Author Thread: Ron Paul
Admin

Ron Paul
Posted : 8 Jul, 2009 04:30 PM

I see the advancing legislation coming out every day in the news. I can't help but wish Ron Paul would have made it to the White House. Anybody else agree? I'm not afraid of what is coming down the pike, I welcome challenges.

It is the mindlessness of American's that has me concerned. People today seem far too eager to accept any ridiculous news lies the mainstream media can spew at them. I believe this country is in dire need of repentance. We've waxed cold for too long, God cannot be happy.

I believe we had a chance to reverse our terrible course with a man named Ron Paul. He served in the military. He was an OBGYN who delivered over five thousand babies. He is a very clear and poignant speaker, and his policies made sense for a country with massive debt.(Us, obviously)

Yet, for all his standing ovations, for all the support he received, for all the debates he won by landslides...people still felt that they had to vote for Barack Obama or John McCain.

Christians especially embraced McCain, which amazes me. Why would a true Christian vote for a man who promises us a 100-year war in the Middle East? A man who forgot how many houses he owns? A man who supports a privacy stomping National ID card? A man who lost all of his debates to Ron Paul? He also didn't raise as much money as Ron Paul!

"Take care that no man deceives you" -Jesus

If, if we are blessed with another election in this country, I pray that God would open our eyes to the deception being passed off as government.

Any thinking American should go back and watch Ron Paul's debates on YouTube. I hope that we realize when we had a shining pearl in this man, and he was cast before swine...

Also, please watch "The Obama Deception" a real eye-opener.

View Profile
History
Ron Paul
Posted : 9 Jul, 2009 04:46 PM

Hate to say I honestly can't recall the things Ron Paul said. However, you have hit the nail on the head. I listen to Focus On The Family every morning driving in to work and James Dobson truly has some valid concerns over the current administration.

I didn't vote for Mr. O'Bama as he worried me before the election took place. His 100+ days in office has put this country in the hole by double the amount it originally was.

We should all be very concerned and pray for our current government. There's still hope, but with O'Bama's liberal spending habits and no one stopping him, just plain scary if you ask me.

Lookin forward to the Rapture myself. Not sure IF we will see another election. If we do, it will be by the Grace of God.

ImHis

View Profile
History
Ron Paul
Posted : 18 Jul, 2009 01:48 PM

as a conservative I must say that I did NOT vote of the current president. I don't think Ron paul could have gotten anything done even if I agree with a lot he says. NOT ALL but a lot. the congress we have would never have passed a single thing he wanted and unless we vote out all the current congress we will fall deeper and deeper away from what the founding father menat for this great nation to be.

sorry.. im a governent geek

GBU

View Profile
History
Ron Paul
Posted : 20 Jul, 2009 03:14 PM

I must make a correction to my thread, Ron Paul did not deliver over 5,000 babies, he delivered (only... ha!) 4,000 children into this world. I had to make that correction.

The reason for starting this thread was to "Say something nice" about Ron Paul. I am proud to have a man like this in our Congress. He is really a good man who works hard and does a good job.

Please, don't apologize for being a "government geek". If that is your gift, share it with others. You are correct about having to vote out most of Congress in order to return to a system of government our forefathers intended. (Constitutional Republic)

However, that may be impossible when you research who owns the electronic voting machines, and how easy it is to hack into such a machine. (After all, we can't have a paper trail, can we?) I heard it said once "It's not who votes that counts, it's who counts the votes."

George W. Bush had problems getting Congress to approve legislation, so he just did what all sitting presidents have the power to do. He signed executive orders and rammed them down the throat of the populace as "the law of the land". No voting allowed!!

As an example, the executive order titled "Blocking Property of Certain Persons Who Threaten Stabilization Efforts in Iraq".(Signed July 17,2007) This order repeals with THE STROKE OF A PEN, the right to dissent. Whether you support the"war" or not, we should all be concerned for our first amendment rights. (Mainly because our "Bill of Rights" seems to now be a "List of Privileges". Let's not forget that GOD is who we worship, not conniving men.)

Interesting to note that when Ben Franklin came out of Independence Hall after signing OUR Declaration of Independence he was asked, "What have we got?"

His reply? "A Republic, if you can keep it."

Ask an adult what the First Amendment protects. Ask them what year the constitution was written. Or just ask them if they know who Patrick Henry is. Do they know? Do they care? (These are lessons KINDERGARTNERS are taught in schools that still care.)

These are obviously different times we're living in. Iif we can help keep our minds sharp and remember what it took to get us here(a revolution, remember?), then those who would seek to change the world WITHOUT ASKING PERMISSION will have a much harder time pulling the wool over the SHEEPLE'S EYES.

I must say the reason for starting this thread was to "Say something nice" about Ron Paul. I am proud to have a man like this in our Congress. He is really a good man who works hard and does a good job.

Let us not forget history as we stare down OUR future.