Author Thread: Why Him?Why Her?
Admin

Why Him?Why Her?
Posted : 29 Jun, 2009 03:56 PM

:waving:

Hey all! I just read this book by Helen Fisher...the lady who helped design the tests for Chemistry.com...Its a fairly new book and I grabbed off a library shelf with a bit of skepticism...Interestingly enough it pegged me like a single dart hitting its target on a map of the earth!lol It says that (based on the tests offered) I am a BUILDER-DIRECTOR type personality and boy was that description right on! Too, and perhaps more importantly it talks about the type guy that I will find attractive and why AND the personality type that will find me attractive...and why! Great read and I'm curious if anyone else has checked it out?

View Profile
History
Why Him?Why Her?
Posted : 1 Jul, 2009 08:46 PM

No but I will get this on my to do list asap I give ian this info on one of his topics in ask a girl to help him in trying to approach a mate. If my understanding isnt off with what the book is intentions are then it should. What do u think? Read ian777 link on ask a girl (title) to knock your socks off. tknchances

View Profile
History
Why Him?Why Her?
Posted : 2 Jul, 2009 01:31 PM

Hey little sis,

I took a look at Ian's post as you suggested and found your referral to him to read this book...Honestly?

I don't know what you, Ian or anyone will get out of it. I suspect I liked it for an entirely different reason but whose to say what Ian or you or someone else might get out of it.

For me it was moreso a learning approach with regard to psychology of myself rather than a "how to approach/attract" someone.

But as I said, I hope you all enjoy it and get out of it what you need/want to...tc sis

Elise E.

View Profile
History
Why Him?Why Her?
Posted : 3 Jul, 2009 08:27 PM

book by Helen Fisher...the lady who helped design the tests for Chemistry.com...It says that (based on the tests offered), and perhaps more importantly it talks about the type guy that I will find attractive and why AND the personality type that will find me attractive...and why! Great read and I'm curious if anyone else has checked it out?

I thought the test might help him find why he was attracted to her and how to use this to find his approach to knock her socks off...(being U read the book) I see now reading back over why it wouldnt.

Before I check out the book........

Is there more to the test when u find the reasons why (if this information is just for curiosity of what makes u who u are and why ur attracted to certain types?

View Profile
History
Why Him?Why Her?
Posted : 3 Jul, 2009 08:38 PM

should read :

On the test when u find the reasons why (if this information is just for curiosity of why ur attracted to what attracts u and why?

If they had an edit option on these forums I would probably make more sense.

View Profile
History
Why Him?Why Her?
Posted : 3 Jul, 2009 08:52 PM

sorry sis i'm lost here...wish i could help but not sure i understand. i was just saying its a good book that in my case pegged me well and perhaps others will feel the same or not. check it out let me know what YOU think!

peace and honor, elise

View Profile
History
Why Him?Why Her?
Posted : 4 Jul, 2009 11:42 AM

I dont think I get the clear picture myself...so enough said....thnks tiknchances