Author Thread: Is ' Mental illness, or mental health ' into Word of GOD Almighty.
Admin

Is ' Mental illness, or mental health ' into Word of GOD Almighty.
Posted : 17 Sep, 2019 02:04 PM

Hello everyone,

NO, ' Mental health nor mental illness' are in the Word of GOD Almighty, BUT demonic oppression, unbelief, and sin are.

When the ' Christian's ' use the worlds words and excuses, GOD Almighty is not obligated to act to help.

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 Sep, 2019 06:06 AM

Satan and his followers really hate it when you quote God's Word. Especially Grace who believes that every Bible translation has many serious errors.

2 Timothy 3:15,16: 4:1,2: You have known the **HOLY SCRIPTURES**, which are able to make you wise for salvation through faith in Christ Jesus. **ALL SCRIPTURE IS GOD-BREATHED** and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, so that the man of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work. In the presence of God and of Christ Jesus, who will judge the living and the dead, and in view of His appearing and His kingdom, I give you this charge: **PREACH THE WORD**!! {**WHICH IS THE ENTIRE NEW COVENANT**} Be prepared in season and out of season; correct, rebuke and encourage--with great patience and careful instruction. For the time will come when people {Like Grace} will not put up with sound doctrine!

Colossians 1:25: I have become its servant by the commission God gave to me to present to you the **WORD OF GOD IN ALL ITS FULLNESS**!

I Peter 1:23-25: You have been **BORN AGAIN THROUGH THE LIVING AND ENDURING **WORD OF GOD**!! All men are like grass, and all their glory is like the flowers of the field, the grass withers and the flowers fall, but the **WORD OF THE LORD STANDS FOREVER**. And this is the **WORD** that was preached to you.

Matthew 24:35: Jesus says, Heaven and earth will pass away, but **MY WORDS WILL NEVER PASS AWAY**

John 17:17: Jesus prayed to His Father, "Sanctify them by the Truth **YOUR WORD IS TRUTH**!!"

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 Sep, 2019 09:53 PM

7744, why do you call people satan.

Maybe you believe you are the Messiah and have the authority to make such judgements.

Maybe you are satan and want to keep the attention away from yourself.

View Profile
History
Posted : 22 Sep, 2019 05:18 AM

Satan and his followers really hate it when you quote God's Word. Especially Grace who believes that every Bible translation has many serious errors and can not be trusted!

2 Timothy 3:15,16: 4:1,2: You have known the **HOLY SCRIPTURES**, which are able to make you wise for salvation through faith in Christ Jesus. **ALL SCRIPTURE IS GOD-BREATHED** and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, so that the man of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work. In the presence of God and of Christ Jesus, who will judge the living and the dead, and in view of His appearing and His kingdom, I give you this charge: **PREACH THE WORD**!! {**WHICH IS THE ENTIRE NEW COVENANT**} Be prepared in season and out of season; correct, rebuke and encourage--with great patience and careful instruction. For the time will come when people {Like Grace} will not put up with sound doctrine!

Colossians 1:25: I have become its servant by the commission God gave to me to present to you the **WORD OF GOD IN ALL ITS FULLNESS**!

I Peter 1:23-25: You have been **BORN AGAIN THROUGH THE LIVING AND ENDURING **WORD OF GOD**!! All men are like grass, and all their glory is like the flowers of the field, the grass withers and the flowers fall, but the **WORD OF THE LORD STANDS FOREVER**. And this is the **WORD** that was preached to you.

Matthew 24:35: Jesus says, Heaven and earth will pass away, but **MY WORDS WILL NEVER PASS AWAY**

John 17:17: Jesus prayed to His Father, "Sanctify them by the Truth **YOUR WORD IS TRUTH**!!"

Page : 1 2