Author Thread: dear cdff folks :-)
desipe

View Profile
History
dear cdff folks :-)
Posted : 28 Jun, 2009 06:11 AM

by all that happening in my life right now, losing my beautiful apartment, looking for another place to stay, all not so funny right now i have to say "THANK ALL OF YOU CDFF FORUM PEOPLE" :bow: !!! going through these forums today really made my day, i have been so hard :ROFL: my tummy hurts, you guys are so awesome :rocknroll: thank you so much for cheering me up today!!! its the lil things that make a big difference!!!

thank you :glow:

diana

rematche

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 Jun, 2009 01:32 PM

that's just another mountain for you climb. and eventually you'll be at the top. so you stand tall and laugh :laugh: at the skies.

View Profile
History
Posted : 2 Jul, 2009 11:28 AM

You are in my prayers and because I've been there before ...I know how it feels...I also know that its important to remember that what appears as a mountain to us is but an ant hill to our God. Long before the foundation of the world God looked down thru the ages and saw you and I - He loves us soOOoo much that the very hairs of our heads are numbered. He cares for the birds and the foxes surely HE takes care of his own. Bible says if an earthly father knows what his children has need of ...how much more than does our HEAVENLY FATHER know your needs...and mine. Days may grow dark, cold and it may seem you are in a valley where you can't hear anyone else praying....be assured we are all around you, holding you up in prayer with heads and hearts humbled before an all knowing God who has ALREADY brought into place those people who will minister to your every need - some known to you...some strangers...but all of them (christian and non believer) were put into place many years before you were born for this one very special moment in time - one you will remember for the rest of your life. Why? Because like Job, you have only been "considered" by God to be upright and one that escheweth evil...Many people miss the point of the book of Job: Yes it is indeed about one mans suffering and misery...but on the larger scale of things? Like many other Bible characters, Job is representative of those God has cast HIS formal vote of confidence in...that you will not only be able to withstand everything that's tossed at you (even the kitchen sink,lol) but because HE knows that like Job - at the end of this little journey you are on - YOU will have the same testimony God knew Job would have: THOUGH HE SLAY ME YET WILL I TRUST HIM!!

Hold my beloved sister, keep the faith and with head high and shoulders thrown back - know that God has cast HIS formal vote of confidence in YOU!

Love and prayers, Elise

View Profile
History
Posted : 3 Jul, 2009 05:02 AM

dear diana, you just keep that outlook and know that things are gonna be ok for ya.. hang in there..

ole cattle