Author Thread: Mydreamtime33's About Me And Interests
Admin

Mydreamtime33's About Me And Interests
Posted : 15 Jul, 2009 09:38 PM

About Me

Interests:

My relationship with God, Biblical studies, apologetics, world religions, philosophy, psychology & various forms of art�.

Being the best father God will enable me to be to my children, teaching, working with kids, working with churches�.

I am an artist, passionate�.

I have a love for nature, wildlife, Native American cultures and cultures of every kind. Much of my youth was spent on a ranch outside of Winslow Arizona�.

I love to travel. In 2003 I set out with a friend of mine to drive from Phoenix Arizona, USA to the southern most tip of Argentina, South America. I have traveled to Europe several times�.

I love languages (both spoken and unspoken), cooking, color, (Did I mention I have a weird streak)�.

I have a collection of Native American artwork, beadwork, Hopi and Navajo jewelry. I love ancient rock art and have an appreciation for artwork of all other genres/ locations. My personal artwork is currently based upon recreations of ancient rock art (petroglyphs), but I also enjoy painting and sculpture�.

By the time I was 17, I had captured venomous reptiles for zoos in the US and in Germany�.

I love to read,

especially with my kids�.

One of my favorite scents itself is that of the desert after rain. My other favorite scents are / were the ocean, forests, various cologne/ perfumes, my mother�s kitchen growing up, and the smell of fresh earth while gardening�.

I love to cook � favoring Thai, Indian and American cuisine�.

I enjoy hiking, walking and going to the gym

I love different coffees and I am a sucker for ice cream

Favorite Music:

All types of Acoustic guitar, Flamenco, Spanish guitar, Classical, Hindi and Arabic, Native American flute, Australian Aboriginal, Ranchero, Mariachi, Cumbia, could go on and on�.

Favorite TV Shows:

Don�t really do that much TV. When we do it�s In Touch Ministries (Dr. Charles Stanley), National Geographic, Nature, Nova, Discovery channel, History channel, Sesame Street and cartoons�.

Favorite Movies:

The Prince of Egypt, Dances With Wolves, The Black Stallion, Fiddler On The Roof, The Pianist and numerous cartoons�.

Activities:

I enjoy spending time with my children, spending time with my friends, going to movies, meeting for a cup of coffee, writing, cooking, traveling to new places, camping, hunting, fishing, exploring old ruins, studying ancient rock art, studying wildlife, playing the guitar/ singing, creating artwork�

View Profile
History
Mydreamtime33's About Me And Interests
Posted : 15 Jul, 2009 11:13 PM

HI DREAMTIME, WELCOME TO CDFF.