Author Thread: Forgiveness
Iluvgodtom44

View Profile
History
Forgiveness
Posted : 18 Jul, 2020 05:54 PM

My 22 year old niece has suffered through many bouts of depression over the past several years and what makes it even worst is my sister and adult nephew aren't Christians. My niece has been in and out of state mental hospitals. After a while she desires to be released into my sisters care and go on to her favorite activities with horse back riding and competitive cheerleading however after a couple of months she will try to commit harm against herself and she is back in mental hospital. The latest occured two days ago and she is being transferred from a community hospital to an institution again. This time is different the horse she had paid board to keep given to her now deceased grandmother will have to be sold. My sister is furious and now holds a grudge against my niece. I told her you need to forgive unconditionally as God forgives all of us for our trespasses however they aren't Christian and don't understand that concept

Passionfruit720

View Profile
History
Forgiveness
Posted : 18 Jul, 2020 06:54 PM

Pray for them that they may know Jesus and have a personal relationship with Him. Moreover, pray for protection that they may be spared from the devil.