Author Thread: Encouragement for those looking for their godly spouse
Admin

Encouragement for those looking for their godly spouse
Posted : 14 Jul, 2009 10:19 PM

I just wanted to say a word of encouragement to all of those who are looking for the perfect person God has for them. One of the things I have learned from my pastor is to get a word from God and hang on to it. The Bible says (Gen. 2:18)", It is not good that the man should be alone,". It also says (Psalm 84:11), "no good thing will he withhold from them that walk uprightly." It also says (Prov. 18:22) "Whoso findeth a wife findeth a good thing, and obtaineth favour of the LORD." I have promises from God and a personal promise that God is sending my husband. I will not give in! I know this promise from God will come true.

God invented marriage. He loves us and knows most of us want that. I personally believe very few people are called to be single. Most people are called to be married. So, I say to you, "Do not give up!" Get a hold of these promises from God and believe God to send the one He has for you. Do not let go. Be tenacious and believe expecting results.

A recent situation with a man I had been communicating with on this site involved him withholding information from me or even being dishonest with me and turning out not good. I refuse to give up, though. I will not be deterred. I say this to encourage you that if you've gone through a bad situation on here or anywhere, don't give up. God will keep His promises. I encourage you to get into the Word, get the promises and hang on to them.

God has not forgotten you. He has not given up on you. Know that He always keeps His promises. Keep believing that He will send the perfect husband or wife that He has for you. Delight yourselves in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart. Be blessed!

desipe

View Profile
History
Posted : 15 Jul, 2009 02:46 AM

thank you for such an encouraging post!!!

once in a while we have to remind ourselves that it is God timing to meet the special 1 God has choosen for us!!!

diana :purpleangel:

ian777

View Profile
History
Posted : 15 Jul, 2009 08:10 AM

Good post Gloryshine, thanks for sharing.

Ian

View Profile
History
Posted : 15 Jul, 2009 09:53 AM

HI GLORY.

THANKS FOR THAT ENCOURAGING MESSAGE.

View Profile
History
Posted : 15 Jul, 2009 11:30 AM

dear shine, very nice post.. keep em comin..

ole cattle

View Profile
History
Posted : 15 Jul, 2009 04:49 PM

I agree w/Gloryshine & Diana--thx so much for sharing God's Truth & for the encouragement! AMEN!! :applause:

Take care & be blessed,

Janet

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Jul, 2009 03:35 AM

Gloryshine, thank you for that message of encouragement! God is faithful!!

God Bless,

Zoe :angel: