Author Thread: Pray for me
antoniobradiano

View Profile
History
Pray for me
Posted : 2 Jul, 2009 07:51 PM

Well I have been in and out of the hospital for my neck and tomorrow Im am pretty much on the street if I cant come up with 500 for landlord. I went to social services to get help they cant help me cause I have no income coming in ( aint that an oxymoron) If i had income coming in then I wouldnt need help. I used to do construction but now when I do I drop thing like skill saw boards cause of my spine. I have a metal plate in my neck and they want to put another on in. For to long I will be the six million dollar man,lol. But need your prays that God will help me. Its pretty embarrising but Ive practicaly have no more pride now so .

View Profile
History
Pray for me
Posted : 7 Jul, 2009 06:15 AM

KEEP TRUSTING IN THE LORD MY BROTHER, YOUR JOY IS NEARBY.:yay:

MAY THE LORD GOD SUPPLY ALL YOUR NEEDS ACCORDING 2 HIS RICHES IN GLORY. AMEN

desipe

View Profile
History
Pray for me
Posted : 8 Jul, 2009 10:55 AM

hey tony,

i wish and hope the best for you!!! don�t give up on Him cause He won�t give up on you!!!

in my prayers,

diana

Psalm 37

7 Be still in the presence of the Lord,

and wait patiently for him to act.

Philippians 4

13 For I can do everything through Christ, who gives me strength.

Mark 11

23 I tell you the truth, you can say to this mountain, �May you be lifted up and thrown into the sea,� and it will happen. But you must really believe it will happen and have no doubt in your heart.

muggsy517

View Profile
History
Pray for me
Posted : 3 Aug, 2009 06:45 PM

Consider yourself prayed for. I know you are baptist and searching for a church. I lived in G'boro years ago and St. Pius Catholic Church (I think it is on Elm street) used to help people in trouble. Go to the people in your church or reach out to a few churches. I have seen myself in situations similar to yours and found that when you humble yourself, good people do exist and God knows what your needs are and will not leave you.