Author Thread: Healing between Mother & Daughter
Admin

Healing between Mother & Daughter
Posted : 12 Jul, 2009 04:50 PM

Hello my fellow bros & sis'

I need your prayers, please...not just for me, but for my mother as well.

My mother and I had a very bad argument 2 weeks ago. She was so hurtful to me. My last words to her were, "I forgive you (even though she did not apologize to me), but don't bother calling me because I will not answer. I hope the Lord humbles you for you are too proud!" I feel badly, very badly.

We still haven't spoken to each other. I've prayed to the Lord to heal our hearts because I know we both feel hurt.

Would you please pray for us?

Thank you,

Zoe

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Jul, 2009 04:57 PM

dear zoe, will do lady.

ole cattle

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Jul, 2009 05:10 PM

thank you cattle. I appreciate it.

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Jul, 2009 10:19 PM

Hi Zoe,

Yes, I pray for healing & restoration for the relationship between you & your mom, & may the Lord be your focus in your time of hurt.

Take care,

Janet

View Profile
History
Posted : 13 Jul, 2009 07:19 AM

DEAR ZOE,

MAY THE LORD REIGNITE THE BOND WHICH YOU HAVE WITH YOUR MOTHER IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME. AMEN

View Profile
History
Posted : 13 Jul, 2009 08:58 AM

thank you Janet & kristian.

I've asked the Lord to remove any bitterness, resentment, anger, and/or any ill feeling in my heart. I've asked him to replace it with love, peace, joy, compassion, forgiveness, understanding.

I'll keep your guys posted on the matter.

Thanks again,

Zoe

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Jul, 2009 04:39 PM

LORD cause this mother and daughter to love YOU and one another in Action, with a never failing love. Remove Pride, Heal all the heartache, and give Joy, Comfort, Strength, and Peace. In JESUS' Holy and Wonderful NAME. Amen.

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Jul, 2009 04:04 PM

i would like to thank you all for your prayers.

today, made 3 weeks of my mother and i not speaking to each other. i've been praying for the Lord to remove pride, pain, anger, etc. from our hearts and restore our mother and daughter relationship. Heal our hearts.

so, today i went to see her. she didn't seem affected by my presence, happy or upset. my son and i gave a kiss and greeted her. we talked about the weather and stuff for a few minutes. then i told her that i was there to ask her to forgive me for what happened 3 weeks ago and gave her a kiss. she said, yes because it really hurt me. it wasn't what i expected, but at least i did my part. i was obedient to God's word and a positive role model to my son.

please continue to pray for the restoration of our relationship.

thank you again.

God Bless,

Zoe :angel:

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Jul, 2009 04:55 PM

dear zoe, very nice. will do.

ole cattle