributing to necessities, hospitality and no cursing for cursing, rejoice when you can and weep when you have to, be of a low mind, be simple, do all honestly, giving good as God gives to us who are ungrateful, peace with all men, (if the peace of Christ is in you)

Romans 12:10 Be kindly affectioned one to another with brotherly love; in honour preferring one another;

11 Not slothful in business; fervent in spirit; serving the Lord;

12 Rejoicing in hope; patient in tribulation; continuing instant in prayer;

13 Distributing to the necessity of saints; given to hospitality.

14 Bless them which persecute you: bless, and curse not.

15 Rejoice with them that do rejoice, and weep with them that weep.

16 Be of the same mind one toward another. Mind not high things, but condescend to men of low estate. Be not wise in your own conceits.

17 Recompense to no man evil for evil. Provide things honest in the sight of all men.

18 If it be possible, as much as lieth in you, live peaceably with all men.

Continuing in the Spirit to God night and day, not living in pleasures or we be dead, charging these things so we be blameless, nothing is really in our possession so content to just live. Not tempted by riches, flee all these things, fight the good fight of faith, to lay hold on eternal life, this is the REAL life, which very much is contained in all the scriptures..

1 Timothy 5:5 Now she that is a widow indeed, and desolate, trusteth in God, and continueth in supplications and prayers night and day.

6 But she that liveth in pleasure is dead while she liveth.

7 And these things give in charge, that they may be blameless.

1 Timothy 6:7 For we brought nothing into this world, and it is certain we can carry nothing out.

8 And having food and raiment let us be therewith content.

9 But they that will be rich fall into temptation and a snare, and into many foolish and hurtful lusts, which drown men in destruction and perdition.

10 For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.

11 But thou, O man of God, flee these things; and follow after righteousness, godliness, faith, love, patience, meekness.

12 Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life, whereunto thou art also called, and hast professed a good profession before many witnesses.

View Profile
History
Christian life
Posted : 14 Nov, 2018 05:30 AM

*}**IS THE PROSPERITY GOSPEL SATANIC? *ARE THERE MANY ETERNAL REWARDS FOR SHARING WITH THE POOR**?

Acts 4:32: All the believers were one in heart and mind. No one claimed that any of their posessions was their own, but **THEY SHARED **EVERYTHING** THEY HAD**!!

Acts 2:44,45: All the believers were together and had everything in common. They sold property and possessions to give to everyone who had need!

Luke 18:20-25: Jesus said to the rich man, "You still lack one thing. Sell what you have and give to the poor, and you will have **TREASURE IN HEAVEN**. Then come, **FOLLOW ME**. When he heard this he became very sad, because he was very wealthy. Jesus looked at him and said, "How hard it is for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God! Indeed, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle then for someone who is rich to enter the kingdom of God!"

NOTE: In addition to eternal life Jesus also promised the rich man eternal **ETERNAL TREASURES IN HEAVEN**

Luke 19:8,9: Zachaeus stood up and said to the Lord, "Look, Lord! Here and now I give half of my possessions to the poor, and if I cheated anybody out of anything, I will pay beck four times the amount!" Jesus said to him, "Today salvation has come to this house!"

**JESUS PROMISES ETERNAL REWARDS FOR HELPING OR SHARING WITH THE POOR AND NEEDY**!!

Matthew 6:1-4; 19-21: Jesus says, "When you give to the needy, do not announce it with trumpets, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and the streets, to be seen by others. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full. But when you give to the needy, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing, so that your giving may be in secret. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret will **REWARD** you!"... "Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth where moth and vermin destroy, and where thieves break in and steal. But store up for yourselves **TREASURES IN HEAVEN**, where moths and vermin do not desrtoy, and thieves do not break in and steal. For where your **TREASURE** is, there your **HEART** will be also!"

I Timothy 6:5-10 There are people of corrupt mind, who have been robbed of the truth and who think that godliness is a means to **FINANCIAL GAIN**. {Like the Prosperity Gospel of Joel Osteen} But godliness with contentment is great gain. For we brought nothing in the world, and we can take nothing out of it. But if we have food and clothing, we will be content with that. Those who want to get rich fall into temptation and a trap and into many foolish and harmful desires that plunge people into ruin and destruction. For the **LOVE OF MONEY** is a root of all kinds of evil. Some people, eager for money, have wandered from the faith and pierced themselves with many griefs!

I John 2:15-17: Do not love the world or anything in the world. If anyone loves the world. love for the Father **IS NOT IN THEM**. For everything in the world--the lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life--comes not from the Father but from the world. The world and its desires pass away, but whoever does the will of God lives forever!

James 2:5-7: Listen, my dear brothers and sisters: Has not God chosen those who are poor in the eyes of the world to be **RICH IN FAITH** and to inherit the kingdom He prmised to those who love Him? But you have dishonored the poor. Is it not the rich who are exploiting you! Are they not the ones who are dragging you into court? Are the not the ones who are blaspheming the noble name of Him to whom you belong?

James 5:1-5: Now listen, you rich people, weep and wail because of the misery that is coming on you. Your wealth has rotted, and moths have eaten your clothes. Your gold and silver are corroded. Their corrosian will testify against you and eat your flesh like fire. You have hoarded wealth in the Last Days. Look!! The wages you failed to pay the workers who mowed your fields are crying out against you. The cries of the harvesters have reached the ears of the Lord Almighty. You have lived on earth in luxury and self-indulgence. You have fattened yourselves in the day of slaughter. You have condemned and murdered the innocent one, who was not opposing you!

I Timothy 2:9,10: I also want women to dress modestly, with decency and propriety, adorning themselves, not with elaboate hairstyles or gold or pearls or expensive clothes, but with good deeds, appropriate for women who profess to worship God!

Hebrews 13:5: Keep your lives free from the love of money and be content with what you have, because God has said, "Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you!"

Luke 16:13: Jesus says, " No one can serve two masters. Either you will hate the one and love the other, or you will devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and money!"

2 Corintians 6:10: We are poor, yet making many rich; having nothing and yet **POSSESSING EVERYTHING**!

2 Timothy 3:1,2,5: But mark this. There will be terrible tines in the last days. People will lovers of themselves **LOVERS OF MONEY**.... lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God--having a form of godliness but denying its power. Have nothing to do with such people!

I Timothy 6:17-19: Command those who are rich in this present world not to be arrogant nor to put their hope in wealth, which is so uncertain, but to put their hope in God, who richly provides us with everything for our enjoyment. Command them to do good, to be rich in good deeds, and to be **GENEROUS AND WILLING TO SHARE**. In this way they will lay up **TREASURE** for themsleves as a firm foundation for the coming age, do that they may take hold of life that is truly life!

Luke 14:33,34: Jesus says, "When you give a banquet, invite the poor, the crippled, the lame, the blind, and you will be **BLESSED**! Although they cannot repay you, you will be **REPAID AT THE RESURRECTION** of the righteous!"

Romans 12:13: Share with the Lord's people who are in need. Practice hospitality.

Ephesians 4:28: Work, doing something useful with your hands, so that you have **SOMETHING TO SHARE** with those in need!

Acts 2:44,45: All the believers were together and had everything in common. They sold property and possessions to give to anyone who had need!

Acts 4:32: All the believers were one in heart and mind. No one claimed that any of their possessions was their own, but **THEY SHARED **EVERYTHING** THEY HAD**!!

Luke 3:11: Anyone who has two shirts should share with the one who has none, and anyone who has food should do the same!

Luke 29,30,35,36: Jesus says, "If someone takes your coat, do not withhold your shirt from them. Give to anyone who asks you, and if anyone takes what belongs to you, do not demand it back... Love your enemies, do good to them, and lend to them without expecting anything back. Then your **REWARD WILL BE GREAT**, and you will be children of the Most High, because He is kind to the ungrateful and wicked. Be merciful. just as your Father is merciful!"

Romans 12:20,21: If your enemy is hungry, feed him; if he is thirsty, give him something to drink... Do not be overcome by evil, but **OVERCOME EVIL WITH GOOD**!

**JESUS SAYS, "I CHOSE YOU SO THAT YOU MIGHT BEAR **FRUIT**, **FRUIT THAT WILL LAST**!"

"John 15:1-5,16: Jesus says, "I am the true vine, and My Father is the gardener, He cuts off every branch in Me that bears no fruit, while every branch that does bear **FRUIT** He prunes so that it will be even more **FRUITFUL**. You are already clean because of the word I have spoken to you. Remain in Me as I also remain in you. No branch can bear **FRUIT** by itself; it must remain in the vine, Neither can you bear **FRUIT** unless you remain in Me. I am the vine, you are the branches. If you remain in Me and I in you, you will bear **MUCH FRUIT**; apart from Me you can do nothing... You did not choose Me but I chose you and appointed you so that you might go and bear **FRUIT**--**FRUIT** that will last!!!"

Ephesians 2:8,9: For it is by **GRACE** you have been saved, through **FAITH**�and this **NOT FROM YOURSELVES**, it is the **GIFT OF GOD**�not by works. So that no one can boast. For we are **GOD'S WORKMANSHIP**, created in Christ Jesus to do **GOOD WORKS**, which God prepared in advance for us to do!

Matthew 21:43: Jesus says to Israel, "The Kingdom of God will be taken from you and given to a people who will produce **FRUIT**!"

Romans 7:4-6: So my brothers and sisters, you who died to the law through the body of Christ, that you might belong to another, to Him who was raised from the dead, in order that you might **BEAR FRUIT** for God. For when we were in the realm of the flesh, the sinful passions aroused by the law were at work in us, so that we might bear fruit for death. But now, by dying to what bound us, we have been **RELEASED FROM THE LAW** so that we may serve in the new way of the Spirit, and not in the old way of the written code.

Luke 6:43-45: Jesus says, No good tree bears bad **FRUIT**, nor does a bad tree bear **GOOD FRUIT**. Each tree is recognized by its own fruit. People do not pick figs from thorn bushes, or grapes from briers. A good man brings good things out of the good stored up in his heart. ... For the mouth speaks what the heart is full of!"

Colossians 1:9,10: We continually ask God to fill you with the knowledge of His will through all the wisdom and understanding that the Spirit gives, so that you may please Him in every good work, **BEARING FRUIT** in every good work, growing in the knowledge of God!

Matthew 13:23: Jesus says, "But the one who received the seed that fell on good soil is the man who hears the **WORD AND UNDERSTANDS IT**. He produces a crop, yielding a hundred, sixty or thirty times what was sown."

Luke 8:15: Jesus says, "But the seed on good soil stands for those with a noble and good heart, who hear the **WORD**, retain it, and by perseverance produce a crop."

Philippians 1:9-11: And this is my prayer: that your love may abound **MORE AND MORE** in knowledge and depth and insight, so that you may be able to discern what is best and may be pure and blameless for the day of Christ, filled with the **FRUIT** of righteousness that comes through Jesus Christ--to the glory and praise of God!!

Philippians 1:22,23: For to me, to live is Christ and to die is gain. If I am to go living in the body this will mean **FRUITFUL LABOR** for me!

Galatians 5:22,23: The **FRUIT OF THE SPIRIT** is love, joy, peace, forgiveness, kindness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control!

2 Peter 1:3-11: His divine power has given us everything we need for a godly life through our knowledge of Him who called us by His own glory and goodness. Through these He has given us very great and precious promises, so that through them you may participate in the divine nature, having escaped the corruption of the world caused by evil desires. For this reason, make every effort to add to your faith {A Free Gift} goodness; and to goodness, knowledge; and to knowledge, self control; and to self-control, perseverance; and to perseverance, godliness; and to godliness, brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness, **LOVE**. For if you possess these qualities in **INCREASING MEASURE**, they will keep you from being ineffective and unproductive in your knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ. But whoever does not have them is near sighted and blind, forgetting that they have been forgiven of their past sins... Therefore, my brothers make **EVERY EFFORT** to confirm your calling and election. For if you do these things, you will never fail, and you will receive a **RICH WELCOME**into the eternal kingdom of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ!

I Corinthians 9:24-27: Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one gets the prize? Run in such a way as to get the prize. Everyone who competes in the games goes in to strict training. They do it to get a **CROWN** that will not last; but we do it to get a **CROWN THAT WILL LAST FOREVER**! Therefore, I do not run like a man running aimlessly. I do not fight like a man beating the air. No, I beat my body and make it my slave so that after I have preached to others, I myself will not be disqualified for the prize!

I Thessalonians 4:1: We instructed you how to live in order to please God, as in fact you are living. Now we urge you in the Lord Jesus to do this **MORE AND MORE**!!

ADAM7777

View Profile
History
Christian life
Posted : 14 Nov, 2018 05:40 AM

One scripture was given that explains well. The instructions are given how to please God, so we seek to please God, not please ourselves, if we help the poor it pleases God, if it does not please us then we do not have reward from Gods love, which is love for another before ourselves, charity is self rewarding and cannot gain more or extra in return, but the mystery of the Spirit of Heaven is not understood by man..

I Thessalonians 4:1: We instructed you how to live in order to please God, as in fact you are living. Now we urge you in the Lord Jesus to do this **MORE AND MORE**!!

Romans 16:25 Now to him that is of power to stablish you according to my gospel, and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery, which was kept secret since the world began,

26 But now is made manifest, and by the scriptures of the prophets, according to the commandment of the everlasting God, made known to all nations for the obedience of faith:

27 To God only wise, be glory through Jesus Christ for ever. Amen.

View Profile
History
Christian life
Posted : 14 Nov, 2018 06:01 AM

Adam7777 says there are **NO ETERNAL HEAVENLY REWARDS** for helping the poor.

**BUT WHAT DOES GOD'S WORD SAY**??

**IS THE PROSPERITY GOSPEL SATANIC? *ARE THERE MANY ETERNAL REWARDS FOR SHARING WITH THE POOR**?

Acts 4:32: All the believers were one in heart and mind. No one claimed that any of their possessions was their own, but **THEY SHARED **EVERYTHING** THEY HAD**!!

Acts 2:44,45: All the believers were together and had everything in common. They sold property and possessions to give to everyone who had need!

Luke 18:20-25: Jesus said to the rich man, "You still lack one thing. Sell what you have and give to the poor, and you will have **TREASURE IN HEAVEN**. Then come, **FOLLOW ME**. When he heard this he became very sad, because he was very wealthy. Jesus looked at him and said, "How hard it is for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God! Indeed, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle then for someone who is rich to enter the kingdom of God!"

NOTE: In addition to eternal life Jesus also promised the rich man eternal **ETERNAL TREASURES IN HEAVEN**

Luke 19:8,9: Zachaeus stood up and said to the Lord, "Look, Lord! Here and now I give half of my possessions to the poor, and if I cheated anybody out of anything, I will pay beck four times the amount!" Jesus said to him, "Today salvation has come to this house!"

**JESUS PROMISES ETERNAL REWARDS FOR HELPING OR SHARING WITH THE POOR AND NEEDY**!!

Matthew 6:1-4; 19-21: Jesus says, "When you give to the needy, do not announce it with trumpets, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and the streets, to be seen by others. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full. But when you give to the needy, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing, so that your giving may be in secret. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret will **REWARD** you!"... "Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth where moth and vermin destroy, and where thieves break in and steal. But store up for yourselves **TREASURES IN HEAVEN**, where moths and vermin do not destroy, and thieves do not break in and steal. For where your **TREASURE** is, there your **HEART** will be also!"

I Timothy 6:5-10 There are people of corrupt mind, who have been robbed of the truth and who think that godliness is a means to **FINANCIAL GAIN**. {Like the Prosperity Gospel of Joel Osteen} But godliness with contentment is great gain. For we brought nothing in the world, and we can take nothing out of it. But if we have food and clothing, we will be content with that. Those who want to get rich fall into temptation and a trap and into many foolish and harmful desires that plunge people into ruin and destruction. For the **LOVE OF MONEY** is a root of all kinds of evil. Some people, eager for money, have wandered from the faith and pierced themselves with many griefs!

I John 2:15-17: Do not love the world or anything in the world. If anyone loves the world. love for the Father **IS NOT IN THEM**. For everything in the world--the lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life--comes not from the Father but from the world. The world and its desires pass away, but whoever does the will of God lives forever!

James 2:5-7: Listen, my dear brothers and sisters: Has not God chosen those who are poor in the eyes of the world to be **RICH IN FAITH** and to inherit the kingdom He promised to those who love Him? But you have dishonored the poor. Is it not the rich who are exploiting you! Are they not the ones who are dragging you into court? Are the not the ones who are blaspheming the noble name of Him to whom you belong?

James 5:1-5: Now listen, you rich people, weep and wail because of the misery that is coming on you. Your wealth has rotted, and moths have eaten your clothes. Your gold and silver are corroded. Their corrosion will testify against you and eat your flesh like fire. You have hoarded wealth in the Last Days. Look!! The wages you failed to pay the workers who mowed your fields are crying out against you. The cries of the harvesters have reached the ears of the Lord Almighty. You have lived on earth in luxury and self-indulgence. You have fattened yourselves in the day of slaughter. You have condemned and murdered the innocent one, who was not opposing you!

I Timothy 2:9,10: I also want women to dress modestly, with decency and propriety, adorning themselves, not with elaborate hairstyles or gold or pearls or expensive clothes, but with good deeds, appropriate for women who profess to worship God!

Hebrews 13:5: Keep your lives free from the love of money and be content with what you have, because God has said, "Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you!"

Luke 16:13: Jesus says, " No one can serve two masters. Either you will hate the one and love the other, or you will devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and money!"

2 Corinthians 6:10: We are poor, yet making many rich; having nothing and yet **POSSESSING EVERYTHING**!

2 Timothy 3:1,2,5: But mark this. There will be terrible tines in the last days. People will lovers of themselves **LOVERS OF MONEY**.... lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God--having a form of godliness but denying its power. Have nothing to do with such people!

I Timothy 6:17-19: Command those who are rich in this present world not to be arrogant nor to put their hope in wealth, which is so uncertain, but to put their hope in God, who richly provides us with everything for our enjoyment. Command them to do good, to be rich in good deeds, and to be **GENEROUS AND WILLING TO SHARE**. In this way they will lay up **TREASURE** for themselves as a firm foundation for the coming age, do that they may take hold of life that is truly life!

Luke 14:33,34: Jesus says, "When you give a banquet, invite the poor, the crippled, the lame, the blind, and you will be **BLESSED**! Although they cannot repay you, you will be **REPAID AT THE RESURRECTION** of the righteous!"

Romans 12:13: Share with the Lord's people who are in need. Practice hospitality.

Ephesians 4:28: Work, doing something useful with your hands, so that you have **SOMETHING TO SHARE** with those in need!

Acts 2:44,45: All the believers were together and had everything in common. They sold property and possessions to give to anyone who had need!

Luke 3:11: Anyone who has two shirts should share with the one who has none, and anyone who has food should do the same!

Luke 29,30,35,36: Jesus says, "If someone takes your coat, do not withhold your shirt from them. Give to anyone who asks you, and if anyone takes what belongs to you, do not demand it back... Love your enemies, do good to them, and lend to them without expecting anything back. Then your **REWARD WILL BE GREAT**, and you will be children of the Most High, because He is kind to the ungrateful and wicked. Be merciful. just as your Father is merciful!"

Romans 12:20,21: If your enemy is hungry, feed him; if he is thirsty, give him something to drink... Do not be overcome by evil, but **OVERCOME EVIL WITH GOOD**!

**JESUS SAYS, "I CHOSE YOU SO THAT YOU MIGHT BEAR **FRUIT**, **FRUIT THAT WILL LAST**!"

"John 15:1-5,16: Jesus says, "I am the true vine, and My Father is the gardener, He cuts off every branch in Me that bears no fruit, while every branch that does bear **FRUIT** He prunes so that it will be even more **FRUITFUL**. You are already clean because of the word I have spoken to you. Remain in Me as I also remain in you. No branch can bear **FRUIT** by itself; it must remain in the vine, Neither can you bear **FRUIT** unless you remain in Me. I am the vine, you are the branches. If you remain in Me and I in you, you will bear **MUCH FRUIT**; apart from Me you can do nothing... You did not choose Me but I chose you and appointed you so that you might go and bear **FRUIT**--**FRUIT** that will last!!!"

Ephesians 2:8,9: For it is by **GRACE** you have been saved, through **FAITH**�and this **NOT FROM YOURSELVES**, it is the **GIFT OF GOD**�not by works. So that no one can boast. For we are **GOD'S WORKMANSHIP**, created in Christ Jesus to do **GOOD WORKS**, which God prepared in advance for us to do!

Matthew 21:43: Jesus says to Israel, "The Kingdom of God will be taken from you and given to a people who will produce **FRUIT**!"

Romans 7:4-6: So my brothers and sisters, you who died to the law through the body of Christ, that you might belong to another, to Him who was raised from the dead, in order that you might **BEAR FRUIT** for God. For when we were in the realm of the flesh, the sinful passions aroused by the law were at work in us, so that we might bear fruit for death. But now, by dying to what bound us, we have been **RELEASED FROM THE LAW** so that we may serve in the new way of the Spirit, and not in the old way of the written code.

Luke 6:43-45: Jesus says, No good tree bears bad **FRUIT**, nor does a bad tree bear **GOOD FRUIT**. Each tree is recognized by its own fruit. People do not pick figs from thorn bushes, or grapes from briers. A good man brings good things out of the good stored up in his heart. ... For the mouth speaks what the heart is full of!"

Colossians 1:9,10: We continually ask God to fill you with the knowledge of His will through all the wisdom and understanding that the Spirit gives, so that you may please Him in every good work, **BEARING FRUIT** in every good work, growing in the knowledge of God!

Matthew 13:23: Jesus says, "But the one who received the seed that fell on good soil is the man who hears the **WORD AND UNDERSTANDS IT**. He produces a crop, yielding a hundred, sixty or thirty times what was sown."

Luke 8:15: Jesus says, "But the seed on good soil stands for those with a noble and good heart, who hear the **WORD**, retain it, and by perseverance produce a crop."

Philippians 1:9-11: And this is my prayer: that your love may abound **MORE AND MORE** in knowledge and depth and insight, so that you may be able to discern what is best and may be pure and blameless for the day of Christ, filled with the **FRUIT** of righteousness that comes through Jesus Christ--to the glory and praise of God!!

Philippians 1:22,23: For to me, to live is Christ and to die is gain. If I am to go living in the body this will mean **FRUITFUL LABOR** for me!

Galatians 5:22,23: The **FRUIT OF THE SPIRIT** is love, joy, peace, forgiveness, kindness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control!

2 Peter 1:3-11: His divine power has given us everything we need for a godly life through our knowledge of Him who called us by His own glory and goodness. Through these He has given us very great and precious promises, so that through them you may participate in the divine nature, having escaped the corruption of the world caused by evil desires. For this reason, make every effort to add to your faith {A Free Gift} goodness; and to goodness, knowledge; and to knowledge, self control; and to self-control, perseverance; and to perseverance, godliness; and to godliness, brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness, **LOVE**. For if you possess these qualities in **INCREASING MEASURE**, they will keep you from being ineffective and unproductive in your knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ. But whoever does not have them is near sighted and blind, forgetting that they have been forgiven of their past sins... Therefore, my brothers make **EVERY EFFORT** to confirm your calling and election. For if you do these things, you will never fail, and you will receive a **RICH WELCOME**into the eternal kingdom of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ!

I Corinthians 9:24-27: Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one gets the prize? Run in such a way as to get the prize. Everyone who competes in the games goes in to strict training. They do it to get a **CROWN** that will not last; but we do it to get a **CROWN THAT WILL LAST FOREVER**! Therefore, I do not run like a man running aimlessly. I do not fight like a man beating the air. No, I beat my body and make it my slave so that after I have preached to others, I myself will not be disqualified for the prize!

ADAM7777

View Profile
History
Christian life
Posted : 14 Nov, 2018 06:08 AM

Eternal Heavenly rewards for helping the poor is not what man wishes it should be..

Godliness is a mystery to man, but chastening comes every morning because of Gods Kingdom being within us, not for the evil we do, but for receiving the good, and that is our reward, rewarded with the Lord, although the persecution is no value to the ungodly.

When we give to the poor, what is being done? It is the Lord that we lend to, as it is the Lord that loves. We need to keep and walk in the love of the Lord, His Spirit is Holy which man sees through darkened unenlightened eyes..

Proverbs 19:17 He that hath pity upon the poor lendeth unto the Lord; and that which he hath given will he pay him again.

Psalm 73:1 Truly God is good to Israel, even to such as are of a clean heart.

2 But as for me, my feet were almost gone; my steps had well nigh slipped.

3 For I was envious at the foolish, when I saw the prosperity of the wicked.

4 For there are no bands in their death: but their strength is firm.

5 They are not in trouble as other men; neither are they plagued like other men.

6 Therefore pride compasseth them about as a chain; violence covereth them as a garment.

7 Their eyes stand out with fatness: they have more than heart could wish.

8 They are corrupt, and speak wickedly concerning oppression: they speak loftily.

9 They set their mouth against the heavens, and their tongue walketh through the earth.

10 Therefore his people return hither: and waters of a full cup are wrung out to them.

11 And they say, How doth God know? and is there knowledge in the most High?

12 Behold, these are the ungodly, who prosper in the world; they increase in riches.

13 Verily I have cleansed my heart in vain, and washed my hands in innocency.

14 For all the day long have I been plagued, and chastened every morning.

15 If I say, I will speak thus; behold, I should offend against the generation of thy children.

16 When I thought to know this, it was too painful for me;

17 Until I went into the sanctuary of God; then understood I their end.

18 Surely thou didst set them in slippery places: thou castedst them down into destruction.

REWARDS IN HEAVEN?

Note, eternal life is in glory, the riches in Heaven are the glory of the Lord, your reward shall be what?

Isaiah 58:8 Then shall thy light break forth as the morning, and thine health shall spring forth speedily: and thy righteousness shall go before thee; the GLORY OF THE LORD shall be thy REWARD

We do not declare what we look forward to, we declare all the works of the Lord, all is done for Him, but man does all he shows, for his own self and pleasure seeker which proves heir self glory they speak nothing o the glory of the Lord and are trapped as meant to be snared :)..

Psalm 73:23 Nevertheless I am continually with thee: thou hast holden me by my right hand.

24 Thou shalt guide me with thy counsel, AND AFTERWARD RECEIVE ME TO GLORY.

25 Whom have I in heaven but thee? and there is none upon earth that I desire beside thee.

26 My flesh and my heart faileth: but God is the strength of my heart, and my portion for ever.

27 For, lo, they that are far from thee shall perish: thou hast destroyed all them that go a whooring from thee.

28 But it is good for me to draw near to God: I have put my trust in the Lord God, that I may declare all thy works.

Revelation 4:11 Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created.

Jeremiah 8:9 The wise men are ashamed, they are dismayed and taken: lo, they have rejected the word of the Lord; and what wisdom is in them?

2 Peter 3:16 As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction.

View Profile
History
Christian life
Posted : 14 Nov, 2018 06:40 AM

Adam7777 says there are **NO HEAVENLY ETERNAL REWARDS** for faithful and loving service???

**BUT WHAT DOES GOD'S WORD SAY**??

**ETERNAL REWARDS** are 100 percent **EARNED**!!

Ephesians 6:8: Serve wholeheartedly, as if you were serving the Lord, not men, because you know that the Lord will **REWARD** everyone for what ever good he does!

Revelation 22:12 Jesus says, �Behold I am coming soon! My **REWARD** is with Me, and I will give to everyone according to what he has done!�

Matthew 16:27: Jesus says, �The Son of Man is going to come in His Father's glory with His angels and **THEN** He will **REWARD** each person according to what he has done!�

Luke 11:33,34: Jesus says, "Sell your possessions and give to the poor. Provide purses for yourselves that will not wear out, a **TREASURE** IN HEAVEN** that will never fail, where no thief comes near and no moth destroys. For where your **TREASURE** is, there your **HEART** will be also!"

Luke 14:13,14: Jesus says, "When you give a banquet, invite the poor, the crippled, the lame, the blind, and you will be **BLESSED**. Although they cannot repay you ,you will be **REPAID AT THE RESURRECTION** of the righteous!"

2 Corinthians 5:9,10: We make it our goal to please Him... for we must all appear before the Judgment seat of Christ, that each one may receive what is due him for the things done while in the body, whether good or bad.

1 Corinthians 3:13-15: His work will be shown for what it is, because the Day will bring it to light. It will be revealed with fire, and the fire will test the quality of each man's work. If what he has built survives, he will receive his **REWARD**. If it is burned up he will suffer loss; he himself will be saved, but only as one escaping through the flames.

How to Win Heavenly CROWNS:

I Corinthians 9:24-27: Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one gets the prize? Run in such a way as to get the prize. Everyone who competes in the games goes in to strict training. They do it to get a **CROWN** that will not last; but we do it to get a **CROWN THAT WILL LAST FOREVER**! Therefore I do not run like a man running aimlessly; I do not fight like a man beating the air. No, I beat my body and make it my slave so that after I have preached to others, I myself will not be disqualified for the prize!

2 John 1:8: Watch out that you do not lose what you have worked for, but that you may be **REWARDED** fully!.

Revelation 3:11: Jesus says, �I am coming soon. Hold on to what you have, so that no one will take your **CROWN**!�

2 Timothy 4:7,8: I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Now there is in store for me the **CROWN** of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will award to me on that day�and not only to me, but also to all who have longed for His appearing!

The **CROWN** of Life for those who persevere under trials and persecution:

James 1:12: Blessed is the man who perseveres under trial, because when he has stood the test, he will receive the **CROWN OF LIFE** that God has promised to those who love Him!

Revelation 2:10 Jesus says, �Do not be afraid of what you are about to suffer... Be faithful, even to the point of death, and I will give you the **CROWN OF LIFE**!�

Matthew 5:11,12: Jesus says, �Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of Me. Rejoice and be glad, because great is your **REWARD** in heaven!�

Hebrews 10:32-36: Remember those earlier days after you had received the Light, when you stood your ground in a great contest in the face of suffering. Sometimes you were publicly exposed to insult and persecution; at other times you stood side by side with those who were so treated. You sympathized with those in prison and joyfully accepted the confiscation of your property, because you knew that you yourselves had better and lasting possessions. So do not throw away your confidence; it will be richly **REWARDED**. You need to persevere so that when you have done the will of God, you receive what He has promised!

ADAM7777

View Profile
History
Christian life
Posted : 14 Nov, 2018 06:44 AM

Hard of hearing and hard for seeing, but maybe if repeated enough what we should think about Heavens rewards, maybe you too cant miss it

Eternal Heavenly rewards for helping the poor is not what man wishes it should be..

Godliness is a mystery to man, but chastening comes every morning because of Gods Kingdom being within us, not for the evil we do, but for receiving the good, and that is our reward, rewarded with the Lord, although the persecution is no value to the ungodly.

When we give to the poor, what is being done? It is the Lord that we lend to, as it is the Lord that loves. We need to keep and walk in the love of the Lord, His Spirit is Holy which man sees through darkened unenlightened eyes..

Proverbs 19:17 He that hath pity upon the poor lendeth unto the Lord; and that which he hath given will he pay him again.

5 They are not in trouble as other men; neither are they plagued like other men.

6 Therefore pride compasseth them about as a chain; violence covereth them as a garment.

8 They are corrupt, and speak wickedly concerning oppression: they speak loftily.

9 They set their mouth against the heavens, and their tongue walketh through the earth.

10 Therefore his people return hither: and waters of a full cup are wrung out to them.

12 Behold, these are the ungodly, who prosper in the world; they increase in riches.

15 If I say, I will speak thus; behold, I should offend against the generation of thy children.

18 Surely thou didst set them in slippery places: thou castedst them down into destruction.

REWARDS IN HEAVEN?

Note, eternal life is in glory, the riches in Heaven are the glory of the Lord, your reward shall be what?

Isaiah 58:8 Then shall thy light break forth as the morning, and thine health shall spring forth speedily: and thy righteousness shall go before thee; the GLORY OF THE LORD shall be thy REWARD

We do not declare what we look forward to, we declare all the works of the Lord, all is done for Him, but man does all he shows, for his own self and pleasure seeker which proves heir self glory they speak nothing o the glory of the Lord and are trapped as meant to be snared :)..

Psalm 73:23 Nevertheless I am continually with thee: thou hast holden me by my right hand.

25 Whom have I in heaven but thee? and there is none upon earth that I desire beside thee.

26 My flesh and my heart faileth: but God is the strength of my heart, and my portion for ever.

27 For, lo, they that are far from thee shall perish: thou hast destroyed all them that go a whooring from thee.

28 But it is good for me to draw near to God: I have put my trust in the Lord God, that I may declare all thy works.

Revelation 4:11 Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created.

Jeremiah 8:9 The wise men are ashamed, they are dismayed and taken: lo, they have rejected the word of the Lord; and what wisdom is in them?

2 Peter 3:16 As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction.

View Profile
History
Christian life
Posted : 14 Nov, 2018 06:53 AM

Adam7777 says there are **NO ETERNAL HEAVENLY REWARDS* for faithful and loving service???

**BUT WHAT DOES GOD'S WORD SAY??

**ETERNAL REWARDS** are 100 percent **EARNED**!!

Ephesians 6:8: Serve wholeheartedly, as if you were serving the Lord, not men, because you know that the Lord will **REWARD** everyone for what ever good he does!

Revelation 22:12 Jesus says, �Behold I am coming soon! My **REWARD** is **WITH ME**, and I will give to everyone according to what he has done!�

Matthew 16:27: Jesus says, �The Son of Man is going to come in His Father's glory with His angels and **THEN** He will **REWARD** each person according to what he has done!�

Luke 11:33,34: Jesus says, "Sell your possessions and give to the poor. Provide purses for yourselves that will not wear out, a **TREASURE** IN HEAVEN** that will never fail, where no thief comes near and no moth destroys. For where your **TREASURE** is, there your **HEART** will be also!"

Luke 14:13,14: Jesus says, "When you give a banquet, invite the poor, the crippled, the lame, the blind, and you will be **BLESSED**. Although they cannot repay you, you will be **REPAID AT THE RESURRECTION** of the righteous!"

2 Corinthians 5:9,10: We make it our goal to please Him... for we must all appear before the Judgment seat of Christ, that each one may receive what is due him for the things done while in the body, whether good or bad.

1 Corinthians 3:13-15: His work will be shown for what it is, because the Day will bring it to light. It will be revealed with fire, and the fire will test the quality of each man's work. If what he has built survives, he will receive his **REWARD**. If it is burned up he will suffer loss; he himself will be saved, but only as one escaping through the flames.

How to Win Heavenly CROWNS:

I Corinthians 9:24-27: Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one gets the prize? Run in such a way as to get the prize. Everyone who competes in the games goes in to strict training. They do it to get a **CROWN** that will not last; but we do it to get a **CROWN THAT WILL LAST FOREVER**! Therefore I do not run like a man running aimlessly; I do not fight like a man beating the air. No, I beat my body and make it my slave so that after I have preached to others, I myself will not be disqualified for the prize!

2 John 1:8: Watch out that you do not lose what you have worked for, but that you may be **REWARDED** fully!.

Revelation 3:11: Jesus says, �I am coming soon. Hold on to what you have, so that no one will take your **CROWN**!�

2 Timothy 4:7,8: I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Now there is in store for me the **CROWN** of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will award to me on that day�and not only to me, but also to all who have longed for His appearing!

The **CROWN** of Life for those who persevere under trials and persecution:

James 1:12: Blessed is the man who perseveres under trial, because when he has stood the test, he will receive the **CROWN OF LIFE** that God has promised to those who love Him!

Revelation 2:10 Jesus says, �Do not be afraid of what you are about to suffer... Be faithful, even to the point of death, and I will give you the **CROWN OF LIFE**!�

Matthew 5:11,12: Jesus says, �Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of Me. Rejoice and be glad, because great is your **REWARD** **IN HEAVEN**!�

Hebrews 10:32-36: Remember those earlier days after you had received the Light, when you stood your ground in a great contest in the face of suffering. Sometimes you were publicly exposed to insult and persecution; at other times you stood side by side with those who were so treated. You sympathized with those in prison and joyfully accepted the confiscation of your property, because you knew that you yourselves had better and lasting possessions. So do not throw away your confidence; it will be richly **REWARDED**. You need to persevere so that when you have done the will of God, you receive what He has promised!

ADAM7777

View Profile
History
Christian life
Posted : 14 Nov, 2018 07:01 AM

Focusing on this worlds understanding of rewards means we are not loving in Gods love, who loves others not Himself, but the wisdom of this world understands only what is for themselves, but that will not b the way for the followers of Christ who did have to die to help us live, and many follow the ways of this world to gain things, but the meanings are revealed..

2 Peter 2:2 And MANY FOLLOW THEIR PERNICIOUS WAYS; by reason of whom THE WAY OF TRUTH SHALL BE EVIL SPOKEN OF.

3 And THROUGH COVETEOUSNESS shall they with feigned words MAKE MERCHANDISE OF YOU: whose judgment now of a long time lingereth not, and their damnation slumbereth not.

Jude 1:4 For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, UNGODLY MEN, TURNING THE GRACE OF OUR GOD INTO LASCIVIOUSNESS, and denying the only Lord God, and our Lord Jesus Christ.

REWARDS IN HEAVEN?

Page : 1 2