Author Thread: plz be support for our church construction
Admin

plz be support for our church construction
Posted : 17 Jul, 2009 01:12 AM

Greetings to u in the name of our Lord and savouer jesus christ.

thanks for everybody those who are part of praying about my little d

aughters veenapreethis health so now she was happy now for your greatest help in the prayers i thank once agin to every body really in thier prayers.

plz brothers and sisters in yhis site we are christains throgh out the world it is very friendly on line website so that i appeal all the friends and brothers and sisters for the christian concern olz remeber in your daily prayers about my church construction in this andharpradesh southindia.

and also i will tell u the truth where iam working that people they are very poor in this socity that meens daliys as our india dalitsare very poor so when the christianity comes to preach the word of god now they are educated eveon thou they are agricultural laboueres in the filds so plz kindly remeber in your daily prayers to the construction of my church we want to welcome some donations for the lords work this rain sessoin we have some trobling to worship in the church can any come forward to sponcer this construction we would like to his her named in that church plz remeber plz we cant bring to anuthing in the world at the same time we cant take to haeven anything only thing is good workes are doing in our life so plz praying to my church construction we have so trubling to this construction.

some body reading this prayers but simply avoid for this grnuine reason so make ot prying for us we allways praying for the world.

blessing to every one of u those who are reading and let think about my genuine cause.

yours in his christ

rev khandavalli john

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Jul, 2009 07:34 AM

FATHER LORD I PRAY THAT YOU TAKE TOTAL CONTROL OVER THE CONSTRUCTION OF BROTHER JESSIE JOHNS SITE, MAY ALL GO TO PLAN AND MAY SOULS BE SAVED AND WON VIA THIS VENUE, IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Jul, 2009 07:52 AM

dear jessee,, thats great news about little d , praise GOD.. and will be prayin for your church construction.

ole cattle