Author Thread: Why no one is responding?
Admin

Why no one is responding?
Posted : 7 Jul, 2009 12:24 PM

Hi,

Just wondering why I get viewed ALOT but no one wants to respond to me?

Is there something about my profile that turns you guys off or something? Or do I need to replace my photo with another?

I noticed that a lot of the women like to pose provocatively and that is not really what I want to do because that is like playing games.

Any ideas? I live in the SF Bay Area and I would like to meet the guy that God intends for me.

Any suggestions would help.

Claire

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Jul, 2009 03:54 PM

Thought I'd see if I could offer an answer. I have none. Nothing caught my attention that would preclude you from your target demographic. Hope someone else can offer a better answer

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Jul, 2009 04:09 PM

dear jewel, only thing i can tell ya is to take more pics of you.. not scenery.. and take more closeups... just one ole mans opinion..

ole cattle

desipe

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Jul, 2009 09:53 PM

hello GodsJewel :waving:

in the beginning i thought the same, but since i am in the forums i met the people i really wanted to meet!

so, welcome to the forums

and have a good time ... meeting people :rocknroll:

diana :bouncy:

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 Jul, 2009 05:34 PM

Praise the LORD JESUS CHRIST and peace be unto you my sister.

After viewing your profile to see if I could offer some advice, what may be the issue is the same that people who post no photo have, and that is a man wants to see who it is that he's responding to in many cases. So I would say to you to post a photo whereby you are very visible to those viewing your profile. Not provocative, but visible. In the photo posted, it's hard to really see your features. I know it may sound kinda vain, but I believe it's the truth.

In CHRIST'S love,

Thaddeus

View Profile
History
Posted : 13 Jul, 2009 11:16 PM

Here is my two cents worth,

I think you should get some glamour shots of you done.

Go to a professional studio and have them done.

That is what I am planning. We have to compete. The sinners have no problem sinning why do we attack each other for if a guy shows his muscles or a woman shows her figure.

But, Jesus is the one who has changed our lives it is Him that we should be trying to attract.

But lately I have been thinking a godly woman will help me to get closer to Jesus.