Author Thread: its just me...
Graceland

View Profile
History
its just me...
Posted : 12 Jul, 2009 05:24 PM

I been on here for a while and nothing really happens.. Everyone seems to be to picky or game playing...Im to old for the game playing so I decided to take my profile down soon.. Girls say they want a true honest man but in reality thats not what they really want.. I tried but give up....I hope you all find true love.....:waving:

Graceland

View Profile
History
its just me...
Posted : 12 Jul, 2009 05:57 PM

I forgot to add I usually always cover my head because of some bad scars..It gets old having to answer where did you get those.. back to doing what I do best playing guitar, one of my favorite songs is everybody needs some body, everybody wants somebody to love.......if you ever seen the blues brothers you know the song.

View Profile
History
its just me...
Posted : 12 Jul, 2009 06:16 PM

dear graceland, hate to see ya go.. best wishes

ole cattle

View Profile
History
its just me...
Posted : 13 Jul, 2009 02:30 AM

hey graceland, i'm kind of in the same boat, but, not 2 wory, we serve a living god, who never sleeps:zzzz:, a god that hears all our heart desires and seeks 2 work towards them at his own leisure, as long as our heart desires, are what is good for us.

like your title states, "believe", keep believeing friend.

Matthew 7:7

7"Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you.

have a great day:peace:

desipe

View Profile
History
its just me...
Posted : 13 Jul, 2009 06:12 AM

hi graceland,

i went through u�r profile in just no time ... maybe u should say a lil bit more about u�rself, u say u like 2 laugh, it for sure don�t shwo on u�r pics.

there was lil response to my profile but then i went through the forums and started to comment some posts and thats how i got to know people!!! don�t sit around and wait 4 ms right 2 find u, make her become aware of u!!!

take care and God bless

diana

Graceland

View Profile
History
its just me...
Posted : 13 Jul, 2009 09:31 AM

I talked to a girl on the phone and she said wow your sense of humor doesn't match your pics.. lol( she said a had a great personality)...... pics only go so far...

desipe

View Profile
History
its just me...
Posted : 13 Jul, 2009 09:51 AM

hey graceland,

im sorry, i really didn�t mean 2 offend u!!!

but people on such sites mostly go by looks, they have 2 get 2 know u first and therefore u might need 2 give em a lil more than what u�r profile says about u, this is virtual, not face 2 face which makes it alot more difficult!!!

God bless

diana

View Profile
History
its just me...
Posted : 13 Jul, 2009 10:04 AM

Would u prefer to remain on the site to make friends and stop searching for the love of ur life? This may come as a shock but, it may happen when ur most likely are in the place of unaware...just thought I would keep u on the site to make friends and post forums to get to knw others as well as us getting to know u back that is a blessing too.....tknchances....

ps I do encouge others just as graceland to just stay in the place u started with God....give it time and stop searching so much for "The One" there is so fun to chat and get to know others just as Friends in Christ (Brothers and Sisters).

View Profile
History
its just me...
Posted : 13 Jul, 2009 10:07 AM

....give it time and stop searching so much for "The One" there is so fun to chat and get to know others just as Friends in Christ (Brothers and Sisters).

oops I mean So much fun to chat and get to know the others just as friends in Christ (Brothers and Sisters)..........

Sorry need edit button some one needs to complain....urggg

Care1

View Profile
History
its just me...
Posted : 13 Jul, 2009 07:10 PM

Well sweetie, I hope you contact me on yahoo before you leave. I would really like to get to know you :)

Carrie

View Profile
History
its just me...
Posted : 14 Jul, 2009 06:59 AM

My advise is not to give up so easily. There are many lovely ladies just waiting to be found. Maybe God is still preparing you and her so that when you do meet it wil be "right"! We all have scars of one nature or another. My deceased husband had one that ran across his chest from the Vietnam war. I loved it! It had a story and was part of him. I married him with the scar. It's the "other" kind of scars that are harder to deal with but can also be a stepping stone to a better relationship instead of being used as a spiral down. It's all in your perspective and willingness to give it to God and move on....Keep your chin up, sweety. She's out there... in the meantime busy yourself with the things of God...and...He WILL give you the desire of your heart.

Page : 1 2