Author Thread: Can anyone relate?
just_a_guy

View Profile
History
Can anyone relate?
Posted : 6 Jul, 2009 09:54 PM

my tears are silent. but You hear them.

---------------------------------------

i just wanted to know love, all my life i've just had pity.

i wanted to make someone happy but like always, i made someone feel bad.

i was made to be lonely and lowly so others can see what good things they have. Maybe i'm not a human. A shadow, an image of the negative.

i have only had pain and sadness, they will not leave me be.

i make people cry and not smile.

i am a curse and not a blessing.

i am a test people must endure.

i don't know what to do.

i want to go home, take me home Father.

---------------------------------------

my Father; You love me.

Psalm 69:3

I am weary with my crying; my throat is parched;

My eyes fail while I wait for my God.

, ,

, ,

, ,

, ,

Psalm 88

Linnie41

View Profile
History
Can anyone relate?
Posted : 6 Jul, 2009 11:50 PM

I can relate big time. I've felt like this before - just wanting to go home, to be with God, to not have to deal with this life anymore. Yep. Been there. Feeling like nothing I do is right, like I don't fit in anywhere, like I'm someone that people just tolerate because they have to. But then I made the decision to stop listening to what satan had to say about me and listen to what God said for a change. And this is what your poem turned into:

My tears are silent, but You hear them. And sometimes, You cry with me. Always, You hold me while I cry.

I just wanted to know love, but I was too wrapped up in pity to see that Your love has always been there.

I wanted to make someone happy, but in order to do that, I had to start with loving myself as You love me.

I was made to be lonely and lowly for a season so I can come to know You - to depend on You - so that others can learn from my testimony and grow in Your love also.

I have only had pain and sadness, but as I look at Your word, it was replaced with gratefulness and joy.

I make people cry and not smile sometimes, because I am still human. But You are perfecting me and I know You can change me.

I was under the curse, but thanks to You, now I'm blessed.

I am a test people must endure, but if they can tolerate my sense of humor for a little while, they'll find that I would do anything I can to help them. :)

I don't know what to do, so thank you Lord that I'm not the one in control anymore.

I want to go home, take me home Father, but not until I've finished everything You intended for me to do here.

My Father. My Abba. I love You, too.

It gets better. And better. And better. Just trust Him.

just_a_guy

View Profile
History
Can anyone relate?
Posted : 7 Jul, 2009 03:39 AM

Thank you very much. :-)

Life is just too hard some times.

just_a_guy

View Profile
History
Can anyone relate?
Posted : 7 Jul, 2009 04:26 AM

I'll keep on praying and looking but after girls read my first post they'll want to avoid me like a dead skunk lol

Thanks again, you put a true effort into helping me. It's very much appreciated :-)

Linnie41

View Profile
History
Can anyone relate?
Posted : 7 Jul, 2009 07:34 AM

No one is going to want to avoid you - you were only being honest and open. That's a good quality.

And remember - "dead skunk" oil is used to make some of the most expensive and sought after perfumes in the world. It's all a matter of perception. :)

I'll be praying for you - from your profile, it sounds like you're on the right track already.

Blessings,

Lynn

just_a_guy

View Profile
History
Can anyone relate?
Posted : 7 Jul, 2009 04:46 PM

Thank you, you've been a great help.

You helping me reminded me of these verses :-)

Matthew 25:34-36

View Profile
History
Can anyone relate?
Posted : 12 Aug, 2009 06:13 PM

Great one!!

God is able........never listen to the deceptive devil..who comes to steal, kill and distroy!

Pray he'll contd to TRUST GOD...because he's a healer for all our broken hearts.........:applause:

Seuss

View Profile
History
Can anyone relate?
Posted : 21 Sep, 2009 11:26 AM

I can relate. I feel this way every day i think. I have been working on my relationship with the Lord for a while now. I know that God has to be my husband right now, but it's not a person with skin on near me. I don't understand how the Lord works. I mean I know, but I feel left out of the loop at times.

Seuss

View Profile
History
Can anyone relate?
Posted : 2 Apr, 2010 08:54 AM

I can relate to what you are saying. Sometimes, it is as if you cannot breathe. The pain is just too strong, and overtakes you. Hang In There