Author Thread: Is it me or do the same sexes not like to talk to each other on here?
Admin

Is it me or do the same sexes not like to talk to each other on here?
Posted : 24 Jun, 2009 12:31 AM

Don't get me wrong, I hope to find a nice girl on here but I'd really like to make christian friends on here too, male and female.

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 Jun, 2009 07:18 AM

dear dixieboy, naww i got guy friends i speak with on here too.. friends are good to have.

ole cattle

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 Jun, 2009 05:54 PM

Well I haven't been lucky enough to make any yet.

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 Jun, 2009 05:55 PM

Don't get me wrong, I hope to find a nice girl on here but I'd really like to make christian friends on here too, male and female.

I have no problem with that give me a shout if you feel the need to chatter at me, about me or with me.... OR even something else...JK .....

tknchances

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 Jun, 2009 05:58 PM

Now its ok I had to set my setting to any age...sorry bout that...tknchances

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 Jun, 2009 06:22 PM

dear dixieboy, well looks like you got you a couple new friends here. you may email me anytime you like. and tkn says you can her too. dont be shy . if you want friends just write em and ask em ..

ole cattle

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 Jun, 2009 06:37 PM

cattleman2011 This is all new to me about friends do each of you place the username to save it somewhere? Is this what the favorites are for? I think I need some helpful clues on how to use this site a little better is there a place to find what this site offers and where or how to use it? tknchances

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 Jun, 2009 10:27 PM

some tips i happened on, by mistake... when on the live chat you can talk to another member by clicking their name, then a separate private window comes up so you can talk directly to them, if they accept. (wish more would do it, as there can be three private conversations going on at the same time - hey i am already alone on this computer, being "alone" for live chat is sad).

There are more and more women contributing to the ask a guy/ask a gal, where are the men? there are plenty of viewers. i use to belong to a professional group forum and shared that i read the contributions but didn't feel i had much to contribute. His response was along the line that i was taking without giving. That changed my position and i now try to contribute, even if its to agree.

This site is Christian Dating, so most of us are looking for dates, or some form of companionship. I suspect that the members' desires are to date Christians and they are more hard to find then should be.

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Jun, 2009 08:20 AM

dear tkn, yea favorites are to me folks you may like or would like to remember.. or can be your friends youve made here.. like with dixieboy thatd be a easy way to be able to find his profile when you wanna write to him.. hope that helps ya some.

ole cattle

View Profile
History
Posted : 3 Sep, 2009 09:23 PM

Hi Steven,

Let me just say from my experience not alot of Christians men on this site are looking for just friends.

I'd love to chat and make friends with fellow christians, men and women alike, yet how do you contact the women??? or approch a men that you know is also interested in friendship and nothing more?

An easier way would be to suggest a chat room names:

"Join, only if you're interested in making Christian friends with other Christian men and women"

Not really sure about the title.....but it's an idea.

Your pal....:)