Author Thread: True testimony of Faith !
BlueyeGemini

View Profile
History
True testimony of Faith !
Posted : 22 Apr, 2020 02:08 PM

Hello, my name is Oren and I've been on CDFF now quite a while. My profile I.D. is " BlueyeGemini ". I'd like to share my True Account and testimony to all !. Especially those who are struggling with their faith / beliefs. In 2016 I was a struggling agnostic, always questioning and doubting God's existence. I'd never read the Bible, and was uninterested. I'd lost my Mother years earlier, and recently lost a Love interest... I was lost and confused. One day I decided to kneel down and pray.. I pleaded, begged, and cried my heart out . I expressed hopelessness, despair, etc.. and asked God to allow my Mother or God to send me a sign. I asked for a sign that would Absolutely prove it was all real and true !. That afternoon I heard faint knocks throughout my home, just enough to get my attention. In the following days the knocks happened again Twice, once on a wall and window pane simultaneously as I stood by in shock, and Again as I was closing a door . These knocks were very Loud Deliberate knocks ! With Absolutely No reasonable explanation !. If there was I'd gladly accept and admit it. I was a bit shaken but I knew instantly exactly what it was. It was the sign I asked for with Absolutely No Doubt. I didn't know it would come to me by knocks but it did . I believe in my heart either God himself or he allowed my Mother to knock to save me which is exactly what happened. God knew I'd never accept or be a true man of Faith. This was the sign I needed !. It's been 4 years now and it changed my life, and how I live, and everything I do and say. I've shared this true account with family and anyone who asks or will listen. Now Ive shared with you all !. I accept Jesus Christ as my Lord and savior and I ask for forgiveness for my sins and I want my name in the Lambs book of Life . May God bless all of you and the world we live in.