Author Thread: I see a lot of arguing here
Admin

I see a lot of arguing here
Posted : 18 Jan, 2020 08:50 PM

I'm not going to name anyone's names. You all know who you are. I don't believe it's right for us to argue when it comes to the word of God. If someone quotes a scripture wrong or says something that goes against the Bible, then it's okay to correct, but name calling and going back and forth at each other is not what God wants us to do. Jesus didn't argue with anyone over the word of God. He WAS THE WORD OF GOD. If you ask me (which I know nobody has) it's better for us to just stay quiet and pray. Because God can help those who are seeking the truth. He gives knowledge to those who ask for it. I know, because He has given me the knowledge to know His word. And if we know His word, and we have in our hearts we shouldn't feel the need to argue with anyone over His word, but pray. And if you don't see any change keep praying. Pray daily and do it in faith instead of constantly be at each other's throats. Our war is not with one another. We have an enemy out there, but this isn't our battlefield. This is just a forum on dating site. We serve one God. One Father. We should try to be more like Him every day. I hope and pray that someone gets something from this. I pray for all of you. God bless.

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Jan, 2020 09:06 PM

Timothy 3:15,16: 4:1,2: You have known the **HOLY SCRIPTURES**, which are able to make you wise for salvation through faith in Christ Jesus. **ALL SCRIPTURE IS GOD-BREATHED** and is useful for teaching, **REBUKING** CORRECTING**, and training in righteousness, so that the man of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work. In the presence of God and of Christ Jesus, who will judge the living and the dead, and in view of His appearing and His kingdom, I give you this charge: **PREACH THE WORD**!! {**WHICH IS THE ENTIRE NEW COVENANT AND NEW TESTAMENT**!!} Be prepared in season and out of season; **CORRECT**. **REBUKE** and encourage--with great patience and careful instruction. For the time will come when people will not put up with sound doctrine!!

Jesus rebuked and corrected the Pharisees and Saducees dozens of times!!

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Jan, 2020 09:07 PM

Morgan,

I appreciate your concern and really really agree with you. However you say; "We have an enemy out there, but this isn't our battlefield."

I don't agree with this. As you can see the enemy IS HERE! They are contentious spirits of Religiosity meant to divide over non-essential doctrine and make Christians look like fools to those seeking Christ. So far they are succeeding because modern Christians follow doctrine rather than Jesus.

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Jan, 2020 05:44 AM

**ONLY JESUS BAPTIZES WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT THOSE WHOM THE FATHER HAS BORN FROM ABOVE THROUGH THE LIVING WORD OF GOD** ** THE FATHER TOLD JESUS EXACTLY WHAT TO TEACH IN THE 3 1/2 YEARS OF HIS MINISTRY ON EARTH WHILE JESUS TOLD THE HOLY SPIRIT WHAT TO INSPIRE THE 8 WRITERS OF THE NT EXACTLTY WHAT TO WRITE IN THE 27 BOOKS OF THE NT FROM ABOUT AD 42 TO THE BOOK OF REVELATION IN AD 96**!!

Mark 1:7-8: John the Baptist said, "After me comes the One more powerful than I, the straps of whose sandals I am not worthy to stoop down an untie. I baptize with water but **HE WILL BAPTIZE YOU WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT**!"

John 1:32-34: Then John gave this testimony: "I saw the spirit come down from heaven as a dove and remain on Him, but the One who sent me to baptize with water told me, 'The man on whom you see the spirit come down and remain is the One who will **BAPTIZE WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT**.' I have seen and testify that this is God's Chosen One."

John 7:38-39: Jesus says, "Whoever believes in Me, as Scripture has said, rivers of living water will flow within them!" By this He meant the spirit, whom those who believed in Him were later to receive. Up to that time the spirit had not been given, since Jesus had not yet been glorified.

Jesus would not be glorified until he died, rose from the dead and ascended to heaven. Only then would he be glorified and only then would he "**BAPTIZE WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT**. Peter's words on Pentecost support this.

John 16:12-15: Jesus says, "I have much more to say to, more than you can now bear. But when he, the spirit of truth comes, He will guide you into all the truth. **HE WILL NOT SPEAK ON HIS OWN**, he will only speak what he hears, and he will tell you what is yet to come. He will glorify Me because it is **FROM ME** that he will receive what he will make known to you. All that belongs to the Father is Mine. That is why I said the spirit will **RECEIVE **FROM ME** WHAT HE WILL MAKE KNOWN TO YOU**!!"

**AND SO JESUS TOLD THE HOLY SPIRIT WHAT TO INSPIRE THE 8 WRITERS OF THE NEW TESTAMENT EXACTLY WHAT TO WRITE**!!

Note: Jesus Christ is called the **LAMB** 30 times in the book of Revelation and the holy spirit is called the **7 SPIRITS** 4 times in Revelation:

Revelation 3:1: Jesus says, "These are the words of Him who **HOLDS** the **7 SPIRITS OF GOD**!" {See John 16:12-15 above}

Revelation 4:5: In front of the {Father's} **THRONE** 7 lamps were blazing. These are the **7 SPIRITS OF GOD**.

Revelation 5:6: The **LAMB** had 7 horns and 7 eyes which are the **7 SPIRITS OF GOD** sent out into all the earth! {See John 16:12-15 above}

And so Jesus **HOLDS** the 7 spirits of God or holy spirit which **HE SENDS** out into all the earth when He **BAPTIZES WITH THE HOLY SPIRIY OR 7 SPIRITS OF GOD** all the new converts whom the Father has chosen and born from above **THROUGH THE LIVING WORD OF GOD**!!

John 6:37,39,44,65: Jesus says, "**ALL** that the Father gives Me **WILL** come to Me, and whoever comes to Me I will **NEVER** drive away... And this is the will of Him who sent Me, that I shall **LOSE NONE** of all that He has given Me, but raise them up at the Last Day.... No one can come to Me **UNLESS** the Father who sent Me **DRAWS HIM**, and I will raise him up at the Last Day!!... No one can come to Me **UNLESS** the Father has **ENABLED THEM**!!"

I Peter 1:23; For you have been **BORN AGAIN**, not of perishable seed, but of imperishable, **THROUGH THE LIVING AND ENDURING WORD OF GOD**!

The **SPIRIT** of Jesus and the **SPIRIT** of the Father also comes into all the Father has chosen **THROUGH THE WORD OF GOD**!

Ephesians 3:17-19: I pray that **CHRIST MAY DWELL IN YOUR HEARTS** through faith.

Revelation 3:19,20: Jesus says, "Those whom I love I rebuke and discipline. so be earnest and repent. Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears My voice and opens the door , **I WILL COME IN**!"{CHRIST'S SPIRIT}

Galatians 4:6: Because you are His sons, God sent the **SPIRIT OF HIS SON** INTO OUR HEARTS**, the Spirit who calls out "Abba, **FATHER**"!!

The Father told Jesus exactly what **TO SAY** in the 3 1/2 years Jesus was teaching God's Words while Jesus told the holy spirit what to inspire the 8 writers of the NT exactly what **TO WRITE** in the 27 books of the New Testament from about AD 42 to Revelation in AD 96.

Deuteronomy 18:17-20: The Lord said to Moses, "I will raise up for them a Prophet from among their fellow Israelites, and I will put My words in His mouth. He will tell them everything I command Him. I Myself will call to account anyone who does not listen to My words that the Prophet speaks in My Name!"

John 14:23-24: Jesus says, "Anyone who loves Me will obey My teaching. My Father will love them, and **WE**{Our **SPIRITS**} will come to them and make **OUR HOME** with them. Anyone who does not love Me will not obey My teaching. These words you hear are not My own; **THEY BELONG TO THE FATHER WHO SENT ME**!"

Matthew 28:18-20: Jesus says, "**ALL AUTHORITY** in heaven and on earth has been given to *ME*! Therefore go and make disciples of all nations... Teaching them to **OBEY EVERYTHING I COMMANDED** {In all 27 books of the NT}. And surely I am with you always to the very end of the age!"

**AND ONLY JESUS AND NOT THE CHURCHES CALLS ALL THE PROPHETS AND EVANGELISTS AND PASTORS AND TEACHERS TO HELP US UNDERSTAND GOD'S WORD**

Ephesians 4:7,11-13: To each one of us grace has been given as **CHRIST APPORTIONED IT**....**CHRIST HIMSELF** gives some to be prophets, some to be evangelists, and some to be pastors and teachers, to prepare God's people for works of service, so that the body of Christ may be built up until we all reach the unity in the faith and in the knowledge of God and become mature, attaining to the whole measure of the **FULLNESS IN CHRIST**!

Unfortunately the Satanic trend now in many Evangelical churches is to teach that only the word of God which teaches you must be born again is important and the rest of the New Testament Covenant which is about 95 percent is not that important and that earning many eternal heavenly **REWARDS** for faithful and loving service is selfish, but the only important thing is to get eternal life.

Teddyhug^

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Jan, 2020 06:49 AM

Hi Morgan,

NOTE! Chuckk only quotes PART of what you stated for his agenda like "We have an enemy out there, but this isn't our battlefield." but selectively leaves off when you state "but name calling and going back and forth at each other is not what God wants us to do."!!!??? Read below WHY he leaves that off and is it obvious he thinks he is self righteous?

Chuckk even started a thread that was to straighten everybody else out but Chuckk does not have a mirrior in his house! He says "Christians" on this forum are these things - "ANTI-MISSIONARIES = Back Stabbing, Name Calling, Petty, Contentious." and He CLAIMS to be a "Christian" which he is not because he continues to call names in so many threads like below!

Quoting Chuckk "surrounded by cultic psychos!"

Quoting Chuckk "What a bunch of i-d-i-o-t-s‼️"

As you can see Morgan, he just does not practice what he preaches! Would you agree to that? So what's the solution? You Morgan need to call him out every time you see him post NON CHRIST LIKE (Christian) names on this forum. Chuckk and Richard7744 ARE the problem in all threads AND the ENEMY!

You also need to realize something VERY important! Chuckk and Richard7744 are NOT here to learn or discuss in a Christ like (Christian) manner but to ONLY teach their SELF MADE doctrines, agenda's and "prophecies" to all of us! THEY are the supposed "teachers" of the forum and WE are all the students! You see now Morgan?

They own about every thread attacking each other and then CLAIM to be "teachers" of truth! See the problem yet?

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Jan, 2020 07:48 AM

Teddyhug,

Yeah, I know you don't like me, and I know WHY. But I won't embarrass you by posting the reason. Yes, I used descriptive words like idiots and cultic psychos, fitting to the context of the conversation. But I never condemn people to hell over non-essential doctrine.

Furthermore I NEVER ONCE claimed to be anyone's teacher, that comes from you. I have posted repeatedly that we have ONE Teacher; Messiah and we are not to call ourselves teachers.

If you want to tear others down, it will help to get your facts straight.

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Jan, 2020 09:45 AM

**ONLY JESUS BAPTIZES WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT THOSE WHOM THE FATHER HAS BORN FROM ABOVE THROUGH THE LIVING WORD OF GOD** ** THE FATHER TOLD JESUS EXACTLY WHAT TO TEACH IN THE 3 1/2 YEARS OF HIS MINISTRY ON EARTH WHILE JESUS TOLD THE HOLY SPIRIT WHAT TO INSPIRE THE 8 WRITERS OF THE NT EXACTLTY WHAT TO WRITE IN THE 27 BOOKS OF THE NT FROM ABOUT AD 42 TO THE BOOK OF REVELATION IN AD 96**!!

Mark 1:7-8: John the Baptist said, "After me comes the One more powerful than I, the straps of whose sandals I am not worthy to stoop down an untie. I baptize with water but **HE WILL BAPTIZE YOU WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT**!"

John 1:32-34: Then John gave this testimony: "I saw the spirit come down from heaven as a dove and remain on Him, but the One who sent me to baptize with water told me, 'The man on whom you see the spirit come down and remain is the One who will **BAPTIZE WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT**.' I have seen and testify that this is God's Chosen One."

John 7:38-39: Jesus says, "Whoever believes in Me, as Scripture has said, rivers of living water will flow within them!" By this He meant the spirit, whom those who believed in Him were later to receive. Up to that time the spirit had not been given, since Jesus had not yet been glorified.

Jesus would not be glorified until he died, rose from the dead and ascended to heaven. Only then would he be glorified and only then would he "**BAPTIZE WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT**. Peter's words on Pentecost support this.

John 16:12-15: Jesus says, "I have much more to say to, more than you can now bear. But when he, the spirit of truth comes, He will guide you into all the truth. **HE WILL NOT SPEAK ON HIS OWN**, he will only speak what he hears, and he will tell you what is yet to come. He will glorify Me because it is **FROM ME** that he will receive what he will make known to you. All that belongs to the Father is Mine. That is why I said the spirit will **RECEIVE **FROM ME** WHAT HE WILL MAKE KNOWN TO YOU**!!"

**AND SO JESUS TOLD THE HOLY SPIRIT WHAT TO INSPIRE THE 8 WRITERS OF THE NEW TESTAMENT EXACTLY WHAT TO WRITE**!!

Note: Jesus Christ is called the **LAMB** 30 times in the book of Revelation and the holy spirit is called the **7 SPIRITS** 4 times in Revelation:

Revelation 3:1: Jesus says, "These are the words of Him who **HOLDS** the **7 SPIRITS OF GOD**!" {See John 16:12-15 above}

Revelation 4:5: In front of the {Father's} **THRONE** 7 lamps were blazing. These are the **7 SPIRITS OF GOD**.

Revelation 5:6: The **LAMB** had 7 horns and 7 eyes which are the **7 SPIRITS OF GOD** sent out into all the earth! {See John 16:12-15 above}

And so Jesus **HOLDS** the 7 spirits of God or holy spirit which **HE SENDS** out into all the earth when He **BAPTIZES WITH THE HOLY SPIRIY OR 7 SPIRITS OF GOD** all the new converts whom the Father has chosen and born from above **THROUGH THE LIVING WORD OF GOD**!!

John 6:37,39,44,65: Jesus says, "**ALL** that the Father gives Me **WILL** come to Me, and whoever comes to Me I will **NEVER** drive away... And this is the will of Him who sent Me, that I shall **LOSE NONE** of all that He has given Me, but raise them up at the Last Day.... No one can come to Me **UNLESS** the Father who sent Me **DRAWS HIM**, and I will raise him up at the Last Day!!... No one can come to Me **UNLESS** the Father has **ENABLED THEM**!!"

I Peter 1:23; For you have been **BORN AGAIN**, not of perishable seed, but of imperishable, **THROUGH THE LIVING AND ENDURING WORD OF GOD**!

The **SPIRIT** of Jesus and the **SPIRIT** of the Father also comes into all the Father has chosen **THROUGH THE WORD OF GOD**!

Ephesians 3:17-19: I pray that **CHRIST MAY DWELL IN YOUR HEARTS** through faith.

Revelation 3:19,20: Jesus says, "Those whom I love I rebuke and discipline. so be earnest and repent. Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears My voice and opens the door , **I WILL COME IN**!"{CHRIST'S SPIRIT}

Galatians 4:6: Because you are His sons, God sent the **SPIRIT OF HIS SON** INTO OUR HEARTS**, the Spirit who calls out "Abba, **FATHER**"!!

The Father told Jesus exactly what **TO SAY** in the 3 1/2 years Jesus was teaching God's Words while Jesus told the holy spirit what to inspire the 8 writers of the NT exactly what **TO WRITE** in the 27 books of the New Testament from about AD 42 to Revelation in AD 96.

Deuteronomy 18:17-20: The Lord said to Moses, "I will raise up for them a Prophet from among their fellow Israelites, and I will put My words in His mouth. He will tell them everything I command Him. I Myself will call to account anyone who does not listen to My words that the Prophet speaks in My Name!"

John 14:23-24: Jesus says, "Anyone who loves Me will obey My teaching. My Father will love them, and **WE**{Our **SPIRITS**} will come to them and make **OUR HOME** with them. Anyone who does not love Me will not obey My teaching. These words you hear are not My own; **THEY BELONG TO THE FATHER WHO SENT ME**!"

Matthew 28:18-20: Jesus says, "**ALL AUTHORITY** in heaven and on earth has been given to *ME*! Therefore go and make disciples of all nations... Teaching them to **OBEY EVERYTHING I COMMANDED** {In all 27 books of the NT}. And surely I am with you always to the very end of the age!"

**AND ONLY JESUS AND NOT THE CHURCHES CALLS ALL THE PROPHETS AND EVANGELISTS AND PASTORS AND TEACHERS TO HELP US UNDERSTAND GOD'S WORD**

Ephesians 4:7,11-13: To each one of us grace has been given as **CHRIST APPORTIONED IT**....**CHRIST HIMSELF** gives some to be prophets, some to be evangelists, and some to be pastors and teachers, to prepare God's people for works of service, so that the body of Christ may be built up until we all reach the unity in the faith and in the knowledge of God and become mature, attaining to the whole measure of the **FULLNESS IN CHRIST**!

Unfortunately the Satanic trend now in many Evangelical churches is to teach that only the word of God which teaches you must be born again is important and the rest of the New Testament Covenant which is about 95 percent is not that important and that earning many eternal heavenly **REWARDS** for faithful and loving service is selfish, but the only important thing is to get eternal life.

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Jan, 2020 10:03 AM

2 Timothy 3:15; 4:1-3: All Scripture is **GOD-BREATHED** and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, so that the servant of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work. In the presence of God and of Christ Jesus {The Author of the NT}, who will judge the living and the dead, and in view of His appearing and His Kingdom, I give you this charge: **PREACH THE WORD** {The **ENTIRE NEW TESTAMENT} Be prepared in season and out of season; correct, rebuke and encourage--with great patience and careful instruction. For the time will come when people {Like Chuckles} will not put up with sound doctrine.

Peter 1:23-25: You have been **BORN AGAIN THROUGH THE LIVING AND ENDURING **WORD OF GOD**!! All men {Like Chuckles}are like grass, and all their glory is like the flowers of the field, the grass withers and the flowers fall, but the **WORD OF THE LORD STANDS FOREVER**. And this is the **WORD** that was preached to you.

2 Peter 3:15,16: Bear in mind that our Lord's patience means salvation, just as our **DEAR BROTHER PAUL ALSO WROTE WITH THE WISDOM THAT GOD GAVE HIM**! He writes the same way in all his letters, speaking in them of these matters. His letters contain some things that are hard to understand {For the Lost}. which IGNORANT AND UNSTABLE PEOPLE DISTORT, {Like Chuckles} as they do other Scriptures to **THEIR OWN DESTRUCTION**!{Which would be eternal torment in hell}

Acts 22:14:15: Ananias said to Paul, "The God of our ancestors has **CHOSEN YOU** to **KNOW HIS WILL** and to see the Righteous One and **TO HEAR WORDS FROM HIS MOUTH**. **YOU WILL BE HIS WITNESS TO ALL PEOPLE** of what you have seen and heard.

Acts 26:16-18: The Lord Jesus said to Paul, "Now get up and stand on your feet. I have appeared to you and **APPOINTED YOU** AS A SERVANT AND AS A WITNESS OF WHAT YOU HAVE SEEN AND WILL SEE OF ME**! I am sending you to the Gentiles to open their eyes and turn then from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan to God, so that they my receive **FORGIVENESS OF SINS** and a place among those who **SANCTIFIED BY FAITH IN ME**!"

John 12:48: Jesus says, "There is a Judge for the one {Like Chuckles} who does not accept My words {Like Acts 26:16-18 above}, the very words I have spoken will condemn them at the Last Day!"

Satan and Chuckles would love for you to join them in hell. Chuckles hates about 95 percent of the New Testament Covenant and is not a true Jew for Jesus!!

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Jan, 2020 08:01 PM

It's not for me to judge anyone. God is the judge. I just pray that God brings out the truth, and reveals the liars for who they really. He can do that. He has done it before, I've seen Him do it. He can do it again. Just pray that God will reveal those who are wicked. He will punish them.