Author Thread: WWE Wrestling
Admin

WWE Wrestling
Posted : 6 Jul, 2009 10:36 AM

Recently, my redenck cousins have gotten me hooked on Wrestling. it wasn't very long until every Friday night i'd be in front of the TV watching my favorite wrestlers battle out over something they had disussed. so, now, every Friday night, me and my three redneck cousins have a huge wrestling party with chips, soda, and all the other junk food we can handle. we've actually had one catered by Dominoes. yeah, we're crazy that way:laugh:

i can't choose just one favorite, so here's a list:

Jeff Hardy, Jericho, Mysterio, CM Punk, Edge.

so, i only hope i'm not the only Christian that likes this sport. if anyone else out there likes it, that's great! i'd love to hear everyone's opinion on who they like and what they think is so interesting about it.

View Profile
History
WWE Wrestling
Posted : 6 Jul, 2009 11:08 AM

I am a huge wrestling fan. My favorites are edge and randy orton. I like edge because he always finds a way to win the wwe championship belt. He has a total of 26 belt reigns, if you include the wwe, tag team, and intercontinental championships.

I like randy orton because he is vicious. It's funny how he tricks the wwe to get the belt.

View Profile
History
WWE Wrestling
Posted : 6 Jul, 2009 09:01 PM

I used to watch that way back when. I haven't watched that in a long time. But my favorite types matches are the hardcore rules. My favorite was/is Chris Jericho. Interestingly enough, I like to read the books written by wrestlers. Right now i have the Dwayne Johnson, Chris Jericho, both Mick Foley, Kurt Angle, and Ric Flair.

They are pretty good ones. Did you know that Chris Jericho also has a heavy metal band called Fozzy. Their music is pretty good, and their first two albums were just cover songs, but their latest "All That Remains" is all original songs.

Aside from that, you have a cute cat angelcc999