Author Thread: Little Boy Lost?
Admin

Little Boy Lost?
Posted : 29 Jun, 2009 01:41 PM

A North Carolina man offered his five year old adopted son to undercover officer (online) for sex. Adding insult to injury no one knows how long he has been "getting away" with this heinous, disgusting and dispicable behavior but he also apparently had yet another adopted child in the home. Both children have since been removed from the home. The man, an over 40 Caucasian man was reported to have offered up his five year old adopted son (African American) not for money but simply for the "thrill" of it all.

We need to pray saints. The days are dark and evil. Pray for this child whose future lies in Gods hands. What might this child turn out to be in 10-20 years without the intervention of our Lord...and then - who among you would blame him?

We need to push this one to the top of the list for Jesus said suffer not the children to come unto me.

View Profile
History
Little Boy Lost?
Posted : 29 Jun, 2009 04:51 PM

dear elisee, you know i have a special place in my heart for kids thatve been abused.. will pray for their healing and the abuser to be dealt with as to not let him abuse any more kids ....

ole cattle

View Profile
History
Little Boy Lost?
Posted : 7 Jul, 2009 06:19 AM

FATHER LORD I PRAY THAT YOU WOULD TAKE TOTAL CONTROL OF THE YOUNG BOY IN QUESTION AND OVER ANYONE ELSE IN SIMILAR SITUATIONS. MAY THEIR STEPS BE ORDERED BY YOU AND MAY THEIR TRAGIC EXPERIANCES, ONE DAY, BRING AN ENORMOUS AMOUNT OF UNBELIEVERS TO YOU. AMEN