Author Thread: He is where our joy comes from
Admin

He is where our joy comes from
Posted : 25 Aug, 2020 10:10 AM

We cannot get it from this world, but we can get it from the Father. That's where true joy comes from. You know when I prayed last night the Lord gave me this vision I suppose it would be called, and before me stood a woman, wearing a white dress, kind of looked like a wedding gown. She looked at me and she said "I love Jesus." . That tickled me. It really did. You know, we don't know what the Lord has in store for us for our futures. The only thing we know is what the Bible tells us is going to come to pass. I trust in the Lord. He said "Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest." . Ain't it good knowing you have a Heavenly Father you can go to? As long as we're still drawing breath let's come to Him. Because no matter what this world has to offer you, if Jesus isn't getting the glory for it then it doesn't matter. All that matters is that He gets the glory and that He gets the praise and the honor. To tell you the truth, if I was given the choice between marriage and between Jesus, I'd rather have Jesus more than anything. Praise His holy name. Amen. God bless you.