Author Thread: How do you feel about not being able to talk with someone in here just because they have limits with age?
Admin

How do you feel about not being able to talk with someone in here just because they have limits with age?
Posted : 27 Mar, 2008 12:36 AM

I am kinda upset about this! :boxing: I found a guy who lives close enough to me and is almost 2 years older than I am. He is almost a vegetarian like I am too--which is very hard to find! I can see him, but I can't say anything to him because he says that he wants to find a lady who is from 53 to 58 years old and I am 59! And this site won't led me say anything to him because I am the wrong age! Unfait!!!

How do you feel about limiting ages in here? Don't you thing that a person could make up their own mind? I think that I look younger than he thinks! :angel:

View Profile
History
How do you feel about not being able to talk with someone in here just because they have limits with age?
Posted : 30 Mar, 2008 04:24 AM

LOL...I posted the same question in the subject area on "love & dating". Only got 1 reply so good luck & GOD bless.

T:goofball:mie

PeachPuff

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Apr, 2008 11:42 AM

There needs to be a dating forum in here for the 45 yr olds and up. It's not easy being a woman of 50. I don't feel or look 50. People always tell me I look younger...Also, it appears that many men (not all) who get into their 40's want to date the 25 yr old..not thinking that they (the man) has been married, has several kids, has custody or is paying out mucho bucks in child support...and the fact that if a woman in her 20's is smart in most situations does not want to be tied down with a man who is 45 or almost 50......if these women do..then in my experience, I have met several women who were Golddiggers in their 20's looking to find a man in their 40's and even 50's to wine and dine them...

So where does that leave me? With the 60 and 70 yr old men? LOL..I prefer dating men closer to my own age...from my own generation because we can discuss much more with commonalities.

I agree with you about the age limit thing. Folks in here should be able to make up their own decisions as to what age they want to date...In my experiences...most men who are in their 40's and 50's want to recapture their youth and want a "PRIZE Girfriend or WIFE" on their arm..(It's called MALE MENOPAUSE) The folks that I have met and have gotten married don't stay married for too long because there is an age difference, a generational gap, and there is not much common ground except for the physical part.

Take care and God Bless You All!!!

paidinfull

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Apr, 2008 06:57 PM

I've attempted a couple of times to message or wink at someone and couldn't because of the age.....and it's a bummer, but the thing is that the person sets the limit on what ages can contact them---not the site! :rolleyes: So the ones who set a specific age limit on who can contact them may not realize what they are missing out on!!:peace:

God Bless!!

View Profile
History
Posted : 1 May, 2008 08:54 PM

He, he, he, ain't that the truth!! : ):laugh:

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 Jun, 2008 08:40 AM

Well...It seems to me that if they have an age limit then it is an issue with them or preference. Age prejudice is a matter of choice and I would rather talk to someone who is open to me than try to push open the locked door. ( That only leads to frustration.) My motto: Be happy with yourself and find someone of like nature. Happy hunting...friends!

P.S.- Consult God...If it's meant to be He will open the door.

Sttrawberri50