Author Thread: GOD'S grace on Myspace
Admin

GOD'S grace on Myspace
Posted : 16 Jul, 2009 04:24 PM

Praise the LORD JESUS CHRIST and peace be unto the saints of GOD.

By the grace of GOD, as we are lights in this world of darkness, called to seek and to save the lost, I began testifying GOD'S grace on Myspace. I request your prayers for me concerning this ministry and that many souls be won to CHRIST as a result of this ministry while many more be encourgaged in the faith of CHRIST. Pray that GOD the FATHER truly be Glorified through HIS SON JESUS CHRIST, by the Glorious HOLY GHOST our Blessed COMFORTER. Amen.

Thanks and GOD keep us All from All evil.

In the love of CHRIST,

Thaddeus

View Profile
History
GOD'S grace on Myspace
Posted : 16 Jul, 2009 04:43 PM

dear thaddeus, awesome man.. will be prayin for your new ministry there..

ole cattle

ian777

View Profile
History
GOD'S grace on Myspace
Posted : 16 Jul, 2009 05:23 PM

Hey Thaddeus,

Awesome to hear. My youtube ministry kind of took on a life of its own. Hopefully yours will too. It just seems kind of odd, eh? Ministry in cyberspace, but hey - it's all your stage, and I know that it can have a powerful effect, because I've gotten emails from people whom I've affected.

So prayers for you, the Lord be with you - Go git'em!

God bless,

Ian

View Profile
History
GOD'S grace on Myspace
Posted : 17 Jul, 2009 03:45 AM

FATHER LORD, I PRAY THAT BROTHER THADDEUS, AS HE EMBARKS ON HIS MYSPACE JOURNEY, THAT , MORE SOULS THAN HE EXPECTS, WILL TURN TO YOU AND RECOGNISE THAT YOU ARE THE TRUE LORD AND SAVIOUR. I PRAY THAT AS HE STEPS INTO WHAT MAY BE PERCIEVED AS DARKENESS, WITH HIM BEING A SON OF THE TRUE LIGHT, EVERY INCH OF DARKNESS ON THE MYSPACE WEBSITE SHALL FLEE IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME. AMEN.

View Profile
History
GOD'S grace on Myspace
Posted : 21 Jul, 2009 03:22 PM

To GOD be the Glory.

Thanks for your prayers brethren, the LORD is doing Great things. Praise the LORD. Amen.

In the love of CHRIST,

Thaddeus