Author Thread: HONEY, I'M GOING TO BE AN HOUR LATE.
Admin

HONEY, I'M GOING TO BE AN HOUR LATE.
Posted : 17 Jul, 2009 05:28 AM

HI LADIES.

TELL ME ABOUT YOUR VIEW ON YOUR FUTURE HUSBAND, KEEPING REGULAR AND HONEST CONTACT WITH A FEMALE FRIEND.

WOULD THAT MAKE U JEALOUS?

WOULD THAT RAISE A SENSE OF CURIOSITY?

WOULD U INSIST IN BEING PRESENT, EACH TIME THEY MEET IN PERSON?

WOULD U TAKE MATTERS INTO YOUR OWN HANDS, BY, GOING THROUGH HIS PHONE, E-MAIL BOX AND SO ON?

PERSONALLY, I DONT KEEP MANY FEMALE FRIENDS, IF I DID KEEP IN CONTACT WITH ANY FEMALE FRIEND WHILST IN MARRIAGE, I WOULD ONLY SEE HER IN PERSON, WITH MY WIFE PRESENT, OTHER THAN THAT, I WILL BE VERY LIKELY TO KEEP IREGULAR CONTACT WITH HER IN GENERAL, I JUST CANNOT BARE THE FOUGHT OF MY WIFE LOSING TRUST AND OR GAINING A SENSE OF CURIOSITY TOWARDS ME.

SO, GO AHEAD LADIES AND BE HONEST,LOL.

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Jul, 2009 10:31 AM

Hi Kidd,

Well, yes I will be jealous. it isn't that i'm insecure or anything, i'm his best friend now. i might trust him, but i don't know this female friend of his. i don't know her motives, if any. i can't trust her.

would it raise curiosity? yes. because he is no longer a single man. he is one flesh with me. why must he continue regular contact with her? with someone i don't really know or trust. i would tell him that it makes me uncomfortable for him to have regular contact with her and see how we can make the situation comfortable for the both of us. a happy medium. i'm not going to give him an ultimatum just communicate my feelings about the situation.

would i insist being present each time they meet? no. i will not insist. to me, that's a form of being disrespectful, demanding, and showing lack of trust to my husband. i will treat my husband like i want him to treat me. i would ask if i also go along to meet her in hopes of getting to know her.

would i go thru his email, phone, etc.? absolutely not.

those are my true feelings on the matter.

God Bless,

Zoe

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Jul, 2009 01:06 PM

WOW ZOE, COOL ANSWER. AS U SAID, AFTER THE MARRIAGE HAS TAKEN PLACE, THE TWO BECOME ONE FLESH, SO WHAT GOOD REASON WILL A MAN HAVE, IN RELATION TO SEING A FEMALE FRIEND REGULARLY.

THANKS FOR THE RESPONSE.

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Jul, 2009 02:05 PM

Wow - Zoe! You hit it right on the nail - Amen sister! I totally agree.

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Jul, 2009 02:08 PM

thanks guys. just being honest here.

Amen!!!