Author Thread: The Lord told me to trust him
Admin

The Lord told me to trust him
Posted : 21 May, 2020 09:26 PM

A few nights ago, before I went to sleep, I was praying and asking God "Why doesn't any woman want me? I'm too ugly? That's the reason isn't it?" . Then after not even a second I asked Him that I just heard this loud "No!" in my heart. I woke up, and I don't remember what else I said, but I remember sleeping pretty peacefully. Then just last Sunday in church I had this prayer on my heart for a Godly relationship and a Godly marriage. I looked out the window and it was like He was speaking right to my heart. He said "Trust me. I got you." . I'm trying to trust Him with this. It's hard, but I'm praying every night for this. Please pray that He will give me strength. I need it.

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 Jun, 2020 05:34 PM

Morgan, you have my prayers! I hear your testimony as if God was speaking to me right now! I heard the same thing! WOW! I was praying about my 'crush' with a S.African woman who is white and does not even know I exist as she is never on this site anymore. And, God told me to "trust Him." I heard it in my heart, a still small voice, but loud in my heart. I was not fully satisfied with that, "imagine" how selfish and naive I was to God. I wanted God to tell me, "yes, I"m sending this lady straight to you now." But, I heard 'trust me." This is the most important thing! MORGAN! If you read but one post, read this one, as I'm reiterating the same thing God told you, that He told me. TRUST ME! Don't trust others entirely, as they are human. But, trust ME, as in TRUST GOD! I sure hope you read this.

golden44

View Profile
History
Posted : 13 Aug, 2020 09:27 PM

I will tell you the same thing I told someone else that thought they were ugly. when you look at mountains that God created you think " wow that's beautiful" and when you see the sunset and the sun touches the sky just right you think "wow that's beautiful" and when you go to a beach with crystal clear water you also think it's beautiful so if everything God created is beautiful what makes you think he stopped making things beautiful when he created you? 🤷