Author Thread: Would Jesus have made fun of someone's appearance?
Admin

Would Jesus have made fun of someone's appearance?
Posted : 22 Jun, 2020 02:59 PM

Do you think Jesus would judge a person based on how they look on the outside? Do you think Jesus would play as a victim to someone because they are ugly? Do you think Jesus would completely ignore a person just because they don't look good? Do you think Jesus would make fun of someone's appearance? Do you think Jesus won't save anyone who is ugly? Do you think Jesus doesn't love those that are ugly and only loves those that are beautiful? If you said yes to any of these then you don't know Jesus the way I do.

View Profile
History
Posted : 22 Jun, 2020 03:16 PM

Hi Morgan. I just saw your pic for the first time. From a guy's point of view, you are not unattractive at all. I mean that in the nicest way to you.

You are presentable, nice hair cut, youthful looks, Jesus Christ has been revealed to you, and you belong to Him, and becoming closer to Him each day! I know this may sound weird coming from a guy, but you will make a fine spouse some day to the right woman. I feel some of the women were quick, on this site. to give their advice, but they didn't know the context so much, of you.

I hope you find your type of woman that you've described before that you have been looking for. I don't think some of the women's comments were right to jump so fast to say that you have to lose weight and get counselling and blah, blah, blah. They mean well, but jump to conclusions too fast. God is your counselor, brother. The Holy Spirit is all you need. With Jesus, you will overcome. I wonder if the women would give the same advice to another woman who thought she is somewhat overweight, and wanted a slim guy? Maybe, it's practical, but like doesn't always attract like! I said it before, I'm more attracted to women who are larger, not skinny. You are more attracted to a smaller type woman. We're all different. God bless you Morgan. Your writing encourages me, as I see your boldness and love of Jesus and FAITH shining through. :) Be blessed, brother. Jesus loves you so much! SO MUCH!

View Profile
History
Posted : 22 Jun, 2020 05:56 PM

God bless you Zeeman. I pray that God will give you the right one as well.

View Profile
History
Posted : 22 Jun, 2020 05:56 PM

God bless you Zeeman. I pray that God will give you the right one as well.

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Jun, 2020 09:19 AM

Thanks, Morgan...