Author Thread: Just a post I wanted to share on what I picture sometimes....
Admin

Just a post I wanted to share on what I picture sometimes....
Posted : 13 Jul, 2009 11:05 AM

I watched my children grow through the years and Christmas was the best time to me. I remember watching their faces when they received the gift they been begging to open for days. I cant help but picture the Father in heaven giving the gift that was promised to us. (according to the truth it was just to the Jews) but the faith of the Gentile woman changed our Father and Saviour to Mercy for us too. I know that I can have a child like view on some things when I watch others. I picture a child of God growing in Christ as the Child he placed my spirit in the day I was born again in the spirit of Christ (the same as placing me in the body of Christ) I picture him watching me grow in the spirit as a Dad would watch his own in the flesh. You love ur child and take care of it keep it safe keep it confident in trusting in u so, when in times of difficulty or troubles they know where to run or go to they know where home is and how they were loved and treated. It is a Gift to be a parent and a child should always have a life that is Good and full of Love as Christ had when he was loved by the Father in his life on earth he was our Friend our saviour our sacrafise for our sin our 1st love Jesus whom is the same as our (brother,sister,daughter,son, mother,and dad)...

View Profile
History
Posted : 13 Jul, 2009 12:44 PM

dear tkn, you have some nice thoughts there.

ole cattle

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Jul, 2009 01:34 PM

TKN U'VE PUT SOME GREAT THOUGHTS IN MY MIND, THANKYOU.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS WE GO FRIENDS :angel: