Author Thread: Michael W Smith
faithope

View Profile
History
Michael W Smith
Posted : 8 Jul, 2009 03:04 AM

I personally LOVE him and his music, but I've heard a little rather ugly rumors about him being false prophets or a wolf in sheep's clothing... I don't believe it. I mean, really? He's awesome, I absolutely look up to him. Anybody has any opinion on this matter?

View Profile
History
Michael W Smith
Posted : 22 Jul, 2009 12:02 AM

yea i agree. hes a great singer... maybe someone seen him do somting he was not soppose to be doing...cause hes perfect.lol!!. people forget hes a sinner too. :glow:

faithope

View Profile
History
Michael W Smith
Posted : 22 Jul, 2009 05:42 AM

Yeah I read his page on wikipedia and he may indeed had gone the wrong way when he was young but yes nobody's perfect. And he had recommited to Christianity and he's an awesome person today and I think that's what matters.:excited:

View Profile
History
Michael W Smith
Posted : 13 Sep, 2009 04:57 AM

i'm seeing michael in concert, and I know its goona be great

Tarasye

View Profile
History
Michael W Smith
Posted : 9 Oct, 2009 10:26 PM

I think the only opinion that really matters is the Lord God's opinion. Its funny deeply scrutinized anyone with a public ministry is in our world today. People forget that Jesus didn't come to save perfect people, He came to save sinners, and we are the ones that sit back and weigh sins. Jesus weighs the heart, and I find it hard to believe that gifted people that have the ability to move so many with their talents are missing a heart for Christ, when they could probably make so much more in the secular world.

So I try not to listen to those people that want to spread dissension against those that have dedicated their lives to saving soles for Christ. Whether people love them or hate them, most people cannot compete, nor even try to compete with their ability to win souls for the Lord.

So thank God for all the wonderful people that move and inspire you to bring Glory unto the Greatness of the Lord, for those that are thankful for their blessings often do not out weigh the number of critics that spread bitter dissension.

It is okay to love those that inspire us, for when we encourage each other, the Lord smiles.

Tarasye