Author Thread: I are outa here! (again)
ian777

View Profile
History
I are outa here! (again)
Posted : 23 Jun, 2009 07:36 PM

Hey all,

I leaf for Alberta tomorow, probably four days on the road up to Grand Prairie, where I'll start a whirlwind speaking tour at a wack of Bible camps.

I have NO idea when I'll be able to get back to CDFF - so y'all behave now! It may be days or literally months before I can get back (I'm assuming less than a week - I just can't be away from you guys that long!)

I'll try to get back on here and there and keep up with yas, and I'll post the link for that debate with the Arizona university professor as soon as it's on line (it'll be a couple of weeks still) - thanks for your prayers there, it helped a lot.

I'd appreciate your prayers for traveling mercies (some 8,000 miles of driving ahead of me), and for the Lord to prepare hearts; going to speaking to a lot of teens, and last year, at the teen camp I spoke at, I was going to start off with my testimony. I felt the Lord redirect me and say "No, start with the science", so I started off with a typical introduction to creation and evolution and the scientific proof that there's a God.

One teenage boy asked to go to the bathroom 15 minutes into the talk; and as he wandered out, he was muttering under his breath "This can't be true - there is no God!" We had teens get saved and baptized that week.

So now I'm booked into three different teen camps and a training camp, as well as two churches.

Would appreciate your prayers, we'll see you on the flip side.

Ian

View Profile
History
I are outa here! (again)
Posted : 23 Jun, 2009 08:55 PM

God go with you brother, I'll pray for you and all involved, looking forward to the praise report!! In Christ

View Profile
History
I are outa here! (again)
Posted : 24 Jun, 2009 07:58 AM

dear ian, be safe and hurry back.

ole cattle