Author Thread: It was a great run.
Admin

It was a great run.
Posted : 14 Oct, 2019 04:44 PM

Well, it is time for me to leave.

I do not want to have the unbeliever richard following me on each topic, only to post many walls of scripture that have nothing to do with the topic.

Richard is an unbeliever posing as a believer,as he is unwilling to repent of his unbelief, and calling people satan.

I have better things to do, then to admonish an unrepentant unbeliever.

T0TH3M4X

View Profile
History
It was a great run.
Posted : 14 Oct, 2019 06:12 PM

I would think you could block him. Best thing to do with a bully is ignore them, assuming that's what he is doing. If you let them break you, then it just encourages them, and you're the one who ends up hurting. But anyway, just my two cents. Best wishes with it.

KJVonly

View Profile
History
It was a great run.
Posted : 14 Oct, 2019 06:23 PM

Prophetic has run many people off here already. I guess Grace is another.

KJVonly

View Profile
History
It was a great run.
Posted : 14 Oct, 2019 06:24 PM

He isn't running me off ! I am staying to haunt him.

View Profile
History
It was a great run.
Posted : 14 Oct, 2019 09:01 PM

**WE ARE ALL WAITING FOR THE NEW HEAVEN THE NEW EARTH AND THE ETERNAL NEW JERUSALEM**!!

Except KJVonly and the Preterists who only believe in an earthly kingdom which began in AD 70????

Hebrews 12:26-28: God says, "Once more I will shake not only the earth but also the heavens. The words "once more" indicate the removing of what can be shaken--that is created things--so that what cannot be shaken may remain. Therefore, since we are receiving a *KINGDOM* that can not be shaken let us be thankful...for our God is a consuming fire!

2 Peter 3:10-13: But the Day of the Lord will come like a thief. The heavens will DISAPPEAR with a roar; the elements will be destroyed by fire, and the earth and *EVERYTHING* in it will be burned up . Since everything will be destroyed in this way, what kind what kind of people ought you to be? You ought to live holy and godly lives as you {**CHURCH SAINTS*} wait eagerly for the Day of God to come. That Day will bring about the destruction of the heavens by fire, and the elements will melt in the heat. But in keeping with His promise **WE** {Excluding the Preterists like KJVonly} are looking forward to a New heavens and a New Earth, the home of righteousness.

I Corinthians 15:50--51: I declare to you brothers, that flesh and blood CANNOT INHERIT the *KINGDOM OF GOD*... Listen I tell you a mystery: we will not all sleep, but we will all be changed, in a flash, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet." {COMPLETELY CONTRADICTING THE PRETERIST EARTHLY KINGDOM WITH FLESH AND BLOOD PEOPLE**}

John 18:36: Jesus says, "My *KINGDOM* is not of this world....But now, my Kingdom is from another place!!"

{**COMPLETELY CONTRADICTING THE PRETERIST EARTHLY KINGDOM!!}

Matthew 25:31-34,41,46: Jesus says, "When the Son of Man comes in His glory , and all the angels with Him, He will sit on His throne in heavenly glory. All the nations will be gathered before Him, and He will separate the people one from another..He will put the sheep on the right and the goats on His left. Then the King will say to those on His right, "Come you who are blessed of My Father, take your inheritance, the *KINGDOM* prepared for you!!" **THEN** Then He will say to those on His left, 'Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the Devil and his angels....**THEN** they will go away to eternal punishment, but the righteous to eternal life!" {**DID THIS TAKE PLACE IN AD 70**??}

**WE** ARE ALL WAITING FOR THE NEW EARTH, THE NEW HEAVENS AND THE HEAVENLY NEW JERUSALEM!!

Except KJVonly and the Preterists who only believe in an earthly kingdom which began in AD 70????

Revelation 21:1-5: Then I saw a New heaven and a New Earth, for the {present} first heaven and first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea. I saw the Holy City, the **NEW JERUSALEM**, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride beautifully dressed for her husband. And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, "Now the dwelling of God is with men, and He will live with them. They will be His people, and God Himself will be with them. They will be His people, and God Himself will be with them and be their God. He will wipe every tear from their eyes, There will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away." He who was seated on the throne said, "I am making **EVERYTHING NEW**!" Then He said, "Write this down, for these words are TRUSTWORTHY and TRUE!" {**DID THIS TAKE PLACE IN AD 70**??}

Hebrews 11:13-16: All these people {Abraham, Sarah Isaac, Jacob, Noah etc} were still living by faith when they died. They did not receive the things promised; they only saw them from a distance. And they admitted that they were aliens and strangers on earth. People who say such things show they are looking for a country of their own. If they had been thinking of the country they had left, they would have had opportunity to return. Instead, they were looking for a BETTER COUNTRY--a HEAVENLY ONE. Therefore God is not ashamed to be called their God, for he has prepared a *CITY* (The *NEW JERUSALEM*} for them!!

Galatians 4:25,26: Now Hagar stands for Mount Sinai in Arabia and corresponds to the present city of Jerusalem, because she is in slavery with her children. But the **JERUSALEM** that is **ABOVE** is free, and she is our MOTHER !!

The New Jerusaem is described in Revelation 21:9 to Revelation 22:5. The New Jerusalem will be 12,000 stadia long, high and wide as per Revelation 21:16. A stadia is 606 feet long which is the exact same length as the ancient Greek stadium. 606 feet times 12,000 equals 7,272,000 feet which is 1377 miles plus 1,440 feet. A mile is exactly 5,280 feet. {1377 times 5,280 feet equal 7,270,560 feet.} And so the New Jerusalem will be exactly 1377 miles plus 1,440 feet long, wide and high!!

Revelation 21:9-12,15-16,19,23,27; Revelation 22:1-6: The angel said to John, “Come, I will show you the Bride the Wife of the Lamb.” And he carried me away in the Spirit to a mountain great and high, and showed me the Holy City, Jerusalem, coming down out of Heaven from from God It shone like the glory of God, and its brilliance was like that of a very precious jewel. It had a great high wall {1377 miles plus 1,440 feet HIGH!} with 12 gates, and with 12 angels at the gates.

The angel who talked with me had a measuring rod of gold to measure the City, its gates and its walls. The City was laid out like a square, as long as it was wide. He measured the City with the rod and found it to be 12,000 stadia {A Stadia is exactly 606 feet} in length, and as wide and high as it is long. {1377 miles plus 1,440 feet long, wide and high} The wall was made of Jasper, and the City of pure gold, as pure as glass. The foundations of the city walls were decorated with every kind of precious stone....... The great street of the City was of pure gold, like transparent glass...... Only those written in the Lamb's Book of Life will be able to enter the New Jerusalem!

Revelation 22:1-5: Then the angel showed me the river of the Water of Life, as clear as crystal, flowing from the throne of God and the Lamb {Jesus} down the middle of the great street of the City. On each side of the river stood the Tree of Life, bearing 12 crops of fruit, yielding its fruit every month... The throne of God and of the **LAMB** will be in the City, and his servants will serve Him. They will see His face and His name will be on their foreheads. There will be no more night!! They will not need the light of the lamp or the light of the sun, for the Lord God will give them light. And they will reign **FOR EVER AND EVER**. The angel said to me, “These words are TRUSTWORTHY and TRUE!!” {**DID THIS TAKE PLACE IN AD 70**??}

JESUS WILL WRITE ON US THE NAME OF THE CITY OF GOD THE **NEW JERUSALEM**!!

Revelation 2:18; 3:12,21: Jesus says, "To him who overcomes I will give him a white stone with a new name written on it, known only to him who receives it... I will write on him the name of the City of My God, the **NEW JERUSALEM**, which is coming down out of heaven from My God....And I will give the right to sit with Me on My throne, just as I overcame and sat down with My Father on His throne."

According to Revelation 22:3 the only 2 thrones in the **NEW JERUSALEM** will be the thrones of the **FATHER** and of the **LAMB** Jesus Christ.

And the Preterist has **TAKEN ALL OF THE ABOVE WORDS AWAY FROM THE PROPHECIES IN REVELATION!!

KJVonly if you truly repent from these ridiculous Preterist beliefs God may forgive your sin!!

T0TH3M4X

View Profile
History
It was a great run.
Posted : 15 Oct, 2019 09:06 AM

Would just ignore him. When people rage and fuss at others, it is usually a reflection of who they are and not who they are yappin at. You know, dust off those sandals and walk away. It doesn't mean we're not hopeful for them, but they gotta reach that point when they are ready to be appropriate with others.