Author Thread: WHAT DO WOMEN THINK A HUSBANDS ROLE IS?
Admin

WHAT DO WOMEN THINK A HUSBANDS ROLE IS?
Posted : 14 Jul, 2009 04:48 PM

PLEASE GIVE US THE LOW DOWN ON WHAT YOU FEEL OUR ROLE'S ARE

OWW AND BE NICE:glow: , LOL, WE DON'T ALL GIVE OUT MORTGAGES :ROFL:

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 Jul, 2009 05:35 PM

That he should want to be the best example of being the leader/follower/friend/and Dad...and this comes from a man whom knows Christ. The example will make my place easy because I would be subject to my husband and I know that I would be able to agree with who he is if I see for certain he does these faithfull and willingly.. Perfect combination to me...but, that is just my thoughts.

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 Jul, 2009 05:45 PM

I have given this a lot of thought for myself what I think a husbands role should be that of the head of the house he is to teach us about the Lord I am old fashioned so with that being said I want a husband who loves God is stable understands how to treat a lady( yes even a wife) I want to take care of the house the kids and him and I want him to take care of the family as a whole. I want to know that he is first looking to God for guidence and then acting in our best intrest. I want a husband who can communicate his wants needs desires angers hurts and concerns. I have always thought I was born into the wrong era except I like modern convinces . AT the end of the day and our lives I want to know he liked me as well as loved me as I did him.

View Profile
History
Posted : 15 Jul, 2009 05:24 AM

THANKS LADIES 4 YOUR RESPONSES, MUCH APPRECIATED.

HAVE A OVELY DAY:waving:

View Profile
History
Posted : 15 Jul, 2009 10:37 AM

WHOOPS, SPELL CHECK, LOVELY DAY SORRY

View Profile
History
Posted : 15 Jul, 2009 02:39 PM

have a ovely day back to u too...:laugh:

View Profile
History
Posted : 15 Jul, 2009 02:44 PM

:ROFL: , HEHEHEHE, GOOD ONE TKN

View Profile
History
Posted : 15 Jul, 2009 06:04 PM

i think the role of a husband has so much responsibility that it's overwhelming just to hear about it. he's the head of the household, teach/explain the word of God to his wife/kids, he's the provider, protector, God commands him to love his wife like God loves his church, etc.

that's what i would want in a hubby.

God Bless,

Zoe

View Profile
History
Posted : 15 Jul, 2009 11:22 PM

VERY TRUE ZOE

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Jul, 2009 05:12 AM

Zoe

yes I agree it is a LOT of responcibilty for a man BUT with Christ and a good woman I think its not a burden but a joy.. Thats what I her anyway..

GBU