Author Thread: harrassment
ayngrady

View Profile
History
harrassment
Posted : 23 Jun, 2009 04:53 PM

im just venting here. im sure as a single parent you all could relate on my emotions. my daughter was getting harrassed by bill collectors for the previous owner of the number. in between the 5th and the 22nd when she was at her dads she got 73 calls. I told them twice yesterday and four times today. finally i changed her number.

im frusterated here.

k.ayn

Linnie41

View Profile
History
harrassment
Posted : 23 Jun, 2009 06:53 PM

I can imagine you were pretty mad, too. (This happened to me once when I switched cell carriers). If it cost her any minutes, let the cell carrier know you expect those minutes to be credited to her account. The phone numbers are supposed to be out of circulation for a YEAR before they give them to a new customer.

ayngrady

View Profile
History
harrassment
Posted : 23 Jun, 2009 09:08 PM

yep linnie

I was furious! the phone company switched it for free... THANK GOD!!!!!! Ever notice how the closer you get to God the more bad stuff happens? God is good!

k.ayn

kellyjean

View Profile
History
harrassment
Posted : 10 Jul, 2009 04:28 PM

my cell carrier (us cellular only requires the number to be out of circulation for 90 days and I have had my number for almost a year and some people still call and text for the previous owner of the number it's odd you would think they would have had contact in the last year hmmmm