Author Thread: CDFF is a Scammer's Paradise & a Ripoff.
Admin

CDFF is a Scammer's Paradise & a Ripoff.
Posted : 29 May, 2019 04:20 PM

I am so disgusted with Christianity. It is such a nasty vile religion. Everyone it seems is out to screw the other person, there is no love, only selfishness.

Now CDFF is a ripoff, too.

CDFF makes it so difficult for the consumer to stop the AUTORENEW feature.

Why is a website called CHRISTIAN DATING FOR FREE setting their member's accounts to AUTORENEW?

BECAUSE THEY ARE SCREWING YOU OVER, JUST LIKE THE SCAMMERS THAT ARE ALL OVER THIS WEBSITE.

WARNING: IT IS NOT JUST THE SCAMMER THAT YOU HAVE TO BE CONCERNED ABOUT, BUT CHRISTIAN CAFE AND CDFF.

THEIR (CC & CDFF'S) LOVE TO CONTROL OTHER PEOPLE'S MONEY PROVES THAT THEY ARE EVIL.

BEWARE OF THE CORPORATE USE OF THE TERM "CHRISTIAN", THE WHOLE WORLD IS FILLED WITH SCAMMERS CLAIMING TO BE CHRISTIAN.

BEWARE!

juzif

View Profile
History
CDFF is a Scammer's Paradise & a Ripoff.
Posted : 13 Apr, 2021 12:36 AM

You wrote "I am so disgusted with Christianity. It is such a nasty vile religion."

ok let's see if that is true shall we? Here is my challenge to you, I will abandon my position as a Christian and adopt yours as long as you are Integral and are reasonable deal? Does that sound fair to you? I think it's fair so let's see who's telling the truth.

First off this is my position: "I am a filthy sinner and I can not truth my own heart to do the right thing all the time, because people like to justify there sin. therefore because I can take a moral stand on issue and make the value to what I want it to be subjectively to justify my sin, I need a moral law giver to tell me what is truly OBJECTIVELY right and OBJECTIVELY wrong. with that said " I choose Jesus Christ as my moral law giver" because I can't trust myself to always do good.

Challenge to you: Give me one thing Jesus Christ either said or did while he walked on this planet that you dis-agree with and let's talk about it. because Christ is my example to follow for how I conduct my existence. I have been challenging people with that for years now and 99% of people have nothing to say on the matter, But there is always that 1% that do have issue and after 10 years of this challenge it's 1 of 3 things that ALWAYS happen.

#1. They take scripture out of context, #2. total mis-reading of scripture, #3 not even in the bible something Jesus did.

Which one are you? the 99 or the 1% remember just because there are actions people do that are sinful doesn't reflect the moral character of Jesus, if the person is sinning then that's what they are - sinning, we are all sinners this is the reason WHY we all need a savior period! There are no good people, no not one. So to say that Christianity is to blame for ones immoral behavior is fallacious incorrect and obscene on its face.

So yes go ahead and take up my challenge because I guarantee that you will fall and break one of the rules stated: you won't have integrity or be reasonable.

Ball is in your court.